Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092198 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2016
Traveller11:
I really don't understand episode 5 especially Bran and Hodor(hold the door). Can anyone please explain?
Would love to explain, but I know I'd get crucified if I post spoilers before others get a chance to watch it. Till tomorrow morning should be enuf time for those who haven't watched it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2016
Traveller11:
I really don't understand episode 5 especially Bran and Hodor(hold the door). Can anyone please explain?

There's no way to explain without spoiling it for others. If you can wait till tomorrow, I can explain it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 4:57pm On May 22, 2016
Traveller11:
We havent watched hence we cant explain.. kindly chilk till tomorrow abeg..Even now my mind no dey down as i no see the leaked version download
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2016
jonsnow92:
We havent watched hence we cant explain.. kindly chilk till tomorrow abeg..Even now my mind no dey down as i no see the leaked version download
try hdcinemas.in
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 5:06pm On May 22, 2016
Endy10:
try hdcinemas.in
the thing dey carry me go play store from the link
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2016
jonsnow92:
yeah it's actually difficult to download from there...if u have IDM just keep opening all d links in a new tab....till IDM captures a link 4 u....Good luck...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 5:33pm On May 22, 2016
jonsnow92:
Someone pastedthe link to the download page. Just check the previous comments. That's what I used
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2016
Just when you think #gameofthrones can no longer emotionally traumatize u, they do this #holdthedoor
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dljbd1(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2016
yakamata:
guys episode 5 is out am dead serious

here the link
http://hdcinemas.in/download.php?file=8266&cid=5&movie=Game-of-Thrones-S06
Thanks man
Now downloading.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GROOOVE(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2016
Trying hard not to post spoilers before monday is like holding a pee... you just want to spill it out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GROOOVE(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
ilynem:

Ser Authur Dayne oh. That guy has a dothraki's speed and also wears armour. He will floor Khal drogo

You cant have dothraki speed while wearing armour, that's why the dothraks don't wear armour

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ranchhoddas: 6:54pm On May 22, 2016
GROOOVE:

You cant have dothraki speed while wearing armour, that's why the dothraks don't wear armour
He's apparently the exception to the rule

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2016
jonsnow92:
Use UC browser
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GROOOVE(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
He's apparently the exception to the rule

I so badly want to believe it, really i do. but.......
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by reverendfather: 7:57pm On May 22, 2016
dljbd1:

Thanks man
Now downloading.
baba abeg na the sure deal? because i nor two get mb again
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2016
reverendfather:
baba abeg na the sure deal? because i nor two get mb again
Sure deal. That's the link I used. Emotional stuff mehn
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2016
Step aside Melisandre. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2016
The iron throne is wat I demand
You cannot....I can
You will not....I will
You dare not....I dare, yes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:23pm On May 22, 2016
Endy10:
Just when you think #gameofthrones can no longer emotionally traumatize u, they do this #holdthedoor
Thats some quantumly entangled episode. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2016
Endy10:
The iron throne is wat I demand
You cannot....I can
You will not....I will
You dare not....I dare, yes!
So sad how history misrepresent Ned.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2016
No one knew where “Hodor” had come from, she said, but when he started saying it, they started calling him by it. It was the only word he had.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 8:49pm On May 22, 2016
Oooopss... Latest episode leaked?? Who's been able to download Ep. 05 The Door yet?

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by petrov10: 9:07pm On May 22, 2016
pls oo I can't wait no more plsssss tell me spoil am for me ooo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2016
Jeez! HBO is messing with our emotions. I rate this episode 10/10. This is gut-wrenching, heartrending, and...... fvck!!! This is just fvccckkkkk!!!!!! cry cry
I give up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by YoungForever: 10:04pm On May 22, 2016
So Depressing and sad Hodor

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by YoungForever: 10:04pm On May 22, 2016
So Depressing and sad Hodor..

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by trigar12(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2016
Download link to the leaked episode pls
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2016
This is abso-fvcking-lutely unnecessary! Bloody massacre.... I mean, ain't these guys satisfied with a death or two? With the rate at which they're killing everything and everyone off, there won't be any favorite left to finish the series. cry

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2016
trigar12:
Download link to the leaked episode pls
The link is literally on this same page. Are u so tired that you can't scroll up and click on it?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2016
Time to go get myself updated
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2016
Xoxo loving this

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2016
Now that this episode is done, I fully expect them to kill everyone in the next episode. Just kill everybody, I'm tired. I'm tired of watching this show with my heart in my hands, thinking, oh no Mr A is gonna die. Enough of this emotional manipulation and agony. I'm pretty sure the writers have a thing out for dogs, if not then why ***". Every time I watch an episode my heart is racing, my eyes be tearing, my mood be changing. Just kill everybody let us rest.

Na play oo. Love this show. Wouldn't want it any other way
HOld the door! Hold the door! Holdthedoor! Holddoor! Holdoor! Hodor! cry He really did hold the door

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.