Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1101647 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Magnifico2000:
So how did the night king army have 3 giants??
From other dead giants.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Seun:
The sparring match between Arya and Brienne was amazing. It looked as if Maisie Williams herself was doing the most impressive moves, rather than a stuntman. If that's not her, then they must be using some amazing 3D composting technology. If it's actually her, then I'll just say wow!

I want to change my username, please can you change it to my nickname 'tonydexter' or 'nnadex'

I have been on this forum since 2012.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
marylandcakes:

What are you doing up at 2a.m?
Between 12am and 5am, Airtel browsing tariff is as low as N25 for 500MB, I'll set my alarm at 3am, then download all the shows I'm following.... Then I'll go back to bed around 3:15am, I do that only on Monday morning so as to keep up with Shows for the week!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
anyakarl:

I seriously doubt that. They must be the ones that died previously. Mind you, the writers never said there are only three giants. We got to see two of them in action. One died during the wildlings castle black invasion and there is no way the nights watch would have left him without burning it. Jon specifically gave that order to prevent the dead joining the NK army.

The second died at Winterfell, during the battle of the bastards and there is no way it could have joined the army of the dead given how far away the army is from the wall.

That's my opinion. Stand to be corrected.
Rewatch episode 1 of season 7, you will see 2 or 3 Giants walking with the Army of the dead undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uchwilliam(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
blingxx:

nah....he escaped with bronn ...remember they fell into the river
Seems they need to be rescued from the river. Jaime especially.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Engrobiorah:

How do I get 500mb with mtn for 25naira
Change your tariff plan to MTN pulse, then send "Night" to 131 in a text and it runs from 12 to 3:30am but that of Airtel runs till 5am just as Magnifico2000 as told you.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

How do I check the midnight data balance?
You can't check balance, if you have a data counter on your phone just monitor your usage through the App.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Skookum:
Build ur team. One from each category

Mine......
Leader - Jon Snow
Magic - Bran Stark/Jaqen H'ghar (difficult to choose)
Strategist - Rob Stark
Fighter - Oberyn Martel
The muscle - Khal Drogo

Leader - Jon Snow
Magic - Jaqen H'gar
Strategist - Tyrion Lannister (With a cellar of wine)
Fighter - Bronn
Muscle - The Hound

I still gat $3 change so I'll add another category
Pxxxx - Margery/Missandei kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by opestein: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Dated in d pasr?? Hw??
check online to confirm, they've dated I think around 2014 or so
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
opestein:
check online to confirm, they've dated I think around 2014 or so
I only know that ygritte and honsnow are engaged presently.]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
PreacherX:
You can't check balance, if you have a data counter on your phone just monitor your usage through the App.
How do u manage data usage tru d app?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Seun:
Did anyone notice the way Missandei eyed Dany when Jon wanted to speak with her? I think she wants Dany and Jon to hook up. Me too.

Dany should be very careful about asking Jon to "bend the knee" when they are alone in a cave. She could end up getting pregnant.

I enjoyed the scene in which Littlefinger was freaked out by Bran's creepy behaviour. I wonder if is planning to silence Bran once and for all.
@bolded is very funny. But remember Dany cant get pregnant again or have u forgotten what the witch said. She will only get pregnant when the sun rises in the west and set in the east.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by echobazz: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Engrobiorah:

What if i hav data already
Will it take from my data or the 500mb
You won't be able to subscribe for the night plan, if you have a running subscription.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Skookum:
Build ur team. One from each category

Mine......
Leader - Jon Snow
Magic - Bran Stark/Jaqen H'ghar (difficult to choose)
Strategist - Rob Stark
Fighter - Oberyn Martel
The muscle - Khal Drogo

When did Sam become a magician?

Here is my list

Leader: Jon snow
Magic : Bran Stark
Strategist : Little finger
Fighter: Arya
The muscle: The mountain of course cheesy

With the remaining $5 I will still buy melisandre
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Magnifico2000:

@bolded is very funny. But remember Dany cant get pregnant again or have u forgotten what the witch said. She will only get pregnant when the sun rises in the west and set in the east.
the witch didn't say this.... But she said so in the book.

Go back to season 1 and rewatch the scene
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

When did Sam become a magician?

Here is my list

Leader: Jon snow
Magic : Bran Stark
Strategist : Little finger
Fighter: Arya
The muscle: The mountain of course cheesy

With the remaining $5 I will still buy melisandre

Melisandre for d other room service abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Skookum:

Melisandre for d other room service abi

You sabi every. wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Dany is being an unreliable narrator regarding this. She never tries getting pregnant afterwards.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Magnifico2000:

How do u manage data usage tru d app?
It's preinstalled on my phone... I'll just reset it to 0MB then it's start counting how many data I consumed, so I can monitor how many is remaining.... For Tecno, it's called HiManager, other brands have theirs too or you can just use the conventional method.

Picture 1: Hi Manager
Picture 2: Conventional Method

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by yakamata(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
PreacherX:
It's preinstalled on my phone... I'll just reset it to 0MB then it's start counting how many data I consumed, so I can monitor how many is remaining.... For Tecno, it's called HiManager, other brands have theirs too or you can just use the conventional method.

Picture 1: Hi Manager
Picture 2: Conventional Method
please what's the phone's name
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
yakamata:

please what's the phone's name
Tecno Camon C9.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by marylandcakes: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
PreacherX:
Between 12am and 5am, Airtel browsing tariff is as low as N25 for 500MB, I'll set my alarm at 3am, then download all the shows I'm following.... Then I'll go back to bed around 3:15am, I do that only on Monday morning so as to keep up with Shows for the week!

You are strong. If I wake up at 3am that will ruin my whole sleep. Good on you. Can't wait to see the next episode. Just thinking about it increases my pulse rate. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
marylandcakes:

You are strong. If I wake up at 3am that will ruin my whole sleep. Good on you. Can't wait to see the next episode. Just thinking about it increases my pulse rate. grin
grin grin funny you... Can't wait here too.... I'm breathless in anticipation smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2017
Gbola5:

Dany is being an unreliable narrator regarding this. She never tries getting pregnant afterwards.
Av u forgotten she was having love affair wih daario nehaaris.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Nicolars:
the witch didn't say this.... But she said so in the book.

Go back to season 1 and rewatch the scene
But d qitch made mention of sunrising and sunsettig in the show.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 1:13am On Aug 14, 2017
Magnifico2000:

But d qitch made mention of sunrising and sunsettig in the show.
yes... But she didn't talk about her womb.. Did she?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rowlex7(m): 1:24am On Aug 14, 2017
Abeg...have dey release episode 5
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2017
rowlex7:
Not yet available. Till 2.30am
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 14, 2017
rowlex7:
chill till 2:30am grin

Your body is hot o....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 2:09am On Aug 14, 2017
PreacherX:
chill till 2:30am grin

Your body is hot o....

After last episode, it's expected. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:09am On Aug 14, 2017
I can see yonce i can see preacherx i can see alot of pple viewing this thread at this hour. Na wa ooo... hope it is not wat im tinkimg??

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.