Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) (4467 Views)

Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by agriboom: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
df2006:

wtf shocked regional passport shocked shocked why cant you be bold enough to ask for a brand new passport, and a new different country, different from the south ? No you won't!!! f.o.r.k.ing greedy b.a.s.t.a.r.d, your grandfathers fought for one nigeria and thats what you are going to get!!! a.s.s hole

when a president emerged from a region that have been asking for their country for a very long time, that was what i hoped will happen as it turns out, its all noise and if the breakup is to happen we have to wait for greedy northern leaders to be tired of milking your oil dry, as for me i soooooooooooooo look forward to the day the useless country breaks!!
my grannies didn't fight for one nigeria, and if they did, i am sure they wooped ur azzez
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by agriboom: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
nwabobo:

From your comment above, I can deduce that you are a Northerner. If passports should indicate regions, which region do you think will put security operatives at red alert?

I guess it's the one with the potential of being a terrorist ala Boko Haram. Next time, before you hit on the key board, think.

Cow

how many boko cases have you heard outside nigeria, heck even in nigeria lets talk outside the north?

other on the other hand take their criminality to other peoples lands
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by agriboom: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
val_dee:

The thing dey suprise me. To the extent of doing such about a dead man.

Regional passport indeed. The north will be worse off if that is implemented.

There is nothing worse than terrorism.

worse off? and why should you care?

as for terrorism the idea is to make people afraid right? google false flag and answer me this, why is it that the bokos almost always attack to distract people from govt blunders?
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
agriboom: see this fool, obviously your kind, legitimate business my arz!! fvckin criminals

AND YES RIGIONAL PASSPORT!!!
As a southerner i have always maintained that regional passports should be introduced so the world can differentiate the boko haramic ones from the real nigerian homo sapiens. I will choose drug traffickers over blood-sucking almajiri bokoites anyday and i know the world would too
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by GalaxyNoteII: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
Cute baby.

So sad.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by agriboom: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
dozzybaba: As a southerner i have always maintained that regional passports should be introduced so the world can differentiate the boko haramic ones from the real nigerian homo sapiens. I will choose drug traffickers over blood-sucking almajiri bokoites anyday and i know the world would too

noted, i support you 100% no man should have to suffer for others behavior or lack of it.

you have my vote
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
agriboom:

noted, i support you 100% no man should have to suffer for others behavior or lack of it.

you have my vote
then fuckn ask for your own poverty-infested, desert-encroched Arewa republic. Be bold! afterall you would have stillvwon the war with ur bows and arrows even if the british and russians didn't pump in heavy armoury in your aboki hands.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
agriboom:

when a president emerged from a region that have been asking for their country for a very long time, that was what i hoped will happen as it turns out, its all noise and if the breakup is to happen we have to wait for greedy northern leaders to be tired of milking your oil dry, as for me i soooooooooooooo look forward to the day the useless country breaks!!
my grannies didn't fight for one nigeria, and if they did, i am sure they wooped ur azzez

my friend shift comot for my front, lazy arzed, bomb turban wearing terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2013
Nigerian murdered in cold blood by Indians.

...fellow Nigerians fight each other for regional passports.
Indians still at large, dead man still dead.

The state of Nigeria today.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by 4chi: 1:05am On Apr 01, 2013
agriboom: lived in malaysia, use to be a nice place, had tons of malay babes that's b4 the useless southerners came in with all their crimes and destroyed the place for anything nigerian, abegi, kill them all!!! in fact other countries should learn from them.

IN-SHORT PASSPORTS SHOULD START INDICATING REGION!!!

Supported! Who cares if another heebo criminal is decimated. See him flat head like columbus own.there is nothing like southern Nigeria though,Let

the biafrans show themselves for who they really are, bunch of criminally minded felons.Na so dem full Malaysian jails like ants. KILL THEM ALL!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by bornosheikh: 4:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Supported! Who cares if another heebo criminal is decimated. See him flat head like columbus own.there is nothing like southern Nigeria though,Let

the biafrans show themselves for who they really are, bunch of criminally minded felons.Na so dem full Malaysian jails like ants. KILL THEM ALL!!!

Genocidaire!

Move to Europe if you dislike Africans. slowpoke SUPREME.

I prefer Heebo to your weak-minded, duplicitous, yellow tribe!
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 01, 2013
Its obvious, poverty has infested your brain.

Look at the stench it's emitting.

Pathetic.

4chi:

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2013
4chi:

Stop complaining we gave you a chance to have your own beloved country but you chose to drink Biafran oil instead now you stuck with us and all our idiosyncs, I am heebo man with flat head and i'l always be here to rub it in your face. Though there is a solution to predicament- strap a bomb and blow urself up if u wish to stop seeing Igbos. grin
4chi:

Stop complaining we gave you a chance to have your own beloved country but you chose to drink Biafran oil instead now you stuck with us and all our idiosyncs, I am heebo man with flat head and i'l always be here to rub it in your face. Though there is a solution to predicament- strap a bomb and blow urself up if u wish to stop seeing Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by mukina2: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2013

(1) (2)

Obj Bombs Saraki! / Buhari Didn't Mention Rotimi Amaechi As Igbo. Why? / God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.