Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1101796 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Skookum:

I agree with Arya being on d list. Don't also forget d mumu pedophile idiot ser Meryn Trant he killed in a brotel
Most of you are mixing ip. There is a diference btw a fighter and a killer or assassin.

Arya is an assassin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Nihilist:

Sweardown.

Jon Snow is just another average swordsman with military training. I've not seen anything to suggest that he is exceedingly better than any other soldier of comparable training.

Arya is just a joke. Have we ever even seen her win a fight? We've see her get her ass kicked by the waif. Then the lights went off.

We've seen her serve up frey pie...we didn't see her cook it.

The concept of Arya as some sort of badass terminator ninja is contrived BS. If her plotline was as realistic as say Sansa's, Arya would have dead a long time ago...
Jon hater....cheesy

my valuation of Jon has a fighter is that,he said robb is a better fighter than he is and the same robb couldn't fight jamie in a one on one duel when the kingslayer say make them fight,he sabi say he go lose.
jon is just there mehn.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Abeg, enough of this "who is the better swordsman" it's getting stale and irritating undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Off note. Olenna was lucky her victim was Joeffry and not say, someone like Marcella.

Jamie would've literarily slayed our favourite SlayMama without blinking

He could never really care much for a cunt like Joeffry

Hell, he even fücked his mum 6 feet above his corpse
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2017
I just saw this shocked

People need to give Grey Worm a break!

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
We all thought lady olenna and littlefinger masterminded jeoffrey's death. Perhaps we were all wrong because it seems it was only masterminded by lady olenna. If that is the case, why did littlefinger lie to sansa that he knows about his death?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Jon hater....cheesy

my valuation of Jon has a fighter is that,he said robb is a better fighter than he is and the same robb couldn't fight jamie in a one on one duel when the kingslayer say make them fight,he sabi say he go lose.
jon is just there mehn.

In all d account I hv read (even in d book itself)about who is better fighter bwtn Rob nd Jon . Jon is always prevailing

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Stegomiah:

I think Jamie is overrated
There are few better fighters in the series, that on a one on one combat will defeat jamie at his peak

Jamie is the most popular
He had his first kill at a very young age, but i don't rate him that much

Here is my list
1. Sir Arthur..... We got a view of his fighting prowess in season 6......before he was killed. By Ned stark
The way he slaughtered all. Ned stark men with two. Swords
Never seen a man wield sword like that with both hands
[ the starks are the most underrated warriors in the series because they are noble men.... But by far greater warriors
A pity they had pathetic ending cos they all do have a heart and don't know how to play the game..... Dem too sabi trust

Ned stark.... Killed sir arthur.... Held well with jamie.... I personally believe he would have defeated jamie.... But won't kill him if he had the chance.... While the then jamie would have killed him

Rob stark........ Never lost a battle...

His death was the most heartbreaking
King of the North
The one we thought will avenge his father's death....
He sure did play the role well
Only to die like a fowl.... With his wifey and son and mother...

Now John snow
Back to my list
2. Ser barristan the bold
those who read the books will understand why
He was kingsguard for 40years under two kings and defeated everything that was a serious challenge

3. The hound
Forget that brienne defeated him....
He was sick, slow, starved and even underrated her
He is very strong, not as strong as gregor/mountain
But faster, aggressive and the most complete all round fighter i can think off
He doesn't fight for nobility or loyalty or money.....
He doesn't care who.... Lannnisters or whoever.... Fvck everyone....
Just give him ale and he can murder a whole army grin
[had a confrontation with bronn in season 2.....bronn maybe a little more skillful but the hound will murder him] lol

4.Oberyn Martell
Sexy, fast and most skillful fighter

5. Daario
Someone already said enough bout him earlier
He was left at mereen at the end of season 6 to rule by that annoying khaleesi.... I guess that will. Be the last we see of him

6. Karl drogo

7. The mountain.....
I think he is overrated.... He is very strong.... Maybe the strongest but slow..... The red viper showed us how to beat him.... Being skillful and fast... Make him tire

8. Bronn
Motivated by money

9. John Snow

10. Jamie lanister with 2 hands

11 lady brienne

12. Sir jorah mormont

13. Torgemund

14. Arya stark

I know this is laughable but she may look timid don't ever underestimate her.....
She killed. The waif.... A pro... More experienced

Walder frey and his household

She is driven by revenge

She is. The best assassin in the show

And she learnt from. The very best
Syrio forel
Forgot to. Add him to. My list

The hound

And the faceless dude

15. Syrio forrel

Honorable mentions
Stannis barratheon, robert barratheon, ramsey bolton,

Greatest coward.... Running to mummy during thw war in season 2.....all talk. And no show

Joffrey barratheon/lannister

I hate that guy ehn, but i also do so much miss him

From the books Jamie was the best swords man in the 7 kingdoms after sword of the morning. Hence the depression when he lost his sword hand.

Remember he fought.stark in season 1 and he knocked out the guy who speared neds leg.

I am sure he wanted to see the hands of the man who killed dayne.

The others are good but not in his league.

This is the point I feel the books tell us.

From the books Jon and Rob weren't exceptional.fighters

Karl Drogo was, so we're the cleganes.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2017
armadeo:

From the books Jamie was the best swords man in the 7 kingdoms after sword of the morning. Hence the depression when he lost his sword hand.

Remember he fought.stark in season 1 and he knocked out the guy who speared neds leg.

I am sure he wanted to see the hands of the man who killed dayne.

The others are good but not in his league.

This is the point I feel the books tell us.

From the books Jon and Rob weren't exceptional.fighters

Karl Drogo was, so we're the cleganes.

Ser Barastan Selmy is far far more better than Jamie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Stegomiah: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
If Storm born is not careful she will lose the war, Dothraki have never seen Winter, Cersei just needs to buy time. Cersei can Hire more soldiers as she has the Iron Bank behind her. Daenerys is in hot soup oo, in this game of chess she has lost her Knight, bishop. na only rook remain for am oo

Well, she still has her Queen [the dragons]
I think cersei achievements so far is not down to strategy or she outsmarting Daenery's

It's down to everything just working for her until.....
Obviously, the writers wants us to keep guessing and don't want it to look too easy for khaleesi

Euron was after Theon and Yara..... Those who threatened his reign as king of iron borne..... With dem dorne women with them..... It was double score....
He promised cersei a gift
All he wants is that alliance/marriage
Dude is a pyschopath..... Just give him
what he enjoys doing

Cersei is after crushing all her enemies.... And she got revenge for her daughters death
Remaining lady ollena
The soldiers leaving casterly rocks had to do with that coupled with the pressure to pay back the debt owed that's why they left for highgarden
So, i just think so far all is falling in place for cersei
And that machine to kill dragons looks like a joke to me
The best it can do will be to injure a dragon
When cersei pulled the lever.... That dragon wasn't mobile just there
Khaleesi's dragons won't stay in one place but be flying around

I think Tyrions plan was brillant...... It wasn't just meant to be
Typical GOT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Stegomiah:

Well, she still has her Queen [the dragons]
I think cersei achievements so far is not down to strategy or she outsmarting Daenery's

It's down to everything just working for her until.....
Obviously, the writers wants us to keep guessing and don't want it to look too easy for khaleesi

Euron was after Theon and Yara..... Those who threatened his reign as king of iron borne..... With dem dorne women with them..... It was double score....
He promised cersei a gift
All he wants is that alliance/marriage
Dude is a pyschopath..... Just give him
what he enjoys doing

Cersei is after crushing all her enemies.... And she got revenge for her daughters death
Remaining lady ollena
The soldiers leaving casterly rocks had to do with that coupled with the pressure to pay back the debt owed that's why they left for highgarden
So, i just think so far all is falling in place for cersei
And that machine to kill dragons looks like a joke to me
The best it can do will be to injure a dragon
When cersei pulled the lever.... That dragon wasn't mobile just there
Khaleesi's dragons won't stay in one place but be flying around

I think Tyrions plan was brillant...... It wasn't just meant to be
Typical GOT

1. You can't score Cersei "0" at strategy. "Did you think I spent all those years watching father ramble on about the family legacy without learning anything?"

2. Stormborn's dragons can't be faster than a mechanically projected spear
embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2017
For long I hv being looking for the meaning of d title FIRST OF HIS NAME by kings of westores today I got it nd there are kings who bore 2nd/3rd/4th of his name respectively.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2017
Skookum:

Any dead being not only d one they killed themself
yes
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Skookum:

D man na oath breaker selfish basterd see d way he treated them dwalf when he see dragon.
no! Not really, first he warned Thorin's grandfather king thrawn that hoarding that much gold in one location was going to bring dragons to attack them for dragons love gold
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2017
jejemanito:

His replacement was better

Cause he was crazier grin
Nah, the first one was suave and silky, made swordplay and wooing daenerys seem like an art and easy peasy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Stegomiah: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2017
jejemanito:

1. You can't score Cersei "0" at strategy. "Did you think I spent all those years watching father ramble on about the family legacy without learning anything?"

2. Stormborn's dragons can't be faster than a mechanically projected spear
embarassed

Didn't score her zero
Just saying she's getting more accolades here than she deserves when it's actually a virtue of events falling into place....
Not that she sat in one corner trying to outsmart daenery's plan

As per your second point...... Let's say you are the one in charge of the machine...
You look up to see not one but three dragons spitting fire.....
I'm sure you'd be pissing in your pants already...
That's if the dragons don't get you first
Just kidding

My point is it's not gonna be easy to kill a dragon in a battle field

I don't really like khaleesi....
I think she had it too easy
She must be the Authors favorite
But i love her children. [dragons]
So, maybe i'm a little biased

Episode 4 should shine more light on that

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Those dragons will be totally useless when the real war begins.. Imagine a dragon that can be mortally wounded by an ordinary weapon.. undecided

The queen of dragon should focus more on building her army and drafting more battle strategies.. She should stop parading as the mother of dragons cause it won't help.. I'm her fan but this season 7 is more..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Very easy to say. And you think its easy to shoot and aim for the head of a flying dragon?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MaestroZeus(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
actually it wasn't tyrion's wise quote...it was bronns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ibrahim3307(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Fm4real06:
We all thought lady olenna and littlefinger masterminded jeoffrey's death. Perhaps we were all wrong because it seems it was only masterminded by lady olenna. If that is the case, why did littlefinger lie to sansa that he knows about his death?
little finger knew about jeoffrey's death but it was lady olenna that brought the idea. Do you remember when little finger told sansa that he only work with reasonable people and that jeoffrey is unreasonable and cannot be trusted
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Ibrahim3307:
little finger knew about jeoffrey's death but it was lady olenna that brought the idea. Do you remember when little finger told sansa that he only work with reasonable people and that jeoffrey is unreasonable and cannot be trusted
Yes.. i remember but which role did he play to see to d death of jeoffrey??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rose54321: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2017
BraniacX:
not as sexy as the first actor cast as daario naharis in season 3

Wonder why they changed him, that guy was so fresh.

In other news I feel all the cool characters are gone. I loved Tywin, his choice of words, he was wow. Also Lady Olenna. Damn.

I think the spider or Euro will.be next. Someone has to die in the next episode...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fm4real06:

Yes.. i remember but which role did he play to see to d death of jeoffrey??
he was the one that gave sansa the poison(the necklace) through that drunkard
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by AHCB: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Missraine69 grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MissRaine69(f): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
HenryDion:
Those dragons will be totally useless when the real war begins.. Imagine a dragon that can be mortally wounded by an ordinary weapon.. undecided

The queen of dragon should focus more on building her army and drafting more battle strategies.. She should stop parading as the mother of dragons cause it won't help.. I'm her fan but this season 7 is more..
There is more to the dragons than that
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
BraniacX:
no! Not really, first he warned Thorin's grandfather king thrawn that hoarding that much gold in one location was going to bring dragons to attack them for dragons love gold

His major interest was in one real jewel like that(not d big diamond which drove Thorin's grandfather mad)as he saw there is no way to hv it again he depart them. That d reason dwalf hate elfs till d time of LOTR which was broken by Gimli nd Legolas
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ibukzy: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ibrahim3307:
he was the one that gave sansa the poison(the necklace) through that drunkard
Whatare you saying? Hw did d poison get to ollena's hand? What role did littlefinger play?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
I pray so
MissRaine69:

There is more to the dragons than that
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
That awkward moment when Joh Snow brings out his resume and it's almost empty
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chysler:
Am I the only one who is finding this season boring and predictable with no surprises, or thrilling situations? I am finding it pretty boring. angry
You are totally and absolutely alone

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.