Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1098953 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
oyetpel:

Do you know Jon and Ygritte are engaged in real life?

Do you know that there's a difference between GOT and real life?

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
jonbellion:
shut up there did we tell you we did not know that
Jon had already finished most of the job the Bolton soldiers were already worn out so. when the knights of the vale vame along they threw the rest of them out like a useless g string
If the northern lords weren't playing hard to get the battle of the bastards would be all Jon

angry

Respect yourself my G. Thank you in advance.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonbellion(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Respect yourself my G. Thank you in advance.
you should know how to take a joke bro
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
jonbellion:

And you should know how to avoid being rude.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yonce:

Jon didn't trust the Red Woman so giving in to advances would be difficult. Plus the guy has said he doesn't want to be generous with his seed.
I think he would still have resisted the Red Woman. But Ygritte. . . .he couldn't resist.

Read his POV concerning her. You'll see.
U did geh u no sha gree o... whr can I find his POV..
BTW I refer u to NIHILIST'S comment..grin.. dt must av hurt...grin..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yonce:

Your hatred for Jon Snow is Legendary grin
Cut him some slack biko.
My ribs!!!..gringringrin I think I broke 2 of dem lafin .... Kai Ygritte is STI itself... Nihilist is savage personified!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
JhyMedex:

U did geh u no sha gree o... whr can I find his POV..
BTW I refer u to NIHILIST'S comment..grin.. dt must av hurt...grin..

In A Clash of Kings
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Stegomiah:

Lol, lwkmd!

But ygritte is hawt sha
Her Scottish accent na die
And i miss her teasing John

Actually her accent on the show is more like broad Yorkshire. Yorkshire is nothern England. Virtually all the Notherners speak in an accent spectrum ranging from Yorkshire to mancunian . I think Sean Bean (Ed Stark) is even from Sheffield( South Yorkshire)

Dunno where she's from in real life though.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
jonbellion:
shut up there did we tell you we did not know that
Jon had already finished most of the job the Bolton soldiers were already worn out so. when the knights of the vale vame along they threw the rest of them out like a useless g string
If the northern lords weren't playing hard to get the battle of the bastards would be all Jon

angry

Which job did Jon Snow finish? grin

He was on the verge of suffocating to death before The Knights of the Vale intervened.
Ramsey was just unlucky in that aspect because he already had Jon Snow in his pocket with that beautiful "strategy" he pulled.

Jon was very lucky. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonbellion(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yonce:

Which job did Jon Snow finish? grin

He was on the verge of suffocating to death before The Knights of the Vale intervened.
Ramsey was just unlucky in that aspect because he already had Jon Snow in his pocket with that beautiful "strategy" he pulled.

Jon was very lucky. undecided
well doesn't matter now tongue
Ramey was still beaten to a delightful pulp sandwich and still recycled as dessert for his feral dogs
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Romanciella:
wow for sending GOT u need small change...thats weirdly unnecessary. If u wanna help just help
Lol.. shey you will come let me romance you like hw greyworm did missandei. But me i have balls o!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tolutweety(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Look at the girl he even ate out sef. Very rugged wildling that runs around in furs looking like a masquerade and probably bathes twice a year.

That's the kind of chic you should really be fücking with someone else's dïck, yet he went and put his mouth there. That boy literally knows nothing.

If you must chop snail, at least let the girl be super fresh like Misssandei.

In real life, the mugu would have caught an aggressive strain of super-herpes immediately, cos that ygritte looked like an STI herself.

I have always known you've got some below-the-belt jabs but the bolded took it to another level. smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jon snow is an amazing swordsman, a man of honor, and a guy who would do anything to protect his people and those he loves. That's about the extent of his good qualities. He isn't smart, he's not a good battle planner, and he practically knows nothing. He doesn't even know where to "put it." The only reason he is still alive is because the Lord of Light is on his side.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Stegomiah: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Actually her accent on the show is more like broad Yorkshire. Yorkshire is nothern England. Virtually all the Notherners speak in an accent spectrum ranging from Yorkshire to mancunian . I think Sean Bean (Ed Stark) is even from Sheffield( South Yorkshire)

She's Scottish real life
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yonce:

In A Clash of Kings
U n d books again.. grin Tot it was sth he said in the TV Series... u knw Wat ?..lets jst agree Dey both freakishly Irresistible..grin...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nihilist:

she's Scottish..
at least that's was at her Wikipedia page says..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Jon is a mugu, A last egbe, and A muppet.

His lack of straffes has nothing to do with any sense of propriety, the mugu doesn't just have many opportunities to nack.

And even when the opportunity arises, he still has to be coached by the likes of ygritte to not only recognise the opportunity, but to take advantage of it as well.

If Danaerys and Jon eventually have sex, I'm 100% positive that it would be the experienced Dragon queen that would initiate and lead proceedings, cos left to that mugu, both of them will be practicing swordcraft outside.

Such a shame that greyworm who has been dickless since childhood was able to go to town on missandei without prompting, whereas the Mugu of Winterfell still needed to be coached.

Lolest lols cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yonce:

grin grin grin grin

But they say Jon invented Óral Sex. . . That had to count for something. lipsrsealed

Don't let the bravest cockless universal soldier hear you say this shocked

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Look at the girl he even ate out sef. Very rugged wildling that runs around in furs looking like a masquerade and probably bathes twice a year.

That's the kind of chic you should really be fücking with someone else's dïck, yet he went and put his mouth there. That boy literally knows nothing.

If you must chop snail, at least let the girl be super fresh like Misssandei.

In real life, the mugu would have caught an aggressive strain of super-herpes immediately, cos that ygritte looked like an STI herself.
Guy na my ygritte you dey blast like that? angry
Biko leaf am for me undecided
singing bad romance by lady gaga......... I want her body, I want her disea-ease....I want her love....love! love! love!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yonce:

This is so long. Like a thesis paper, damn! embarassed

Only one scene from the show makes me suspect Littlefinger.
When he was talking to Sansa at the crypts in Winterfell about Rhaegar and Lyanna, Sansa reiterated the story passed down from older generation that Rhaegar kidnapped and raped Lyanna, Littlefinger gave her a mean side-eye and smirked. He didn't agree with the theory obviously. . . you could almost see him roll his eyes (internally)

He might not know of Jon's true parentage but he does know something. I mean Ned is like the epitome of honor in Westeros, he won't just shag a random woman and disrespect his wife like that. Littlefinger knows this.

I'm not underestimating him. He could have been digging up secrets on the Starks since he lost Catelyn to them.

As for who he could have found out from, Howland Reed is still very much alive amd has been in the Neck all this while. (Bookwise) And there were two women there when Jon was born. . . . We don't know what came of them but I know there's no way Ned would have killed them.

Anyhoo, it's just a theory. cheesy

cheesy I've written a thesis before....... twasn't fun embarassed
Anyway, you got your theory from a smirk? shocked cheesy
Postulate much do you? cheesy
But logically sha, my argument renders your theory at worst unlikely and at best, wishful thinking
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
BraniacX:

Don't let the bravest cockless universal soldier hear you say this shocked

Story.

Jon is on his way to Dragonstone. . . He might as well show Missandai how to be with a real man.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yonce:

Story.

Jon is on his way to Dragonstone. . . He might as well show Missandai how to be with a real man.
and get speared through the heart? I think not undecided
Besides, why would Danny allow it? She has been previously counselled by tyrion to shelve her fuckboy daario naharis in favor of a top westerosi noble to further legitimize her queenship, with the upcoming reveals about the destruction of her fighting navy and rendering unlikely a dornish relief force, Jon is beginning to look more like an early Christmas present for her.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
BraniacX:
and get speared through the heart? I think not undecided
Besides, why would Danny allow it? She has been previously counselled by tyrion to shelve her fuckboy daario naharis in favor of a top westerosi noble to further legitimize her queenship, with the upcoming reveals about the destruction of her fighting navy and rendering unlikely a dornish relief force, Jon is beginning to look more like an early Christmas present for her.
Now i know why daenerys will bleep jon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ygritte kissed by fire...she was portrayed like a goddess in the book but the one in the show was not to that level. I know if Val's xter is given show time, those two guys will fvck it up big time.

Couldn't stop drawing a pictur of what Val would look like reading the book, if Ygitte is elevated to high heavens.

Also the show Lyanna Stark was a let down...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by veekid(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Shouldn't Arya be punished by the Faceless Men since she's using her abilities for personal revenge?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
veekid:
Who was hung and speared to the front of Yara's ship after Theon jumped in the water?
The Sand snakes
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iwakacome: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
guys it will do good if you read off some reviews here gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Game_of_Thrones_Wiki
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
JhyMedex:

U n d books again.. grin
Tot it was sth he said in the TV Series...
u knw Wat ?..lets jst agree Dey both freakishly Irresistible..grin...

As in eh, once all this book people start their talk I just keep kwayet. Inside I go be like angry angry angry

I read ASOIAF but that's about as far as I'm willing to go. I no just get that time to siddon dey read book biko angry

Yonce I'm interested in Jon's POV of Ygritte too o

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Double post.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
jonbellion:

You make a rude unpleasant comment. You're called out on it. And you claim you were joking.

*smh*

Some people have chicken sh!t for manners.

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.