Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091027 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Grey worm & the unsullied spotted sunbathing in casterly rock...
For those wondering what they've been doing this whole time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
#Pray4Jorah...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Translation, anyone?
Light my D1CK

DICKON fire grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Friedyokes:
ALL HAIL THE NIGHT KING
LIGHT MY DICKON FIREgrin
10pts to #TeamNightKing cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Upload cool fanart for no reason.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You've been exchanging mails with the writers?

I have been following the recurring pattern in the series, if you pay attention you will see.

The prophecy said Dany will marry three men, one to dread, one to duty and one for love and all three will die. Plus its GOT, there is never going to be a happy ending.

But in a year or two, we see if I was wrong.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Deleted scenes...

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SamzackD(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nicolars:
Has dats true,well he'll join jorah's camp
Brothers in friendzone
Lol
friend zone vice chairman
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SamzackD(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
codedguy1:

Daario naharis already knows he gat no chance again. She told him she needed alliances and it will come through marriage. If he thinks he can still be shagging her even as queen, him don't enter half chance because she has actually fallen for Jon. Even when him see Jon swag him go just tire.

Why did you quote him again? angry

I avoided reading and when you keep quoting spoilers you are indirectly promoting it.

Just can't wait for their sex scene tomorrow
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
For those wishing for sansa to be Queen in the North..lolz,Jon snow has already bent the knee,so that isn't possible anymore
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Gwaihir:

I have been following the recurring pattern in the series, if you pay attention you will see.

The prophecy said Dany will marry three men, one to dread, one to duty and one for love and all three will die. Plus its GOT, there is never going to be a happy ending.

Technically speaking, Jon died. wink

But joking apart, a part of me is verrrrry sure he is going to die. I just have this strong feeling.

Concerning the prophecy; who gave it? I can't seem to remember watching anything about that part.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
well done @IAMLEGEND1
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
I wish to create a meme about how ladies and queens on GOT react when their children die in their presence. Catelyn & Robb, Cersei & Joffery, Ellaria & Tyene, Dany and Viserion. It's a Stark contrast.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Gwaihir:

I don't remember this prophecy ever being mentioned in the show. (feel free to remind me where tho')
+ danaerys has only married one man.... Khal drogo.
And after seeing the night king murder viserion, all that talk of 'the dragon must have three heads' has certainly cooled down. By now, we all know that the books don't mean shit_no more..... It's all about tying together everything that has been set up from the beginning.
With that said, this is GoT and Jon isn't safe by any stretch of the imagination.
But the point is, any of the main players can be the one to bite the bullet.... And anyone can survive.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obiorathesubtle: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin

Big man still on Emilia Clarke's case..

It's alright, we all have views..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
I have this strong feeling that Jon will ride one of the dragons. I can't wait. The scene will be epiiiiiiiiic. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ksslib:

But joking apart, a part of me is verrrrry sure he is going to die. I just have this strong feeling.

Concerning the prophecy; who gave it? I can't seem to remember watching anything about that part.
Jon snow will die but he will impregnate daenerys before before dieing...And I also don't know about that prophecy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
Seun:
I wish to create a meme about how ladies and queens on GOT react when their children die in their presence. Catelyn & Robb, Cersei & Joffery, Ellaria & Tyene, Dany and Viserion. It's a Stark contrast.
lolz.....I can also create a meme of how she cried when her child died in season 1
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ksslib:

At the house of the undying, the prophecy was made there I believe.

Yea everyone who is in tuned is certain Jon is going to die.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
[i] Lmao. [/I]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ksslib:
I have this strong feeling that Jon will ride one of the dragons. I can't wait. The scene will be epiiiiiiiiic. cheesy
That 1 is sure..he will ride 2 dragons...daenerys and rhaegar

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Lmao.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I don't remember this prophecy ever being mentioned in the show. (feel free to remind me where tho')
+ danaerys has only married one man.... Khal drogo.
And after seeing the night king murder viserion, all that talk of 'the dragon must have three heads' has certainly cooled down. By now, we all know that the books don't mean shit_no more..... It's all about tying together everything that has been set up from the beginning.
With that said, this is GoT and Jon isn't safe by any stretch of the imagination.
But the point is, any of the main players can be the one to bite the bullet.... And anyone can survive.

The dragon must have thre heads could just be three Targaryens/Dragons?

At the house of the undying?

She married that dude at Meeren who got burnt in the pit, thats two married men in the grave.

Plus you don't have to accept my opinion you can just wait a year or two to tell me am wrong.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Gwaihir:

At the house of the undying, the prophecy was made there I believe.

Yea everyone who is in tuned is certain Jon is going to die.
Hmmmn. I'll try to watch that part again and listen for the prophecy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
snowstormm:
Lmao
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin
Big man still on Emilia Clarke's case..

It's alright, we all have views..
I'm also making one... grin
Dany/Rhaego, Cersei/Tommen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1... grin grin you're truly a legend...

The meme dey sweet gan

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Seun:

Lol I guess to you,catelyn and dany didn't act well...
grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Gwaihir:

The dragon must have thre heads could just be three Targaryens/Dragons?
At the house of the undying?
She married that dude at Meeren who got burnt in the pit, thats two married men in the grave.
Plus you don't have to accept my opinion you can just wait a year or two to tell me am wrong.
She never married Loraq.... He died before the wedding.
I don't have to accept your opinion, that is correct. but you can convince me..... That is the essence of this whole thread, no?
But you're right, we just have to wait a year or two to find find out for sure.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
snowstormm:
G. R. R. Martin approves of this post.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
JON SNOW!!!! The only character I really like

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.