Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088496 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
The fact that i followed this thread from the first page until season 7 discussions, when i was watching GOT during lockdown...

Lmao how on earth did i miss this??
Seun warning pple for posting spoilers is hilarious, and they created a separate episode for that season 7 episode that leaked ���

House of Dragon, here we come �
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by aieromon(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Let's hope the producers are able to recreate all the great scenes from the books.

Episode 1 has set the bar high.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MrWondah(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Third time I'm researching GoT from season one. Just completed the last episode of season 4. Arya on her way to be an assassin, Tyrion finally turning to the monster he was painted, Cersie with her usual manipulation and Varys well I can't say much
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by drmuchin: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
aieromon:
Let's hope the producers are able to recreate all the great scenes from the books.

Episode 1 has set the bar high.
NICELY DONE
I AM ROOTING FOR RHAENYRA, MAKE SHE DRAW SEA SNAKE CLOSE.
DAEMON GO BE REAL DEMON LIKE LORD BAELISH

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bacteria8: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Any link to download House of Dragon season 1
Pls
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
I missed this thread. Are people here watching House of Dragon?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
drmuchin:

NICELY DONE
I AM ROOTING FOR RHAENYRA, MAKE SHE DRAW SEA SNAKE CLOSE.
DAEMON GO BE REAL DEMON LIKE LORD BAELISH
Daemon is nothing like Lord Baelish. Larys Strong is the new Lord Baelish

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Holav(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
VillageBoi:

Oh dear, someone must have been playing the 'Game Of Chinese Whispers'... there is a world of difference between 'annoyingly long' and your assumed translation.. which I actually happen to find to be, for want of a better word, eerrrmmmmm... Unbelievable wink
I love d intro die I usually sing it b4 d series started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Holav(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
U no get sense all of them in d room kill all her family even when she is using walder frey face when she talk thank u 4 helping me kill king in d North and his mother they where all chanting of praises ,and u saying they didn'tdeserve 2 die there death is not painful sef
gj22:

The main reason was he was triggered.

That is why the show runners showed him looking round at people being tortured.

He didn't want to go through the same shit again. But who can blame him?

Death is a nice place compared to where he has been.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Holav(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ned is not at fault is in d rule any man dat runaway from d nightwatch down 2 South will b beheaded
longlife101:
It depends on how you look at it. Eg, Ned beheaded a man from the wall, a 'runner', who came to report/warn about the white walker(s) he saw that killed his fellow nightwatch brothers/rangers. We all now know the whitewalkers are real. ~ does it make Ned right to have beheaded the man? ~does it make Ned bad, or an evil person? So it still depends on how or where you look at it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Holav(m): 1:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Yr first take didn't make sense , Any Dragon can't have bond with another rider even d person is a targaryen and again Drogon seeing his rider being killed having much bond with dany, with Jon snow beside her,Drogon suppose kill him nothing concern dragon whether u are targaryen or not seeing u harming it's rider he will burn d person
raymi:

In dance of dragon,Dragon is well known killing dragon rider that is even a targaryen sef,
Dis episode na wack Drogon suppose kill Jon in dat scene
Jon is a Targaryen. The dragon has a strong bond with Tagaryens. Jon was the only one who could ride a dragon alongside Dany. Obviously, the dragon wasn't present at the moment Jon killed Dany and it knew Jon was friends with their mother. I think that's the rationale behind Drogon not killing Jon.

GreyWorm wanted justice for Dany but Jon was the king in the North. Killing him instantly would have started another war between the Unsullied and the Northmen. That's the only explanation behind GreyWorm not killing Jon. He was not interested in a war between the Northmen and his soldiers. They were allies (they fought together at the Great War and also helped conquer King's landing). He simply wanted punishment for the queen's murderer.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Holav(m): 1:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Yr first take didn't make sense , Any Dragon can't have bond with another rider even d person is a targaryen and again Drogon seeing his rider being killed having much bond with dany, with Jon snow beside her,Drogon suppose kill him nothing concern dragon whether u are targaryen or not seeing u harming it's rider he will burn d person.

In dance of dragon,Dragon is well known killing dragon rider that is even a targaryen sef,
Dis episode na wack Drogon suppose.
raymi:

Jon is a Targaryen. The dragon has a strong bond with Tagaryens. Jon was the only one who could ride a dragon alongside Dany. Obviously, the dragon wasn't present at the moment Jon killed Dany and it knew Jon was friends with their mother. I think that's the rationale behind Drogon not killing Jon.

GreyWorm wanted justice for Dany but Jon was the king in the North. Killing him instantly would have started another war between the Unsullied and the Northmen. That's the only explanation behind GreyWorm not killing Jon. He was not interested in a war between the Northmen and his soldiers. They were allies (they fought together at the Great War and also helped conquer King's landing). He simply wanted punishment for the queen's murderer.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
In the aftermath of the Great War and the Game of Thrones, the realm of Westeros knew a brief moment of peace. The Iron Throne was no more, and King Bran the Broken ruled from his seat in Winterfell, having united the kingdoms under his reign. However, the whispers of the past refused to die, and the embers of power still smoldered beneath the ashes.

Bran, now with the immense knowledge and powers of the Three-Eyed Raven, began to succumb to the darkness that lurked within. His intentions, once noble, twisted into something far more sinister. He sought to exert absolute control over the realm of Westeros, silencing dissent, consolidating power, spying on his subjects, eliminating threats, and even pursuing immortality.

Bran believed that Daenerys Targaryen, with her Targaryen lineage, her ability to inspire loyalty, and her strong-willed nature, could help him to achieve his increasingly dark desires. He brought Daenerys back to life, her body restored, but her mind clouded by the darkness that now surrounded her.

As the days passed, the fog in Daenerys' mind began to lift, and she realized the extent of Bran's corruption. She resolved to confront Bran and put an end to his tyranny, even if it meant risking her own life once more. Jon Snow, who had been struggling with his own demons, joined Daenerys in her quest, inspired by her courage and determination.

In a climactic confrontation, Daenerys and Jon faced off against the corrupted Bran, who wielded his powers as the Three-Eyed Raven to try and bend them to his will. Through their combined strength, love, and the shared commitment to justice and freedom, they managed to overcome Bran's influence and bring an end to his dark reign.

With Bran's death, Jon and Daenerys found themselves at a crossroads. Jon, now named King of Westeros, felt the responsibility to restore order and stability to the realm. Daenerys, however, was haunted by the memory of her people in Essos, who had been re-enslaved in her absence. After much deliberation, they agreed that Daenerys would return to Essos to free the enslaved, while Jon would remain in Westeros to rule and rebuild.

Accompanied by her trusted advisor Tyrion Lannister and a small force of loyal warriors, including Grey Worm and a contingent of Unsullied, Daenerys set sail for Essos. Through a series of carefully orchestrated battles, they liberated city after city. After emancipating the enslaved people, Daenerys decided to stay in Essos to watch over the cities, allowing each city to choose its own leaders. She and her dragon, Drogon, served as protectors, ensuring the hard-won peace and freedom would endure.

One day, to Daenerys' surprise and delight, Drogon laid an egg, heralding the birth of a new dragon. This event not only symbolized the rebirth of the Targaryen legacy but also the hope for a brighter future for the people of Essos, now under the watchful eye of their protector, Daenerys Targaryen, the Breaker of Chains.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by StepTwo: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
🤔
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ajibade123(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Seun:
In the aftermath of the Great War and the Game of Thrones, the realm of Westeros knew a brief moment of peace. The Iron Throne was no more, and King Bran the Broken ruled from his seat in Winterfell, having united the kingdoms under his reign. However, the whispers of the past refused to die, and the embers of power still smoldered beneath the ashes.

Bran, now with the immense knowledge and powers of the Three-Eyed Raven, began to succumb to the darkness that lurked within. His intentions, once noble, twisted into something far more sinister. He sought to exert absolute control over the realm of Westeros, silencing dissent, consolidating power, spying on his subjects, eliminating threats, and even pursuing immortality.

Bran believed that Daenerys Targaryen, with her Targaryen lineage, her ability to inspire loyalty, and her strong-willed nature, could help him to achieve his increasingly dark desires. He brought Daenerys back to life, her body restored, but her mind clouded by the darkness that now surrounded her.

As the days passed, the fog in Daenerys' mind began to lift, and she realized the extent of Bran's corruption. She resolved to confront Bran and put an end to his tyranny, even if it meant risking her own life once more. Jon Snow, who had been struggling with his own demons, joined Daenerys in her quest, inspired by her courage and determination.

In a climactic confrontation, Daenerys and Jon faced off against the corrupted Bran, who wielded his powers as the Three-Eyed Raven to try and bend them to his will. Through their combined strength, love, and the shared commitment to justice and freedom, they managed to overcome Bran's influence and bring an end to his dark reign.

With Bran's death, Jon and Daenerys found themselves at a crossroads. Jon, now named King of Westeros, felt the responsibility to restore order and stability to the realm. Daenerys, however, was haunted by the memory of her people in Essos, who had been re-enslaved in her absence. After much deliberation, they agreed that Daenerys would return to Essos to free the enslaved, while Jon would remain in Westeros to rule and rebuild.

Accompanied by her trusted advisor Tyrion Lannister and a small force of loyal warriors, including Grey Worm and a contingent of Unsullied, Daenerys set sail for Essos. Through a series of carefully orchestrated battles, they liberated city after city. After emancipating the enslaved people, Daenerys decided to stay in Essos to watch over the cities, allowing each city to choose its own leaders. She and her dragon, Drogon, served as protectors, ensuring the hard-won peace and freedom would endure.

One day, to Daenerys' surprise and delight, Drogon laid an egg, heralding the birth of a new dragon. This event not only symbolized the rebirth of the Targaryen legacy but also the hope for a brighter future for the people of Essos, now under the watchful eye of their protector, Daenerys Targaryen, the Breaker of Chains.

Is this from George Martin book?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2023
Ajibade123:

Is this from George Martin book?
ChatGPT 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bran shouldn't have been king in the first place. Waiting(hopefully) for the completion of the book😩 to see a different ending.
Long May Westeros Live!
🙄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seun:
ChatGPT 😁
i think google's bran tells more compelling and humanist stories

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eepeepook: 4:25pm On Jan 14
Children on Nairaland will never have sense.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by seotools01: 7:41pm On Feb 08
All i love about this movie is the music part... Although I am a pianist, so i downloaded the Game of Thrones piano sheet music and practiced it on my piano.

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.