Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily (3997 Views)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / How A Fellow Guy Asked Me Out On 2go.. (PIX) / Why Do Guys Find Me More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by fubbyy(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2013
atbu1983: I am more concern with the word "easy". I didnt say you cant win girls of such quality. But all kind of girls cant be easy for you!!! You may get them finally, but you will have to work hard!!!
it depends on what you mean by work hard
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2013
Mtcheew
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by dmcdad: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chai!!! This OP no wan gree grow up...

No offense at OP but I am yet to read a reasonable thread or post by you... I understand your stand and everything you have been saying, and it truly happens that a lot of guys find it like a mystery to get girls, but then you are becoming childish in topics of this nature... This is not very far from the other thread you were competing with @adulthood..

Like I stated earlier on, I aint been biased, but you just have to be more mature I think. I could remember I stated this in the other thread...

Please, accept this in good faith.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by fubbyy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
dmcdad: Chai!!! This OP no wan gree grow up...

No offense at OP but I am yet to read a reasonable thread or post by you... I understand your stand and everything you have been saying, and it truly happens that a lot of guys find it like a mystery to get girls, but then you are becoming childish in topics of this nature... This is not very far from the other thread you were competing with @adulthood..

Like I stated earlier on, I aint been biased, but you just have to be more mature I think. I could remember I stated this in the other thread...

oh! I didn't know I hav a fan who has been following me on nairaland, I be caleb o
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by ba7man(m): 5:01am On Apr 04, 2013
I think i prefer a guy that moves in silence. He gets all the girls but you'll never hear about it. Trust me, when you eventually discover it from a third party, you'll respect him.... Unlike the op that chooses to come to an online forum visited by millions to announce it. That's quite childish. To those getting mad at guys that get the chics...."Get money easily instead". Girls can smell it from a mile away.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 04, 2013
I think my homie Fubby Bullshitting

Because a Real Boss wouldn't have even taken a Photo in a White T-Shirt with a dingy crinkled up collar

What have you been chewing on your shirt or something?

Took a Pic Laying Down like a Goddamn Child

Shape that Widows Peak Up young man and remove the White Undergarment

Looking Like a 38 Year Old Boy.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by dmcdad: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2013
fubbyy: oh! I didn't know I hav a fan who has been following me on nairaland, I be caleb o
Guy don't flatter yourself... I just made a nice observation. It would only be fair if you pay close attention to what I pointed out and try to improve...

And stop the flattering... Besides, why wouldn't one notice you when your posts are seemingly revolving round braggadocio...

Anywayz, a word is enough....
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by dmcdad: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2013
ba7man: I think i prefer a guy that moves in silence. He gets all the girls but you'll never hear about it. Trust me, when you eventually discover it from a third party, you'll respect him.... Unlike the op that chooses to come to an online forum visited by millions to announce it. That's quite childish. To those getting mad at guys that get the chics...."Get money easily instead". Girls can smell it from a mile away.
Gbam!!!

Truth they say is bitter. I don't know when the OP will start differentiating sentiments and jealousy from factual advice. I stated this in my earlier post and in some other thread, that the OP is being childish and until he realizes that, one wouldn't regard him much...
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by apache77(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
[size=18pt]Girls cum a dime a dozen..and some of us struggle to keep them away from our door posts.but I dont think any guy worth his onions will go about bragging how easy it is for him to get girls. I dont even notice the ease, not to talk of verbalizing it...to me its a normal thingy. Its just like dangote going about bragging how easy it is for him to make money. Everybody knows. So why go about with the notion you get girls easily? or shouting same on rooftops. My fone is perpetually on silent cos of the shawties, but I have not even sat down to ponder the fact I get them easily. I wonder why any guy should.
Abeg make i answer my new shawty call o jare
[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by moneyhungry(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
dmcdad: Chai!!! This OP no wan gree grow up...

^^^^^ADVICE from d WISE.√
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by moneyhungry(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: I think my homie Fubby Bullshitting

Because a Real Boss wouldn't have even taken a Photo in a White T-Shirt with a dingy crinkled up collar

^^^murder.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by pleep(m): 4:45am On Apr 05, 2013
Its two reasons

1. most men are chronically over-defensive of women (although that is starting to change on nairaland)

2. Most men are so unsucessful with women that they find such stories unbelievable.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by ba7man(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
pleep: Its two reasons

1. most men are chronically over-defensive of women (although that is starting to change on nairaland)

2. Most men are so unsucessful with women that they find such stories unbelievable.
On the other hand, sex has become so cheap and available since this past decade. Getting girls has never been easier since the creation of man. You'd be surprised the amount of ar$e some people reading this thread are getting daily but won't comment, they'll just laugh and exit.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
The Almighty Fubby

A True Naija Street Legend
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by moneyhungry(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: The Almighty Fubby

A True Naija Street Legend
LMAO!
Y'ALL HAVE CHASED HIM AWAY FROM his THREAD.
DAMN!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by fubbyy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
money-hungry :

LMAO!
Y'ALL HAVE CHASED HIM AWAY FROM his THREAD.
DAMN!
chased who away? Me? I was busy and am back
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by fubbyy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: I think my homie Fubby Bullshitting

Lol... Laughing out loud @ your post, doesn't make sense @ all, what a f***k are talking about me wearing a white T shirt and so on? Does that have anything to do with the post?

Grow up man
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by moneyhungry(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
fubbyy: chased who away? Me? I was busy and am back
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by pleep(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
ba7man: On the other hand, sex has become so cheap and available since this past decade. Getting girls has never been easier since the creation of man. You'd be surprised the amount of ar$e some people reading this thread are getting daily but won't comment, they'll just laugh and exit.
yea but whats the big deal with talking about it? i have friends that only talk about how many girls they get

It don't bother me, its not like a serious thing. What the point in bagging alot of chicks if no ones knows? u might as well beat ur meat
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Offensive When A Fellow Guy Said He Get Chicks Easily by ba7man(m): 4:19am On Apr 07, 2013
pleep: yea but whats the big deal with talking about it? i have friends that only talk about how many girls they get

It don't bother me, its not like a serious thing. What the point in bagging alot of chicks if no ones knows? u might as well beat ur meat
IMO, I prefer silence. That way, nosy guys won't start spreading stories that will eventually "pour sand in my garri" and make me look like a teenager that's just started having sex. Are you bagging chicks for them?? Do you need their approval to feel good about yourself?? I do it for me and those silent glances between me nd her, knowing what just went down between us that no one knows.....it gets my blood rushing....Not sitting on a beer bottle filled table sharing it with men to feel good. That's just me though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb / Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... / Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.