Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Do You Know That MouthAction Stagnates Your Life ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Know That MouthAction Stagnates Your Life ? (999 Views)

Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? / You Might Want To Know That We Yorubas Are Part Of The Lost Tribe Of Israel / Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That MouthAction Stagnates Your Life ? by ifashina: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ever licked woman c*nt ? Or you woman either suckd a man or you 've been once lickd ?
IF YES,
You 've invited a heavy curse into your life. You 've invited a major setback and stagnation against your destiny.
Though it may be a culture elsewhere, but findings have shown that for Black Africans, this practice magnets failure. It randomly attract barriers and dispels favor from coming your way.
Please desist now if you ever practiced it. And pray hard to free yourself from the curse it had pasted on you.
You can also contact 08068309033 for total emancipation.

Ifashina
I got many calls and people contacted for cleansing on this act of mouth actions,some find it hard and difficult to make the cleansing or be free from the effects of the curse it had pasted on you.
Some were in a far distance and can t make it possible to see me in person to more education on it,I see this as a means to make possible for the emancipation by talking to me on WhatsApp or phone so I can describe some leaves and ways of cleansing for people who can't make it possible to see me cos of distance.
God the perfect master will do all important about us.
Contact Ifashina more for various kinds of health challenges and enquiries about life challenges.
Mobile and WhatsApp number :08068309033
There were much calls from.the westerners on this post and it has been a challenge to them on proving that its their own culture and ways of life,
I later clearly stated to them the various setback this action had caused them and as well it's hardly possible seeing a perfect home with them.in their abode, you will.need agree with me that there are natural taboos and which bound each and every one on this planet Earth and which must be clearly and carefully observed.
Many people complained about distances and making possible to see me for emancipations and cleansing but I now see a good and perfect ways of making assistance to victims of this especially in Diaspora's, always feel free to free your self from the curse and boundage,
Ifashina will always shed light more and profer ways out for your cleansing without stresses, 08068309033 call Ifashina and WhatsApp as well.May our ways and world be perfect and appropriate. Ase

Responses to the calls and various questions asked about this!
Its nothing to the western world but seen as a taboo and immoral act to we Africans.one can desist from these act or seek for emancipation in various ways to be clean and cleansed from the implications .

POSTRATE OR LARGE PROSTRATE OR INABILITY TO URINATE .
It became an issues of worries to most African when encountered with this particular issue, the modern world technology profers most solutions and treatments to most ailments.
Yet many remained unresolved without Traditional herbal which was given by God as a Natural gift,if you have the same issue which many called me for to put the remedy here on this platforms, its is seen as inability to urinate and this has been given many medical names in the present day.
Its has been reaserachd and Natural remedies sort as well working for many people with this challenge.
Using this medium to apologized to the various people wanting me to say it here or teach the many to help,that its too difficult to explain this on this Forum due to the fact that,it needed proper teaching and cautions to make the remedy,you can always contact me on my phone number and WhatsApp for proper teachings or remedies. IFASHINA 08068309033
Re: Do You Know That MouthAction Stagnates Your Life ? by madamebebe(f): 2:45am On Apr 01, 2013
Okwa ara e bi do na iya gi? After they'll say 'we shuu be kind to mad pipu ' cheesy
Re: Do You Know That MouthAction Stagnates Your Life ? by ifashina: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
madame_bebe: Okwa ara e bi do na iya gi? After they'll say 'we shuu be kind to mad pipu ' cheesy
? ? ? I dnt undstand you. But I know alot of people dont take note of how their lives move. There are many things affecting human life but they dont observe, rather they look other way thinking someone else is responsible for their predicament. Mouthaction is one of the most effective barrier magnetor in human life. Even Oyibo men/women are not fortified from the setback that follows this act, but b'cos they are whites and living fine, we thought they get away with anything they do. No. Among many evils man brought to himself, muothaction is one of the fastest to weigh destiny down. As you 've once practised this, dont lookdown at its effect. Stop it now and meet ur pastor about it. Or if u a muslim, meet elderly alfa about it. Or you contact Ifashina through the number above.
Re: Do You Know That MouthAction Stagnates Your Life ? by ifashina: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Kudos to those who called. But if u cant come to my area, just reach any spiritual elder around u. By the grace of God, u will be free from all self-inflicted curses
Re: Do You Know That MouthAction Stagnates Your Life ? by ifashina: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2013
Good morning to all
Re: Do You Know That MouthAction Stagnates Your Life ? by ifashina: 9:17pm On May 21, 2017
CURE FOR HEADACHE
An ordinary black.soap.to me mixed well with common salt in small quantity after mixng well then you can use a local sponge to wash the head in a bowl with the soap mixed,it cures very fast for constant headache and ori tuulu...God the Natural Healer...contact ifashin for the great secret of wealth and prosperity on 08068309033
HEALTH US WEALTH

(1) (Reply)

Between Asaba And Igbuzor Who Owns D Land Where Asaba Airport Is Built / "Are You The Last Person On Queue? Im Behind You" / An Interesting Piece On "Expanding Frontiers Of The Yoruba Culture"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.