Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? (8316 Views)

The Fake Revenge Stunt That Fooled Nearly Everyone / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? / Have You Been Fooled Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by micki83(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
Taoheed2sure: My girl text me dis mowin dat we sud call it a quit bt till now she neva tells me if it was april fool
Lo ba tan!(I've sooo bin dying to use that expression,lol) u still dey there dey wait make she tell u say na "april fool" tinz? My brotha,dis is real;she has moved on,follow her footsteps(in d opposite direction,of course)

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by micki83(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
PweetiQueensy: . Dnt fink der is anyting Offed... Off is off weda itz present or past tense
U sef fail am,pweetiqueensy.d past tense of "off" isn't "off".if u wanna use d word in past tense u simply say: "switched/turned/put it off" eg:"I switched my fone off yesterday",not "I 'off' my fone of yesterday".(U're welcome)
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Adex097: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
micki83:
U sef fail am,pweetiqueensy.d past tense of "off" isn't "off".if u wanna use d word in past tense u simply say: "switched/turned/put it off" eg:"I switched my fone off yesterday",not "I 'off' my fone of yesterday".(U're welcome)
lol...English class things
@topic - a fool tried to fool me today by telling me a foolish fairytale story. I can't even write wat she wrote here cos its so disgusting angry
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by fitzmayowa: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
micki83:
English prof...welcome sir

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by mecussey(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
A guy told me smoke was coming out frm ma car, i rushed and nothing, another told me that our salary is increased by 50%, i rejoiced and it was all fool.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by GalaxyNoteII: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
OBRICADO: this morning I was chating wi my friend whom I've missed so very much and haven't seen in a very long time in a concluding service of a convention when he told me that he was transfered to my city with a promotion to hold a post of HOD, that I should help him get a hotel accomodetion and ish as he will be leaving his current city tomorrows' morning, I was so excited and all. Then, he sent me a link to confirm the transfer and promotion....... With joy I opened it and lo and behold it was April fool image, now I thought the April fool was just for the promotion part still believing he was transfered to my city and I'll see him soon untill it was done on me...felt so bad after the chat though.

Ready to help him get an hotel abi? ashawo.

Ere ni mo kan n se o.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by ajetii(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Got this on bb broadcast.
Do you know that: OGA at the top hanged himself yesterday out of frustration. See what Nigerians can do, NAIIA this is seriously bad.. Click this link for full story. And there you are, the link lead you to APRIL FOOL PICTURE.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Johnsinia(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Went to a nearby police station in my area and told them that a group of area boys are marchin straight to their station wit weapons of death, they all jump thru d windows for safety. As they were stil runnin, i shoutd april fool. To cut d story short, my bro bail me with #2000, even though i explain to them; its the only acceptd day worldwide to fool ppl.

3 Likes

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by MajorJ(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Taoheed2sure: My girl text me dis mowin dat we sud call it a quit bt till now she neva tells me if it was april fool

Bro, abeg help us with this ur statement ohh, the GBAGUANN is just tooo much

chaii... are we savee?

1 Like

Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by beejah(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
I was fooled today, while driving home from Lagos Carnival, the Van was fully loaded wit friends, so someone on d road just said you tyre is going flat, I quickly peep out of d window only to hear April fool.

I was fooled easily bcoz I knew d Van was over-loaded already.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by lionphil(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
akah.p:
I wish mine waz. My fada died dis afternoon, bt im no gri wakeup tel us say na April fool
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Jazzgreen(m): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mak una follow me thank God as my mum didnt collapse. I forged a bank alert informin her dat 450,000 has been withdrawn from her account. Come see frustration. I was wise to intercede to let her knw its an april fool. I knw she has High B.P, so i wont forgiv myself if she dies cos of my stupid april fool. But it was fun sha grin
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by simontosy(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2013
A friend sent a fake recharge card to me and i was busy loading but it didnt go until i called and told him its not going that he should check the numbers properly...Lo and behold he told me April Fool,continue loading God i was mad.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by greyce: 1:47am On Apr 02, 2013
waz chattin with a frnd nd he told me he wz hit by a car n is hospitalised.i wz very worried n wz askin him hw it happnd only 4 him 2 say "april fool".i felt lyk stranglin him
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Richy4(m): 5:12am On Apr 02, 2013
I slept really late on Sunday night.Monday morning 6AM,A friend of mine called me that he was at my house, I should open the door. i came out side with that sleepy eyes,l neither see him nor his car. I called him and he just laughed and shouted April Fool. It was really annoying.I just have to turn my phone off to avoid that nonsense from others. sad
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by finni(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2013
akah.p:
I wish mine waz. My fada died dis afternoon, bt im no gri wakeup tel us say na April fool
Sorry for the lost.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by hardbody: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2013
I don't get fooled, I fool everybody or at least those I choose to fool, and they always fall hard. I am THE MAN.
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by valicious1(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2013
finni: Sorry for the lost.
"loss" not "lost"
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by ektbear: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2013
Yeah.

Someone told me they were moving away to the other side of the country for a new job. I think she was disappointed when I didn't act heartbroken though cheesy grin
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Adex097: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2013
MajorJ:

Bro, abeg help us with this ur statement ohh, the GBAGUANN is just tooo much

chaii... are we savee?
safe not save
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2013
akah.p:
TAKE HEART DEAR
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by Anugod(f): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2013
eva_tee: I was sitting pretty with ma supervisor when I got this call frm ma gf that she's infront of ma house.....I had to rush back home finkn she brought those Easter mondai goodies......I received anoda call from her immediately I got home telln me it's April fool......av told her not to come near me todai if she likes herself. Only God knows wen I was being fooled dis wai.
grin
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by StillDeoye(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2013
Yea,i was oo..ma GF sent a text xayin she doesn't tink we can continue d rlationship nd dat she's xo sowi..immediately i pickd up ma fone nd called ha den she confirmd it, xayin she can't cope again.I startd beggin 2 giv me reasons bt she xaid she waz jux nt intrested again...*omo c bobo wan dey cry* she jux hang up d call immediately she sensed dat ha bobo don fal 4 joke. Den 5mins later she sent anoda text xayin 'APRIL FOOL...LUV U BABY' na lyk xay mak i strangle ha neck ni
Re: April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? by manmustwac(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Still Deoye: Yea,i was oo..ma GF sent a text xayin she doesn't tink we can continue d rlationship nd dat she's xo sowi..immediately i pickd up ma fone nd called ha den she confirmd it, xayin she can't cope again.I startd beggin 2 giv me reasons bt she xaid she waz jux nt intrested again...*omo c bobo wan dey cry* she jux hang up d call immediately she sensed dat ha bobo don fal 4 joke. Den 5mins later she sent anoda text xayin 'APRIL FOOL...LUV U BABY' na lyk xay mak i strangle ha neck ni
You fi just call her & say the same thing back to her that your not joking that your DEAD SERIOUS! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Shocked After Seeing This News. AU Knew Buhari Is Dead / Lagos: Keke Napep Charges Are High / How To Make Gotv Load Faster And Resume Last Channel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.