Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096017 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
If you ask me the character I hate the most, it's Little Finger, He's so annoying!!!

From what I know sef, dude was the cause of Ned's death. He had Lysa Arynn poison her husband Jon Arynn(Hand of king as that time) cos the guy knew the truth about Cersei's children(not being Robert's) before Jon could tell Robert. This led to Ned's appointment as Hand of God and from there, you know what happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gbola5:

How ?!

I was saying IF Robert Baratheon had sex with Lyanna to conceive Jon instead of Rhaegar
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
JhyMedex:

U dis geh no come confuse me o..grin..
I Neva read the books finish.. I'm still on d fourth book...A FEAST FOR CROWS

Am speaking purely based on the TV Series ...

And abt d case of Jon Snow.. I'm presuming u saying he's the rightful king coz of his Dad Rhaegar...

Bt I'll say dts not d way Monarchy works.. The Targaryean Dynasty was crushed by the Baratheons... After the defeat of the Targaryeans a new dynasty was established... The Baratheon Dynasty..

Jon wld av had a claim provided the Targaryean dynasty was still dominant.. Bt as dide is nt d case.. I'll say he doesn't av any business wit d Iron thronegrin...

Shey u get contrary point?.. grin..

Jon's destiny is much bigger than ruling the Crazy Seven Kingdoms.

Rhaegar risked his life and throne to conceive Jon. Jon might just be the Prince that was promised.
He's destined to save the world from eternal darkness (White Walkers) and not to rule from the Iron throne in the south

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

Then he'll be Jon Baratheon or Jon Storm(if he was conceived after Robert's marriage to Cersei) which is still pretty cool by the way

We wouldn't know how he would turn out could be even be a worse ass than joffery
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

I love the sound of 'Baratheon', it suits Jon better than Targaeyan. Even Jon's charcter is more of a Baratheon kissthan Targaeyan

Jon looks more Stark than Baratheon or Targaryen.

GRRM probably made him have more of his mother's features because Ned couldn't very well pass off a white haired child with lilac eyes as his own bastard now could he?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Isomerizm:
Jon that doesn't even know what he wants. Rhaegar should have pulled out.

grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

Rhaegar risked his life and throne to conceive Jon. Jon might just be the Prince that was promised.
He's destined to save the world from eternal darkness (White Walkers) and not to rule from the Iron throne in the south

Spot on ma'am. Jon is here to save us all from the Army of the dead and some guys here are saying he's clueless. Isomerizm even said Rhaegar should have pulled out sad sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

GRRM probably made him have more of his mother's features because Ned couldn't very well pass off a white haired child with lilac eyes as his own bastard now could he?
He couldn't. And I agree with you he's more Stark than Baratheon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sharex15: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

Yea, Lyanna's kidnapping was the precursor of that. If Lyanna hadn't been kidnapped, Ned and Robert wouldn't have started the rebellion and Jon Arryn wouldn't have raised his banners against Aerys.
Some say it wasn't really kidnapping that she eloped with rhaegar cause they loved each other
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Coyotejack:

We wouldn't know how he would turn out could be even be a worse ass than joffery

Joffery was an àss because his parents were siblings.

Incestuous breeds have been known to have loose screws in Westeros. E.g Targaryens

If Jon were Robert's child and a true stag, he wouldn't be remotely mad.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
If Jon identity is revealed, don't you think that is enough for them to tell him he cannot lead them as Targayens cannot be trusted. He would now been seen as having two identities, and not a full blooded Stark. Making Sansa task easy in ascend the throne as Queen of Winterfell .

The plot is getting thicker and thicker. Jon watch your back.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nicolars:
Prince oberyn's wife

The woman that killed cerci's daughter
Damn, this is getting interesting....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

Yes but there's a lot of backstory only the books can give you. And since the show is an adaptation of the books, it can adapt certain things from the books that haven't appeared on the show yet (especially in Bran's visions for example) so technically it could be a spoiler.

Very complicated.
I have gotten the 5 books, I'll start reading from tomorrow smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
kb83:
wen is episode 2 cumin out
Check Toxicwap from around 4am on Monday
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
JhyMedex:

Stannis was so many tins.. Bt Foolish ?I dnt Tink so... grin
Given Wat he saw, the magical power of the red woman... It'll b hard 4 us to truly blame him..
Given dt most of us r modern day Stannis .. believing prophesies n fake promises frm our pastors and polithiefcians.. sometimes to our ultimate doom..

All Becos of supposed miracles these pastors av performed.. Many pple r willing to part with deir hard-earned money n valuables trusting n believing in the prophesy of this “men of God " ..

So u see our pastors r our modern day.“Red Woman ” yl we r just a bunch of Stanniss trudging to their supposed guidance...

Abt d part of the red woman manipulating him.. I dnt Tink dts Wat happened...
She genuinely believed Stannis Was The “Azor Ahai ”...(U'll discover she was notably grief stricken after she discovered he wasn't.. she seemed genuinely sorry)

All she asked him to do was nt a bid to swindle him of anything.. it was jst a way of making sure he gets the thrones so he Cld make her god(the lord of light) the dominant god in the realm ...

As far as I'm concerned they were jst two pple who didn't knw better..
You're kinda right but most fans wanted Stannis to win that battle at first but he kept on falling hands.
I didn't like Tyrion Lannister for a while for making him lose that battle!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

I love the sound of 'Baratheon', it suits Jon better than Targaeyan. Even Jon's charcter is more of a Baratheon kissthan Targaeyan
With the physical feature (black hair) right ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

Easy guy, he doesn't even know who he is yet. Right now, he believes he's a Stark bastard, that's why he's trying to uphold House Stark.
I think Bran will still get to Snow and he will notify Snow who he really is... Maybe when that guy in the Trailer was saying he should never trust a Targaeyan then it will chip in that he himself is a Targaeyan... Just thinking Out Loud!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Isomerizm:
Jon that doesn't even know what he wants. Rhaegar should have pulled out.
LOL.. Bruh no chill u got!!
Pull out n spill Jon on d bedsheets..grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

From what I know sef, dude was the cause of Ned's death. He had Lysa Arynn poison her husband Jon Arynn(Hand of king as that time) cos the guy knew the truth about Cersei's children(not being Robert's) before Jon could tell Robert. This led to Ned's appointment as Hand of God and from there, you know what happened.
I'm anticipating for his death sef, I don't know what he's looking for if it's Power or just to bed Sansa, he wants to start the same thing he did for Sansa Mother.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

Do you think it's possible for Jon Snow and Khaleesi to fall in love or something.... GRRM promised a love story before the TV Show comes to an end and we haven't seen any!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

True, it will be too obvious!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

I was saying IF Robert Baratheon had sex with Lyanna to conceive Jon instead of Rhaegar

Would Jon still be a bastard in this ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

Incestuous breeds have been known to have loose screws in Westeros. E.g Targaryens

If Jon were Robert's child and a true stag, he wouldn't be remotely mad.
Even Cersie knew his attitude will still lead to the death of him... He was plain stupid, not matured to be a right hand man not to talk of sitting on the Iron Throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
I think Bran will still get to Snow and he will notify Snow who he really is... Maybe when that guy in the Trailer was saying he should never trust a Targaeyan then it will chip in that he himself is a Targaeyan... Just thinking Out Loud!

Why do u think he was fighting little finger? He is the one who would tell jon his identity
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eberex:
If Jon identity is revealed, don't you think that is enough for them to tell him he cannot lead them as Targayens cannot be trusted. He would now been seen as having two identities, and not a full blooded Stark. Making Sansa task easy in ascend the throne as Queen of Winterfell .

The plot is getting thicker and thicker. Jon watch your back.
Same thing on my mind, Jon might not yet reveal the secret and he's likely to talk all his men in forming an alliance with Deanerys with her men and Dragons.

And then Dany will leave her quest and fight the Night Walker then what is left with the two alliance will go for the battle against Cersie which I call "The Battle of The Sea" for now.

Which will make Dany more vulnerable because by then she will be a bit down with soldiers and 1 or 2 of her Dragon might be dead.

In as much as I love Dany, I still feel her going against Cersie right now won't be a fair fight because she's likely to win and GRRM don't roll like that. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Do you think it's possible for Jon Snow and Khaleesi to fall in love or something.... GRRM promised a love story before the TV Show comes to an end and we haven't seen any!

Hasn't there been a number of those already ? GRRM promised a bittersweet ending not a love story.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:

Jon and Dany, one word-Ew.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblazer10(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
whr dd you gt the books?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

Yea, Lyanna's kidnapping was the precursor of that. If Lyanna hadn't been kidnapped, Ned and Robert wouldn't have started the rebellion and Jon Arryn wouldn't have raised his banners against Aerys.

But it's more than that. Southron Ambitions and all. There was already a plot in place.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gbola5:

Hasn't there been a number of those already ? GRRM promised a bittersweet ending not a love story.

I need a lil clarification, is it possible for Dany to get pregnant again? Or is she barren?

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:

Knock yourself out!! cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Yonce:

That's all part of Westerosi Folklore. Joffrey is cruel because of his upbringing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.