Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested (2614 Views)

Abiola Pictured With Babangida And Mandela / Breaking News: IBB Has Spoken / Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by Mamajama(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2008
Finally the big boys were arrested this morning

http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=7583

KUDOS to YAR ADUA
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by 4Play(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2008
My heart don jump with joy forgetting that today is April 1st. grin grin
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by bawomolo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2008
lmao
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by Encomium(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2008
Cheap April fool for Nairalanders!!!
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2008
Ok,  that was WICKED!! I was ready to concede that I may have been wrong about Yar adua after all. Was wondering how I would tailore my apology letter to Debosky and the Yar Adua apologists/prophets, on this one,  LMAO!!!! Thank God my huge ego has not been bruised here.
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by amsky(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2008
grin grin grin grin

I was not fooled so easily this time. cheesy cheesy I knew it was an April fool joke. cheesy
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by Mamajama(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2008
where is BIGB1 grin grin cheesy

This is serious business
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by BigB11(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
MAMAJAMA:

You can go straight to HELL
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by AKO1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2008
DRY

1. If it really happened those of us in Naija would have heard and posted first.

2. ireport.com is the most unlikely place that such a report would get to. Abi na Iyabo go carry camera phone show how them arrest her daddy?

Better luck next year.

we are still praying for them to be arrested though.
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by Mamajama(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2008
Tell that to BIGB1,

He almost had a panic attack seeing the caption.

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by Lady2(f): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
LMAO

THIS IS PURE AND UTTER WICKEDNESS, I WAS FILLED WITH GLADNESS.
Re: Breaking News, Ibb, Aka Babangida And Obj Arrested by Lady2(f): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Kobojunkie

I am looking forward to that letter as u will soon be writing it (by the grace of God, for the sake of Nigerians) LOL wink

(1) (Reply)

The Ohakim Scam Goes Full Circle In Imo State / Dora Akunyili Says Goodluck Is Here To Stay / Kwara: Nupe, Yoruba In Fresh Row Over Boundary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.