Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri (12590 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / ABU Professor Murdered After Mob Mistook Him For Boko Haram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by hikmoj(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Murdered by his own people! Religion of "peace" at it again.
u ppl jst coment foolishly&ignorantly because of religious bigotry.hav u known wh d kiler is?who dosnt knw politics xist too in higher institutions.
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by logica(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2013
Oya, grant them amnesty...
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by k2039: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2013
greatgod2012: May His soul rest in peace!

I wonder why some people no longer think twice before killing their fellow human being.
[size=13pt] You can only think when you have your own mind.
Their minds have been corrupted and reprogramed.
[/size]
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by hikmoj(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2013
nicago:

My brother, I believe the perpetrators of the incessant acts are but a misguided few. Travel to Dubai, Oman and Qatar, then you will be puzzled to find out why our brother's here choose to be backward.

Sultan Salahadeen Ayyubbi, a great leader by all accounts, didn't live like this. He was a man of extreme peace, others after him just chose the path of violence. He was a just leader who promoted peace in every way possible. When King Richard THE LION-HEART came to attack Palestine to take it back from the Saracens, Salahadeen knowing they were coming to attack him sent emmisarries with food for the entire invading army. Can you imagine that? After this simple gesture, the invaders simply lost their will to fight such a man.

His Highness Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum is a leader all muslims should emulate. He has transformed Dubai and the UAE to a jewel in the desert, he encourages peace, development and enhanced quality of life for his country's citizens so they can live full qualitative lives while some other Islamic leaders teach their followers to blast 'infidels' to smithereens to recieve 'rewards' that the leaders themselves are not ready to recieve.

Something MUST happen soon!
my bro waste nt ur time in educatin dose wh wont seek knwldge byond dia faith.they biliv in western&media propoganda agst islam.
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by Patsey: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2013
[size=16pt]RIP PROFESSOR. IT'S THE OUTCOME OF ISLAMIC INDOCTRINATION[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-n8QU_TPffrs/TqcxaWBNj6I/AAAAAAAABoA/nIBe01pXmI0/s1600/pig+with+koran.jpg[/img]
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by Sundex70: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2013
So sad. May God give his family d fortitude 2 bear d loss.
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by hikmoj(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Patsey: [size=16pt]RIP PROFESSOR. IT'S THE OUTCOME OF ISLAMIC INDOCTRINATION[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-n8QU_TPffrs/TqcxaWBNj6I/AAAAAAAABoA/nIBe01pXmI0/s1600/pig+with+koran.jpg[/img]
ode buruku

1 Like

Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by Artistree: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2013
nyerem: He looks older dan his age.Rip sir
Is that the issue, madam? Whether he looked older or younger,what right had the murderers to kill him?
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by HonKontigi: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2013
Patsey: [size=16pt]RIP PROFESSOR. IT'S THE OUTCOME OF ISLAMIC INDOCTRINATION[/size]

Pls post more of this because it shows the kind of xter you are. Note though, the consequences of your action. Looks like your brain is just like that of your pig sibling.
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by dnative(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2013
hikmoj: my bro waste nt ur time in educatin dose wh wont seek knwldge byond dia faith.they biliv in western&media propoganda agst islam.

On the flipside, shouldn't it be the Atikus, IBBs, Sambos of this world that should be emulating these mentionedmiddle eastern leaders? With all the billions and billions they have cornered for themselves over the years and their firm grip on the oil sector, why have they not been able to better the lot of the North the way those guys in UAE,Qatar,Oman etc have been able to do for their own countries?
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by mrvictor: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
9icest: Rip prof....now we see why Religion and illiteracy can't mix. Both are like fuel and fire. The SS and SW were lucky because there was little or no islam in these regions when Christianity came. Christianity's advent was paced with education, the antecedents which islam lacked. Islam though a wonderful religion for the educated is a deadly weapon in the hands of illiterates and hopeless ignoramous like the people in the North. Kindly note that education isn't just the ability to read and write like what we call it here in Africa. Strange enough, I'm glad they are killing oneanother and sometimes frown on why GEJ is been judged on this basis. If those useless moslems in the North want to keep decimating themselves, I simply urge those Ibos and Yorubas there to take leave, and let their brand of Islam completely destroy them. And why should Gej bother about some useless bunch of idi0t who are a total bane on Nigeria to stop killing oneanother. Its high time the Southerners leave the North to its pathetic fate. Karma's a byatch!

You have spoken well, my friend!
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by hussyhassy: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ezedon: let them keep on killing themselves
ur family member is d next victim.HEARTLESS Soul
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by meforyou1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
These senseless killings will not stop until jonathan does 2 things
1) Line up all those big fools called northern elders and shoot all of them to death, starting with atiku and buhari
2) Send fighter jets, scud missiles and about 500,000 soldiers to go and completely annihilate everything and everybody in borno and yobe states. And redraw map of nigeria leaving out those deserts
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by adexsimply(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
me_for_you: These senseless killings will not stop until jonathan does 2 things
1) Line up all those big fools called northern elders and shoot all of them to death, starting with atiku and buhari
2) Send fighter jets, scud missiles and about 500,000 soldiers to go and completely annihilate everything and everybody in borno and yobe states. And redraw map of nigeria leaving out those deserts
jesu olugbala'!!!. Hitler ree o
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by adexsimply(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
the BHs are beta than sum NLers
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by Smooyis(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
May God expOse the killers whereva they may be hiding. They can hide from man but not God. May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by Cityguy: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
I am saddened by this development. What a senseless waste of human resource that would have helped in moving this country forward. Some of the comments made me even more sad though I'd never met the man but I know blood like mine flowed in his veins. We should please not allow all that is happening around rob us of our humanity, everything must not be turned to an item of ridicule and jest. Rip and condolences to his wife(now a widow) and children who have been made orphans.
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by ManTiger(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
Why would a Prof continue to live in such a lunatic state?
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by Patsey: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2013

[size=18pt]WHY THE BOOK IS FULL OF POO?[/size]

[size=18pt]PRECISELY WHAT BOKO HARAM IS ALL ABOUT.[/size]
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by babsthegreat: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
This is so sad they are just killing people the Govt should do something
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by true2god: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
fine_gidigal: Man pours hot water on his13-year-old housemaid http:///2013/04/01/man-pours-hot-water-on-his13-year-old-housemaid/
Stop constituting nuisance. Create ur own thread on the link up just pasted and stop derailin evry thread.
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by blocker: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2013
angryHow many professors do we have in Mass Communication wen dem dey murd up like this?
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by SimplySEA(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2013
nicago:

My brother, I believe the perpetrators of the incessant acts are but a misguided few. Travel to Dubai, Oman and Qatar, then you will be puzzled to find out why our brother's here choose to be backward.

Sultan Salahadeen Ayyubbi, a great leader by all accounts, didn't live like this. He was a man of extreme peace, others after him just chose the path of violence. He was a just leader who promoted peace in every way possible. When King Richard THE LION-HEART came to attack Palestine to take it back from the Saracens, Salahadeen knowing they were coming to attack him sent emmisarries with food for the entire invading army. Can you imagine that? After this simple gesture, the invaders simply lost their will to fight such a man.

His Highness Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum is a leader all muslims should emulate. He has transformed Dubai and the UAE to a jewel in the desert, he encourages peace, development and enhanced quality of life for his country's citizens so they can live full qualitative lives while some other Islamic leaders teach their followers to blast 'infidels' to smithereens to recieve 'rewards' that the leaders themselves are not ready to recieve.

Something MUST happen soon!
i luv u my bro... I'm glad someone in d muslim folds would open his eyes to see things... Sincerely, in d hands of d literate, islam is a wonderful religion, but wit an illiterate, it's a deadly weapon as it boils down to what is passed down by d leaders and their motives... We need peace pls, not "piss"! Check out d "jewel" in d "desert"....! We need more honest and peace loving muslim leaders in dis country! Thanks once again my bro.....! Note: I call u brother, though i ain't a muslim!
Re: University Professor Murdered In Maiduguri by abnakol: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
What is this gentleman's crime? what, what and what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraudster Uses Jonathan, Dangote’s Pictures To Dupe Victims / I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso / Housemaid Invites Boyfriend To Rob Boss, Feigns Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.