Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092088 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Izen: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
nani667:
Just saw the first episode... Nice

Patiently waiting for Jon Snow and Daenerys' fateful meeting.... I anticipate an epic sex session in the near future....

And Sansa, I surmise that babe will eventually betray Joh Snow..... She's already deep in the dark side.

You know Daenerys is Jon's aunt right?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Izen: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
simi4me:

Jon has more legitimate claim to the throne his father was supposed to take over from the Mad King as the heir, Jon is his heir. it can only go to dany if rhegar has no heir. rhegar was a crown prince.

Don't forget he's still a Bastard either way.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by veekid(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
If Ned was the only one who knew about Jon (now dead), who will unveil the truth?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
GOTOlodo:

What episode did you watch Jamie kill the mad king?
Bruh ain't u 4gettin sth? here it comes..

OLODO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by veekid(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who is not going to die in this series?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Friedyokes:
theons decision to jump ship was the smart thing to do but it was a product of cowardice not logic ...still tho he lives to hide another day
Nah..
more like the cowardice inspired the logic..grin..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gbola5:

Dickon is not a great swordsman. He's the heir to Hornhill, and is not a slob like Sam, that's about it. He's no way near Jaime at that age.

Do you suggest they've met at some point ? Because why should Jaime remember his name ?

As far as respect goes in GoT you just can't call the son of a Lord just any name. (And considering they have never met before according to you, why did Jamie had to guess his name?)

Jaime shaded father and son there, except you didn't understand the scene.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Izen:

Bastard or not.... His claim is right
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SwagPower: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
oyetpel:

As far as respect goes in GoT you just can't call the son of a Lord just any name. (And considering they have never met before according to you, why did Jamie had to guess his name?)

u so nailed it Bro..
it was a clear dig.. ..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
oyetpel:

Cldnt av said it beta myself... grin
Well I hope he does nw..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
veekid:
If Ned was the only one who knew about Jon (now dead), who will unveil the truth?
Ned isn't the only one,
Bran knows

There is possibility that even little finger knows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Izen:

lol so? That's more reason for the sex part....

What is the family of dragons known for ... Incest grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Yonce:

Give the writers time, they'll prove that all men must die. cheesy

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Godstraight:
the first time I set my eyes on them they were so hot then them killing their cousin really tick me off am not a fan of dany,i am a fan of just arya.claegane,tyrion,jon and now euron
grin I'm falling in love with the Arya character.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2017
waywardpikin:

Lol he never really succeeded with the mum in the first place. He won't succeed with Sansa. If I were him, I would get the hell out of Winterfell. He's like a chicken in the midst of ravenous wolves right now and I really don't want to see him die.

I love me some Littlefinger (fingering)! grin grin grin
He better leaves... He's messing a lot with Sansa's head.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2017
i love that girl no joke,I will go to england because of her lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2017
JhyMedex:

the dude took d legendary further by saying..

Varys; if u demand blind allegiance , I respect ur wishes ..Greyworm can behead me or ur dragons can devour me!!

check out the “Balls ” on a supposedly Balless Man ..gringrin...
grin Varys is still playing Games but if Khaleesi has really wins his loyalty, Varys is a great asset. He's a player, smarter than the fool that calls himself Little Finger.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2017
waywardpikin:
So guys what do you think we are getting this season, horrible death or epic battle?
This season will be Horrible Death / Epic Battle. grin A bit of the 2 world.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tintingz(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2017
veekid:
His seer brother Bran stark.

And some others will know like the old woman(forgot her name) and the eunuch guy, they are wise, knowledgeable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2017
Lana1:
My new fav character. She has more balls than every man on the show grin grin
When the White Walker comes, we will know if she's really brave or a Coward.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tintingz(m): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2017
PR3ACHER:
grin I'm falling in love with the Arya character.
Same here, they are developing arya character.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 12:33am On Jul 26, 2017
GOTOlodo:

It doesn't matter. I want her back.

Olodo, how are you.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 12:44am On Jul 26, 2017
BCISLTD:

Lol...sex..like really...I give up..

U like mushy mushy stuff @ mama mama ...I was like these smallies should goandsidown jare
yes indeed i do love mushy stuffs

Nikam i cant wait for the next episode, how is dany gonna lash out!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Most likely, she would probably still find herself in a mess then Nymeria will help her.
thats way too predictable for GOT

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2017
waywardpikin:

As in eh, you see a large, hulking man killing people right in front of you and you still have the time to be flogging him koboko grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 1:04am On Jul 26, 2017
simi4me:
sand snake 1 : you can't have them all, it's not fair.

sand snake 2: am the eldest

sand snake 3: mama would want Cercie for herself

sand snake 2: she's not my mama

sand snake 1: she can have cercie, I want the mountain

sand snake 2: the mountain killed father, he will crush you with one hand

sand snake 3: father got careless, that's what mama says

sand snake 2: will you shut up about mama?

sand snake 1: mama mama

sand snake 3: maybe I will kill you both before we take kings landing, that way I wouldn't have to share

sand snake 1 &2 (looking at each other) : mamaaaaa

I so much enjoyed this scene.
i love it too, one of my fav episode 2 scene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Izen: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2017
veekid:

Don't forget that bran and Holland Reed (who stabbed the knight in the back for Ned, and also father to the siblings who helped bran beyond the wall) are alive.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 1:46am On Jul 26, 2017
JhyMedex:

Wen did someone showing disgust 4 u become a justification to murder dt person..
I'd luv to know Sir...
I'm thinking it's cos Tyrion is a beloved xter dts y pple b trying to justify him killing his Dad Tywin..
He shot d man yl he was avin a gud old shii 4 Pete's sake..grin..

I'm not saying it's justified. But I can see his point of view. Humans are strongly subject to the sway of their emotions. And he really got the short straw in terms of his father's affection.

Plus the whole thing with the trial. Add that to his dad sleeping with Shae? That tipped him over the edge.

I didn't mind. tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 26, 2017
oyetpel:

Olodo, how are you.

Make-up and fine clothes. Beneath it all she is ugly as fuucck. angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Romanciella:
i love it too, one of my fav episode 2 scene

I don't get what there is to love about that scene. Either I am weird or you are weird. One of us has to be weird. You can only get that kind of dialogue in a movie featuring only babies. I mean actual 0-3 year olds.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by veekid(m): 6:28am On Jul 26, 2017
When the Daenerys returned; why was Dragonstone empty then? I don't get it; is it what the writers want? Or the producers?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2017
veekid:
When the Daenerys returned; why was Dragonstone empty then? I don't get it; is it what the writers want? Or the producers?

Who do you suppose should have been there? The Night King? undecided

And what have you watched that isn't what the writers and producers want? grin Your question get as e be o. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.