Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089083 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2017
Ladies. Gentlemen.
Browsing with you has been most pleasurable and a profound honor.
I have fought the fight, I have ran the race and now my watch is ended.

Until next time.....what is dead may never die.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2017
IamLEGEND1 meme be giving me joy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2017
wintersnow:
I swear this Game of thrones finale is the weakest finale I've seen in a while, so many fcking plot holes..make dem do end the series joor.. It has lost its flavour already

Take it or leave this season was pure garbage.. Poor acting..poor scripting.. Plot holes , meaningless conversations
lol,the season was good but the finale was alright
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2017
I hope Arya takes LF face and do wonders

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Arya is a skillful assisasin /fighter. Her fighting skills will be needed when the walkers and wights come.

Apart from gathering food for the soldiers like one iya'lonje, what will be Sansa's usefulness when the night king arrives?

Bet why? cry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
wintersnow:
I swear this Game of thrones finale is the weakest finale I've seen in a while, so many fcking plot holes..make dem do end the series joor.. It has lost its flavour already

Take it or leave this season was pure garbage.. Poor acting..poor scripting.. Plot holes , meaningless conversations

The good storytelling and actual thrills ended some two seasons ago...

The best seasons were 1-4 while the subsequent ones had a few good episodes per season... Trust me things got better like the costumes and special effects etc but that feeling of sheer awe was gone...

The dialogue was really badly written for many characters and there was just nothing to "wow" me except the obvious scenes with action, suspense etc.

Many characters simply didn't evolve, just acting the same way, looking the same way like that Cersei, my least favorite character...

I know some might disagree but real writers will know what I mean. HBO were just lucky their series was well cast from day one so it's drawing on the love from the fans who have their favorite characters to root for each season... While hoping the character doesn't get offed!!

Not really sure if they can get back the goosebump-inducing glory from SEASONS 1-2 when we get to see SEASON 8, but at least my faves are still alive...

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nicolars:

I didn't do anything wrong my gee... I just wrote the name of the website.. Didn't put dot anything , like writing nairaland .. That's all..

Everybody just dey put different link ,dem no ban them... Only me, crime I didn't commit

Was the website t f p d l
The name of that website attracts instant ban,

Since it was anti spam bot why didn't you mail any mod? You would have been released in an hour or 2, or maybe even less than an hour,
When I got banned by the silly not I mailed every mod I could find grin I was freed in an hour

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Daeylar:

Was the website t f p d l
The me of that website attracts instant ban,

Since it was anti spam bot why didn't you mail any mod? You would have been released in an hour or 2, or maybe even less than an hour,
When I got banned by the silly not I mailed every mod I could find grin I was freed in an hour

Lol,na the site be that ooo ....
grin

Seriously.. I mailed the super mods for tv section,nothing happen... I Shar leave them to God..

But Shey Se.un get beef with the site ni...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dalek(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Rick and Morty tho..

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Magnifico2000:
For me, the best scene of episode 7 was cersei and tyrion's private conversation. They both killed the episode with their dualogues. But im still wondering why cersei didnt kill tyrion despite his hatred for him?
If anything happened to any of Dany's crew, she would have taken Kings Landing with her dragons, dothraki, and unsullied army.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JonSnow(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yonce:

News reaching me from the dark web is that episode 7 will be released by hackers on Monday morning. cheesy

undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
anybody with a decent reason why Tyrion go dey worried about Jon and dany making love ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kanurii: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Magnifico2000:

The spoilers i read where not accurate which signifies that seasin 8 spoilers are not to be believed or else the show starts again.
Here are some of them:

1. I read in a spolier that ser clegane gregor tried to kill the wight but it was sandor clegane that did that.

2. A spoiler even said littlefinger overheard bran and samwell talking about jon's parentage meanwhile this never happened.

3. I read that cersei had a miscarriage in this episode but this wasnt proven in the show.

4. I read that cersei taunts Daenerys to her face about her third dragon but this was not correct too.

And so on.. but 80% of thr spoilers are actually correct which makes me and so many other GOTlovers here skeptical about season 8. Now my watch has ended.

Some scenes might be deleted
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MyNewJackeT: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
I'm going to miss you guys, see you all next year...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Infact eh, it took her a whooping 7 seasons to get small sense. Arya arrived winterfell and knew almost immediately that LF was bad news, same for brienne but Sansa just discovered not long ago despite having interactions with LF right from season one.

She is a slow learner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
JhyMedex:

Me thinks Ned n Cat Wld b ginormously proud!!grin..
Their baby wolves have gone full Werewolves

True

Nicholas I thought as much that will be the site, nairaland and that site are enemies

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Truckpusher(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Egbon na you be this? Your face use style scarce oooo cheesy

I hear say you don born twins cheesy
cheesy cheesy

You ear dey deceive you oh. Unless Deejavuu just put to bed - Lemme goan check mama Sikira if deejavuu yaf put to bed . These days everyone is a prophet and I don't know if the spirit of TB Joshua yaf fall on you. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Daeylar:

True

Nicholas I thought as much that will be the site, nairaland and that site are enemies

Oga ooo. Maybe the site no dey collect sperm... grin grin

Antie sperm bot
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Csami(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mehn, I pitied Littlefinger at the end. He was desperate to get just two things in his life, Catelyn Stark or Sansa's ass and to sit on the Iron throne. I dropped little tears when I knew his journey has come to an end...who wouldn't? I was a fan tho. Pains me he died not getting two things his heart desire.

Then the Starks are just too cruel for my liking jor. How can they not give a man the chance to defend himself by combat or law? Mr. Bran, the know-it-all just had to quote him his exact words without proof by collaboration when he held a knife to Ned Stark. That style of evidence is even inadmissible in our modern day court.
Here comes ma man, the Night King. I like this guy because he is a peace keeper. They've been to many wars in this Game of Thrones. House Targayren crossed the sea and declared war on all the individual kingdoms in Westros. House Targayren fought themselves. House Stark in collaboration with the wildlings, House Mormont and the Knights of the Vale fought House Bolton in collaboration with House Karstark and Umbers back by House Lannisters. House Stark also fought directly with House Lannister. The wildlings fought the night's watch. House Baratheon fought House Targayren. Both Stark and Baratheon fought the House Greyjoy. Too many wars. Now the Night King saw that he can bring people back from the dead and then decided to kill off all the warring houses and bring them back to life and ensure everlasting peace where houses won't discriminate and kill each other ever again and at the same time live forever.

Me thinks the Night King deserves a Nobel Peace prize. His one hell of a peace maker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:
anybody with a decent reason why Tyrion go dey worried about Jon and dany making love ?
If what I read online is true, I am afraid Tyrion is in love with Dany. shocked

According to what I read, The original plan in George Martin's 1993 draft was to make Jon fall in love with a relative - Arya. This will lead to deathly war between Jon and Tyrion because Tyrion happens to be in love with Arya too.

According to what I read, other events in the complete draft for "A song of Ice and fire" - the novel- has happened so far, and will probably remain that way for upcoming events. The only difference being the person now involved, Daenerys, not Arya.

Other people are also pointing to when Tyrion advised Daenerys to leave Daario Naharis back in meeren. How Tyrion said "He's not the first person to love you, and will not be the last" with a longing, strange look in his eyes.

Again, at the house of the undying, she was told " three reasons will you know.... Once for blood, once for gold and once for love". If we are to assume this to refer to a betrayal, "once for gold" could be how Cersei betrayed her to collude with the iron bank. Could "Once for love" signal an imminent betrayal by Tyrion?

The prophecies are ambiguous and could mean anything..... but should Tyrion be actually in love with Dany - a thought a part of me is constantly rebuking - then the " once for love" could just be the imp.

Besides, come to think of it, that - now famous - "Tyrion look" which ended the season finale could be intentional from the producers of GoT. In my little experience of watching TV series, a season finale has to have atleast one of these ingredients to hit home: 1. The ending must be tragic for either the bad or good guys( in most cases it's against the good guys) 2. It must end with an epiiiiiiiiiiiiiic revelation almost no one ever saw coming (this one works all the time).

Now that everyone will soon know of Jon's true origins, Tyrion will have the perfect excuse to drive a wedge between them, for political or personal reasons ( if Tyrion is in love with Dany). Remember, "Jon is the heir to the throne".

Either way, it's a win win for the imp.

It's a season finale, every scene and casting has to count. I think that Tyrion scene was symbolic.

In the light of this, I urge all Daenysnowgaryan fans to burn that sex scene into a disk and store it somewhere safe like the Iron bank bravos...... because that might just be the first and last time we'll ever get to see Jon scatter a Tagaryan kpekus . cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shotin(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin Jon face be like, omo at last am fu*king the dragon queen kpekus..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
If Tormund survives that NK assault and makes it to Winterfell, then I guess we'll have a Triple Threat Match as to who takes 'Brienne of f**king Tarth'.

The contenders:

- Tormund(Lord commander of the Night's watch Oops! There's no Wall again)

- Ser Jaime (We've seen the way Brienne eyes him)

- Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane (Trust me, dog got a soft spot for the lady).

Who do y'all think will get Brienne to bed?
AryaSand Nicolars PreacherX IamLegend1 Magnifico2000 BraniacX Yonce TheKingIsHere Ksslib Gbola5 Everyone else

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lh19(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bran: you looked beautiful that day with Danny �� it was snowing like today
JON: what ? How did you see that ?
Bran: I am the 3 eyed raven, ... oh and by the way she is your aunt .. �
#copied
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Inasmuch as i respect your level of knowledge on GOt, i would also disagree with you on this one. Remember when littlefinger married Lysa in the Vale, it was conducted in the Godswood. Go find out bro.

IIRC...They get married in the Great Hall, not the Godswoods.

Winterfell has a Godswood, with a weirwood, but also a Sept. Knights of the Vale are Andals and would rather go to the Sept. So if someone is making an argument about Knights of the Vale standing by and believing what Bran says because they've seen him in the Goodswood, then that would be my counterargument.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
BraniacX:
the major player of the vale (asides little finger) the lord Royce is of the first men and follows the old gods and would therefore have reason to go to the godswood and its weirwood

Makes sense. This I know. But would he really buy some Three-Eyed Raven story ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
GMan650:
If Tormund survives that NK assault and makes it to Winterfell, then I guess we'll have a Triple Threat Match as to who takes 'Brienne of f**king Tarth'.

The contenders:

AryaSand Nicolars PreacherX IamLegend1 Magnifico2000 BraniacX Yonce TheKingIsHere Ksslib Gbola5 Everyone else
Hehe. Whomever wins this war, I do not envy that person. Brienne doesn't look like someone who will ever be interested in sex, that's if she even has v@gina in the first place.

Brieene will never agree to have sex - the beast has a reputation to protect -.... except of course, Jamie agrees to finger her with a valyrian steel. grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
UjSizzle:
Everything about this episode felt forced undecided

Cersei though was phenomenal. Kept hitting me with surprises.
To bend the knee or touch the toe which one do you prefer - Chose wisely. cool grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Truckpusher(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ksslib:

Hehe. Whomever wins this war, I do not envy that person. Brienne doesn't look like someone who will ever be interested in sex, that's if she even has v@gina in the first place.

Brieene will never agree to have sex - the beast has a reputation to protect -.... except of course, Jamie agrees to finger her with a valyrian steel. grin
Lmao grin grin grin She will make monster babies for someone already dying in a collapsing wall.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ksslib:

If what I read online is true, I am afraid Tyrion is in love with Dany. shocked

According to what I read, The original plan in George Martin's 1993 draft was to make Jon fall in love with a relative - Arya. This will lead to deathly war between Jon and Tyrion because Tyrion happens to be in love with Arya too.

According to what I read, other events in the complete draft for "A song of Ice and fire" - the novel- has happened so far, and will probably remain that way for upcoming events. The only difference being the person now involved, Daenerys, not Arya.

Other people are also pointing to when Tyrion advised Daenerys to leave Daario Naharis back in meeren. How Tyrion said "He's not the first person to love you, and will not be the last" with a longing, strange look in his eyes.

Again, at the house of the undying, she was told " three reasons will you know.... Once for blood, once for gold and once for love". If we are to assume this to refer to a betrayal, "once for gold" could be how Cersei betrayed her to collude with the iron bank. Could "Once for love" signal an imminent betrayal by Tyrion?

The prophecies are ambiguous and could mean anything..... but should Tyrion be actually in love with Dany - a thought a part of me is constantly rebuking - then the " once for love" could just be the imp.

Besides, come to think of it, that - now famous - "Tyrion look" which ended the season finale could be intentional from the producers of GoT. In my little experience of watching TV series, a season finale has to have atleast one of these ingredients to hit home: 1. The ending must be tragic for either the bad or good guys( in most cases it's against the good guys) 2. It must end with an epiiiiiiiiiiiiiic revelation almost no one ever saw coming (this one works all the time).

Now that everyone will soon know of Jon's true origins, Tyrion will have the perfect excuse to drive a wedge between them, for political or personal reasons ( if Tyrion is in love with Dany). Remember, "Jon is the heir to the throne".

Either way, it's a win win for the imp.

It's a season finale, every scene and casting has to count. I think that Tyrion scene was symbolic.

In the light of this, I urge all Daenysnowgaryan fans to burn that sex scene into a disk and store it somewhere safe like the Iron bank bravos...... because that might just be the first and last time we'll ever get to see Jon scatter a Tagaryan kpekus . cry cry
I dey read that prohecy again and if we assume say mount na just euphemism for sex.
The three mount to be ridden :na Jon,for love;daario,to bed;drogo,for dread.

I think the treason for love will come from Jon. the potential reveal sef gats cause beef. There won't be an happily ever after for this series ending.

My first impulse was that love angle but I dismiss am, na only Olosho tyrion dey fall for. I think his genuinely concerned about the people this time.
some people for my side even say he don arrange with Cersei too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by richie10k: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
EntMirror:
I'm not a fan of Sansa, but this last episode had made me a fan. I think she's the only one playing the game of thrones perfectly.

I also love how arye sliced LF's throat. She did it like it was a hobby grin

The NK is badass.. His stare can send chills down my spine. I think I had a boner watching him and his dragon burn down the wall with an ice Flame cheesy cheesy

I can't believe my watch has ended.. Till next year or next two years.. Back to hibernation...

Wait!! One Final piece, I love Dany's dramatic entrance.. Mehn.. I was like, my Queen has arrived. grin
I heard season 8 will b out next year
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
GMan650:

The contenders:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. She has a soft spot for Jamie but I think jamie would have sex with her, why cuz we've got 6 Episodes left and it isn't enough for Her and Jamie to bond if Cersie eventually dies (that's if Jamie doesn't kill himself should Cersie dies) If she does have sex with Jamie, she'll be on top cuz I doubt if Jamie is gon be a match for her.
I won't want to watch their knack scene if she ends up with tormund cuz it'll be Wild. They'll both be grunting and rolling about and it'll be too painful to watch.
The Hound?? Nahhhhhhh. Right now, baba is like "carry your wahala and go abeg, my ear still hurts. I only respect you cuz you defeated me."

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.