Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1094619 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rubyventures:

I wouldn't hold my breath. Game of thrones is always full of surprises , most of us expect Jon snow to be king it doesn't mean it will happen that way, look at how the starks were killed for eg. At this stage anything can happen, any of the remaining cast can sit on the iron throne , That's why I keep saying don't underestimate Sansa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Sansa fan spotted. You guys should continue giving Sansa hope grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Aha. So khaleesi is a freak to you but you disagree with me that Sansa is useless? Wehdone sir.

I actually meant freak in a good way. But if I'm being honest. . . . .Dany has had everything easy since Drogo died.

Nothing remarkably terrible ever happens to her, millions just fall for her beauty or her dragons or her immunity to the flames. If there's anyone who's lucky, it's not Jon Snow, it's Dany. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adegwurulez(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Akanniade:
Did they have to cycle the Sam- shit/soup turd scene that long? undecided
Mehn I had to skip that scene
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Theflash98: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
The only people that hate Jon snow are the jealous Sansa fans. grin
If it is possible for them too re-write the story to favour Sansa, they will do it. cheesy
The hatred surprise me cause in real world,All people i know like jon snow....And like u,i also dont like that sansa

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Akanniade:

Yuck.... why did you bring that up? awwrhhhhh........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Sansa fan spotted. You guys should continue giving Sansa hope grin

lol .. I like Sansa but I am a fan of Jon snow, Arya, Deneris and the imp
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
I feel sorry for Jorah Mormont, He has completely turned into a stone man , I hope he can be cured in this season.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Theflash98:

The hatred surprise me cause in real world,All people i know like jon snow....And like u,i also dont like that sansa
Thank God! Finally, someone that see things from my point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rubyventures:
I feel sorry for Jorah Mormont, He has completely turned into a stone man , I hope he can be cured in this season.
Ser friendzone has outlived his usefulness for dany. His service is better rendered to Lyanna mormont if he find a cure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
The mother of dragon said, 'Let's begin.'

Abeg, what's going to begin? shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gbola5:

Is it a narrator teaching the lessons ?
What is this one saying?

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Akanniade:

Ser friendzone has outlived his usefulness for dany. His service is better rendered to Lyanna mormont if he find a cure.

grin grin grin you are very cruel lol.. tongue tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
EntMirror:
The mother of dragon said, 'Let's begin.'

Abeg, what's going to begin? shocked

" shall we begin" The attack on Westeros
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rubyventures:

" shall we begin" The attack on Westeros

Wow.. When is the second episode coming out?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
EntMirror:

Wow.. When is the second episode coming out?

Sunday night American time, UK/ Nigerian time Monday 2a.m and 9pm
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Akanniade:
'Twas for the laughs.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Can't wait.. Thanks
Rubyventures:

Sunday night American time, UK/ Nigerian time Monday 2a.m and 9pm
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hmm. E be like say last last Jamie will kill his bae or Mad Queen will kill Ty or Ty will kill Mad Queen. I have that feeling.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
mrletsgo:
'Twas for the laughs.
Spoilt my dinner.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rubyventures:

Nerd Stark's Sister. Robert Baratheon was in love with her.

Lyanna.

Using the wrong names or mixing up the story is not cool.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I don't think there are all wargs in the books. I read back then that it was bran and Jon that were wargs

Stop reading your books upside-down.

Google "ASOIF+wargs" and stop arguing blindly.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yonce:

Lyanna wasn't kidnapped. Or raped. At least no one is certain.

No one is certain, you say... and yet you sound so sure that she was not kidnapped. You've just contradicted yourself, bruv.

What is certain is that:
(1) she disappeared about just after the tourney at Harrenhal... where Prince Rhaegar broke etiquette to crown her Queen of Love;
(2) she was found at the tail end of the war being guarded/protected by 3 members of the King's Guard who had last been seen months before with Rhaegar.
These only are certain... and they neither prove nor disprove that she was not kidnapped.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jorah's greyscale has somewhat deteriorated since we saw him last. Surely he doesn't have long left? Lucky for him, and also plot, Jorah comes across Westeros's nerd-in-chief, Samwell Tarly, and his massive pile of books.

Clever as he may be, Sam doesn't yet know how to cure greyscale. So where could he find this vital information? You guessed it: THE BIG WESTEROSI BOOK OF EXPOSITION.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
We already know that dragonglass is powerful stuff. The Children used it to stop Benjen from turning into a wight..

And it was dragonglass that got us into this mess in the first place, when the Children used it to create the White Walkers

And who is the ONLY person we know who has successfully halted the effects of greyscale? Princess Shireen. And where did she grow up?

Oh yeah, ON A GIANT ISLAND MADE OF MOTHER (of dragons) FUCKING DRAGONGLASS, THAT'S WHERE

ould this be how Shireen was cured? I'd bet all the money in the Iron Bank that it was, and that Jorah will be right as rain and back to moping about Dany before you know it.

Which is good, because we need him to fight the true enemy of the Seven Kingdoms...

THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yonce:

No she wasn't smiley

It will be extremely out of character for Rhaegar to have kidnapped or raped Lyanna. He wasn't a savage brute like his father or the average Westerosi man. cool

Another Rhaegar fan... smiley smiley Its amusing the things we overlook when we like somebody...

Do you know that Rhaegar was married with a child when he kidnapped/eloped with Lyanna Stark? Do you know that Rhaegar's dear wife, Elia Martell, was in the stands watching while Rhaegar rode by after winning the tournament to crown another man's fianceé as his queen of love? What kind of husband does that to his wife with the whole world looking on? Tell me, if you were Prince Oberyn watching from the stands while Rhaegar shamed your sister like that, how would you feel?

See eh, i won't tell who to like or not like, i just want to you understand that your handsome charming Rhaegar probably wasn't really aswonderful as you think.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Akanniade:

Spoilt my dinner.
Was it.................beans?

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eberex:
We already know that dragonglass is powerful stuff. The Children used it to stop Benjen from turning into a wight..

And it was dragonglass that got us into this mess in the first place, when the Children used it to create the White Walkers

And who is the ONLY person we know who has successfully halted the effects of greyscale? Princess Shireen. And where did she grow up?

Oh yeah, ON A GIANT ISLAND MADE OF MOTHER (of dragons) FUCKING DRAGONGLASS, THAT'S WHERE

ould this be how Shireen was cured? I'd bet all the money in the Iron Bank that it was, and that Jorah will be right as rain and back to moping about Dany before you know it.

Which is good, because we need him to fight the true enemy of the Seven Kingdoms...

THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!
George R.R is that you?

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eberex:

THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice deduction, the theory certainly has merit smiley ... although it was never implied that the island had anything to do with Shireen's case.

Gbola5, oluamid, oyetpel, UjSizzle, BraniacX, armadeo (if you can break your "watch" wink )... What do you guys think?

Let's watch how it plays out sha.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
This was such a pointless scene though...

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Check this out

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Samunosuke(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gbola5:

She loses Lady, but not her ability. Only Bran is aware of the ability, the rest just think it's dreams. There's a scene in the novels with Sansa and an old blind dog though.

While training in the House of Black and White, Arya warged into a cat several times and used it to defeat the waif. I believe she's the only one with demonstrated ability to hybrid/dual warg ie warg while still controlling her body (if I remember correctly).
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tremzy07(f): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
djlaqua91:

The family that hosted himself and Arya. He later stole their gold and horse iirc. (others can verify if I skipped anything)

Oh I remember now...thank you so much!

Now I feel so bad, wish I didn't remember cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.