Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1102092 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017

Littlefinger:- if there's anything i can do for you.......

Bran:-..................who owns this dagger?

Littlefinger:- don't know really....... it was the question that started the war of the five kings, that made you what you are, drove you from your home into the wild and beyond the wall, i imagine you have seen things, things no man else would believe.....only for you to come home and meet this chaos!..I'll....

Bran:- chaos is a ladder !!

Littlefinger:- ##??~~°©® shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

littefinger has been playing people for far too long! I think now that bran has told him he isn't Lord stark, he'll be regretting taking on the stark kids as his game of thrones rulebook has no tips for him on them cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Skookum:
grin it just a cameo appearance. They actually let him mk d cameo cux a lot of song from d book were not sung in d movie cux of little or no professional Singer among cast member nd also Maisie Williams (Arya)is a big fan of ed Sheeran dey wanted to surprise her
Ser Bronn is a professional singer.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by piagetskinner(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:
If bran is truly seeing things why didnt he reconise who pushed him from that high tower. He has lost his memory.

Hehe.good question! Maybe the three eyed raven has blocked that part from his memory
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Why did the hounds eat ramsey? I thought they were his dogs.
they ate him because h0es ain't loyal cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
fiyah:

Yeah but we can't be certain for sure. I couldn't help noticing Sansa being weird with the way she reacted to Arya and Brienne... it seemed like jealousy. Little finger could take advantage of that.

The question is, why is Sansa jealous?
she was like, were are my siblings? These are all strangers
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
simi4me:
Was sir Jamie aiming for the queen or the dragon? and who was that guy that intercept him?

I think Danny has a psychic connection with her dragons because the moment she turned and saw Jamie coming, the dragon knew it and also turn.
Firstly it wasnt clear who he was charging at but it's very clear that he wants to injure any of them, if possible two of them.

Secondly ser bronn recued jamie.. even though it is a film trick, hw did ser jamie knw that the dragon will spit fire againt jamie?

Finally dany is the mother of dragons and dragons know the friends and enemies of their mother.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Ser Bronn is a professional singer.
Yea I knw
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
simi4me:
Was sir Jamie aiming for the queen or the dragon? and who was that guy that intercept him?
I think Danny has a psychic connection with her dragons because the moment she turned and saw Jamie coming, the dragon knew it and also turn.
he just saw a giant harpoon doing damage that amounted to no more than a mere scratch and he's going to charge in with a spear?
I think it was a Kamikaze thing...... Take out dany and get fried in the process but I don't think for a second that he was going for drogon.

& I think it has more to do with the placement of drogon's eyes.
Animals with eyes on the side of their heads have the widest possible field of vision and so drogon could've easily seen Jamie charging towards his mother.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by piagetskinner(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mehn what the mother of dragons did to the lannisters army was just epic.,..

I await the bastarda meeting with arya...I await the execution of cersie, and the epic battle of the white walkers

I wonder how the lannisters will pay their debt now

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Littlefinger and his schemes and plots. Does cersei knows that he is now in the north? Does cersei knows that he has alligned the knights of the vale with the northern soldiers?

I remember in season 5 or 6 when littlefinger went to cersei before the death of roose bolton. I think cersei gave him permission to go north since sansa his there with ramsey.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:

When mellisandre said for the night is fark and full of terrors. What was she saying? Is she referring to the wihgtwalkers.
Refer me to d season nd episode
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
waywardpikin:

Thank you for stating what makes LF so awesome bruv!
There's a little of him in all of us.
U got it Boss!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
fiyah:

Actually, I think I like the new Bran better.

I know he should have appreciated Meera more but he is somehow without feelings no more. It is expected because he had taken a trip into the past, seen what. no one else has.

Westeros is no place to start catching feelings and Bran has an objective as the three eyed raven

Meera deserves more than anybody else, to get her feelings caught! undecided such loyalty and perseverance went far far beyond her bannerman to liegelord pledge eons ago.
Infact where are her feelings sef? I want to go beyond catching them, i want to kidnap them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mrntions got me lol.

People crying out on account of spoilers. Well that's why they are called spoilers.

I dont even read this thread only comment and run of like the flash.

Well episode 4 collected and stored.

3 more to go.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
The best family in the series is still the Starks.. others are shitty family
E.g lannisters, baratheons, greyjoys, tyrells etc.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Firstly it wasnt clear who he was charging at but it's very clear that he wants to injure any of them, if possible two of them.

Secondly ser bronn recued jamie.. even though it is a film trick, hw did ser jamie knw that the dragon will spit fire againt jamie?

Finally dany is the mother of dragons and dragons know the friends and enemies of their mother.

from the look on his face and dat of Danny, adding the surprise on Jamie's face when the dragon turned and face him, one that deduct that he was aiming for the queen.

I think bronn must have seen Jamie charging forward and knew that it was a futile attempt and must have been charging towards Jamie from a different angle.

dany is the mother of dragons sure but I think there is a psychic connection between her and her dragons.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blingxx(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Why did the hounds eat ramsey? I thought they were his dogs.

Ramsey didnt feed the hounds for days
..and they were only trained to eat human flesh
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Danaerys 'bend the knee' Targaryen.
grin.. Dany n knees sha..
wats her obsession with dt body part sha.. ma. mind b thinking sth fa!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
simi4me:
someone please hand me my Valerian steel.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Skookum:

Refer me to d season nd episode
She said it when stannis was preparing to take the iron throne. She said it countless times!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I think jon will definitely believe what the deserter of season 1 saw before he was beheaded by ned stark.
Ned stark was wrong to gave beheaded him, he was also beheaded anyway.

He who kills with the sword dies by the sword!!!

Ned too believe d guy although he's trying not to admit it. But as an honorable man he did what is needed don't forget his saying "Whoever pass d judgment swing d sword" . Moreover d deserter can easily mk it to castle black but instead decided to desert which is death penalty if caught.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
I feel if johnsnow had shagged mellisandre, he would been dead now or powerless now. Ask stannis about this.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
he just saw a giant harpoon doing damage that amounted to no more than a mere scratch and he's going to charge in with a spear?
I think it was a Kamikaze thing...... Take out dany and get fried in the process but I don't think for a second that he was going for drogon.

Animals with eyes on the side of their heads have the widest possible field of vision and so drogon could've easily seen Jamie charging towards his mother.

well it was war and people tend to do stupid things in the heat of the moment.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Skookum:

Ned too believe d guy although he's trying not to admit it. But as an honorable man he did what is needed don't forget his saying "Whoever pass d judgment swing d sword" . Moreover d deserter can easily mk it to castle black but instead decided to desert which is death penalty if caught.
Remember jonsnow wanted to leave the castle that night before he was lured back by his brothers.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

well it was war and people tend to do stupid things in the heat of the moment. also if the dragon already saw Jamie before dany, then he should have reacted earlier. I still think there's a psychic connection.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
JhyMedex:

grin.. Dany n knees sha..
wats her obsession with dt body part sha.. ma. mind b thinking sth fa!! cheesy
no be only you cheesy the girl just thirsty for a little bit of snow.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blingxx(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Littlefinger and his schemes and plots. Does cersei knows that he is now in the north? Does cersei knows that he has alligned the knights of the vale with the northern soldiers?

I remember in season 5 or 6 when littlefinger went to cersei before the death of roose bolton. I think cersei gave him permission to go north since sansa his there with ramsey.

that true sha undecided ... now that we know littlefinger had nothing to do with Geoffrey's death he might still be on cerseis side ,probably on a mission to know what's beyond the wall
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yonce:

As I said. . . Not a fan of him or his schemes.

Btw, Cersei has gold but no food. She can either pay the Iron bank and starve or buy food for the coming winter and owe the bank. . .tough choice
babe.. ain't asking u too fall head over heels 4 LF.. grin...
Jst want u to acknowledge to evry Person dere's a Gud syd no matter Hw villainous they May seem..grin.. ..

Yeah!! didn't even Tink it.. she got Gold bt no food.. she'll b gored either way she moves ..
Nt paying d IB will come wit consequences..
Madam can't afford to starve out too.. grin.. Dany has brought on her own Chaos..grin..
Wat u think Cersie will do. ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Someone said he thinks jon drew those things on the wall beneath dragonstone so as to make dany believe wightwalkers were real. Well maybe or maybe not remember ser davos was dere and wont allow it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blingxx(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:
I feel if johnsnow had shagged mellisandre, he would been dead now or powerless now. Ask stannis about this.

or Use him for sacrifice like gendry grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Coyotejack:

He would ride ooooooo
Lemme not spoil it for u , but expect it
Tanx 4 being A Gud Man.. grin..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=59245893][/quote]
lol. when I see that face, I run for my dear life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.