Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096308 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nitlad: 4:16am On Jun 20, 2016
ShïtStorm!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by olatunji390(m): 4:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Guys, where can I download the latest episodes pls
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 4:41am On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 4:59am On Jun 20, 2016
Epic reply from Sansa
You are going to die tomorrow Lord Bolton.. Sleep well

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sagenrdy(m): 5:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Ramsey great battle strategist. Sansas hate just supercede ur ego. Jon is too emotionally driven.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jmaine: 5:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Lovely ending . . . . . . grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sagenrdy(m): 5:28am On Jun 20, 2016
vascey:

That's still too soft. I want my jaw to drop.
wish granted
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 5:32am On Jun 20, 2016
Pfft! Jon Snow is a lousy military commander, you are freaking at a disadvantage based on numbers and yet you let your emotions supercede.
Meanwhile, with all the sparks flying between Yara and Daenarys, I was expecting a good fuccking between the two. Sighs! D and D should better make it happen.
Great episode though, just how I like my GoT served; let it burn, let it all burn to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 5:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Davos: I can never sleep the night before a battle
Tormund: So what do you do all night?
Davos: I walk, think and walk. think and walk till I'm far enough from camp that no one can hear me shi.t my guts out
*Tormund laughs
Tormund: Happy shitting.
Who else thinks Sir Davos likes eating too much beans?

Seun and his spam bots self, shi.t and poo have different effects in their usage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tapout(m): 5:48am On Jun 20, 2016
oh rickon!! cry cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 5:49am On Jun 20, 2016
God whyyyyyy..... I don't know how i felt when jon was dealing Bolton wif dos massive blows... I was like hit him hard.. Chop him ear cut his balls... I was xo angry i felt like entering the show and giv Bolton some of my fist too.... M jst xo angry ryt now.. Even my anger has not subside after bolton's beasts feasted on im.... I was like its not enough.. Guess its cos of rickon's death.. Though we all knew a stark must die.... Was thinking Jon ll say lady witch to resuscitate rickon back......
Buh anyways good episode.. Now let's wait for the season finale....

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nitlad: 5:57am On Jun 20, 2016
My best Sansa episode by far!
And that last scene? Glorious!

"Your words will disappear..."

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by yungryce: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2016
so sansa stark used to be a very stupid girl but now, she has bevome a bad a.ss woman.

is it possible for ramsey to be ressurected by d lord of light so dat sansa could repeat those final words &then d hounds can then do their thing on & on & on.

finally an episode no one can truly complain about except ramsey's meagre death of course

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Boring: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Wun Wun the real MVP

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by InesQor(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2016
jmaine:
Lovely ending . . . . . . grin
What?
[size=16pt]EPIC ENDING![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by InesQor(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2016
siempere:
I wish he'll be fed to d hounds.... by Sansa preferably...
shocked shocked You see am for dream?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Boring: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2016
Who let the dogs out.?

-Ramsay Bolton-

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by InesQor(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2016
Who knows: is Drogon much bigger than Rhaegar and Viserion just because he was not chained up in the dungeons like his brothers?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by yungryce: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2016
siempere:
I wish he'll be fed to d hounds.... by Sansa preferably...

wish granted. still not enough
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Fantastic episode, great ending.

Ramsay was just pure evil. His willingness to sacrifice his calvary is what did him in the end. If he hadn't shot them all to shyt, he would have had numbers to counter Baelish's forces.

That Rickon scene though.

Man Ramsay Is probably the best villain on TV in the last 20 years. I will definitely miss him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2016
InesQor:

Dt was d only tin dat could happen if he lost d battle.... I already knew he was gonna loose bro... so...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by YoungForever: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2016
"If I do, if I fall, don't bring me back. I'm ordering you not to bring me back."

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2016
InesQor:

it's really not enuf..... not just enuf... but at least Sansa did smile just a little.... u know it was Ramsey that made Sansa finally grow up.... see how she was convinced Rickon was lost to them and prepared her mind for it.... D Stark has been awakened in her...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by YoungForever: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2016
“We would like you to murder an uncle or two who don’t think a woman is fit to rule.”

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2016
InesQor:
Who knows: is Drogon much bigger than Rhaegar and Viserion just because he was not chained up in the dungeons like his brothers?
he was always bigger. Even on the day that they were hatched
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by honorbule(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Stark ti take over...ibile united...valar morghulis...now we is talking...we have winter fell...so happy.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Greyworm self! forming King Kong. Good to see Sansa smile, it's been a long while she did.
BTW, who else noticed Tyrion sounded more like Lord Varys in the scene with the Masters especially the part where he was talking to the spared master?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...u guys take this Nairaland too serious; anyway, forget about the mod, if you want the dude that insulted u dead, holla at me. I can bring you his head or fingers or tongue, just say the word.

OK, back to GOT, I guess the battle of bastards is the only thing to look out for this season. They had better give me a hardcore 45mins battle! That's the only thing that will make amends for this season's aweful showing so far.
Oga killer grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by YoungForever: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2016
FUUCCCKKKK.. This is officially LIT..

Absolutely fantastic episode from start to finish

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sugni: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2016
What an episode! The best this season!!!

Ramsey: "my hounds will never harm me" cheesy #Yimu.. see as d hound chop his face grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Filming of the episode required 25 shooting days, along with 500 extras, 600 crew members and 70 horses. Benioff described the difficulty of using horses, saying they are difficult to coordinate in battle sequences, which is why they are rarely used except in "big budget war films." [4]
D. B. Weiss added, "Miguel's really outdone himself. Fully fleshed out medieval battles require a tremendous amount of resources and choreography to get them right. It feels like we're doing something fresh that you don't see on TV and movies very often."
[4] Four different camera crews were used for the entire sequence.
[5] The 500 extras largely made up the Snow and Bolton armies, playing the roles of Wildlings, archers, swordsmen and spearmen.
[5] Each army was trained separate from each other, in order to create an off-screen rivalry between the two groups.
[5] Visual effects were also utilized in order to expand the army into thousands. [5]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2016
InesQor:
Might be, the captivity stunted Rhaeger and Viserion growth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.