Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088924 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 08, 2018
hello guys. I just finished watching INTO THE BADLANDS S3. About to download game of thrones. Is it a bad idea? Or is there something better?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gr8lex(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2018
wiconse:
hello guys. I just finished watching INTO THE BADLANDS S3. About to download game of thrones. Is it a bad idea? Or is there something better?
You won't regret it, if you do.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
wiconse:
We aren't you and we don't know you. So we can't say whether it's a bad idea or not. All I can say is if you're not hooked after S1, don't bother continuing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Luchiana1(f): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
There’s a complete scene by scene season by season descriptive spoiler on YouTube the whole Episodes of season 8....ooh i’ve Seen the future but i will still enjoy watching the scenes but believe i’ve Already acted all the scenes in my mind...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kepintampans: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2018
watch game of thornes full season 1 of season 8

Here : http://doctormovie.info/series/121361

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2018
siempere:
There’s a complete scene by scene season by season descriptive spoiler on YouTube the whole Episodes of season 8....ooh i’ve Seen the future but i will still enjoy watching the scenes but believe i’ve Already acted all the scenes in my mind...
Fvck that. A man shall be patient.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zeanslim(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
While HBO already sent a raven that Game Of Thrones season 8 will return April 2019, we would not want to rush this season at all

I made a list here, where you can easily download the latest game of thrones episodes or other full seasons TV series for free

Top Websites To Download Free Movies And TV Series For PC And Mobile Phones

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kepintampans: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
cacingan
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2018
season 8Ep1, who has any info regarding the download?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Drabeey:
season 8Ep1, who has any info regarding the download?
Are we in 2019 already?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
kepintampans:
watch game of thornes full season 1 of season 8

Here : http://doctormovie.info/series/121361

Fvck this!
A man shall not be tempted!
I shoulda known that dry bones(this thread) rising up again prematurely was for a leak
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
BraniacX:

Fvck this!
A man shall not be tempted!
I shoulda known that dry bones(this thread) rising up again prematurely was for a leak

a man who knows knows.

ive planned my finale season GOT watchfest.... i will start from season 1 when Got premiers 8 and watch it from there to finally finish the series as one
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dejt4u(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=armadeo post=72179826]

a man who knows knows.

ive planned my finale season GOT watchfest.... i will start from season 1 when Got premiers 8 and watch it from there to finally finish the series as one [quote]yes. I plan to watch it all again before season 8 will be released

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
dejt4u:
Bruh we are like 1 billion people that do this everytime a new season starts.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Is ned stark alive and in the person of jagen Hager?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
armadeo:

a man who knows knows.

ive planned my finale season GOT watchfest.... i will start from season 1 when Got premiers 8 and watch it from there to finally finish the series as one
a man with a plan wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
siempere:

The ending was shiiiit.
But whatever ending they give us I know I will be disappointed cause I'm not ready to see the show end embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yonce:

The ending was shiiiit.
But whatever ending they give us I know I will be disappointed cause I'm not ready to see the show end embarassed
Babe is dere sth u know dt we dnt?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
JhyMedex:

Last last him snow will sit the iron throne.

He would have a baby with stormborn and she would be queen after him.

The north will go to sansa, arya won't care about ruling.

Tyrion will be hand of the king with varua by his side.

Danarys would die for a zoo ahai to be made.

Bran is the night king. Jon snow will kill him

Awaiting how it all plays out.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
JhyMedex:

I sincerely know nothing. lipsrsealed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
armadeo:

Pls no!!... dt'll to predictable. N kinda anticlimactic!..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yonce:

I sincerely know nothing. lipsrsealed
aight..
A gal has spoken ..
A man shall pester her no further..
Bt if a man is to find out that a gal's previous pronouncement was not true..
A man shall b bummed ..
And A gal will av to offer an appeasement ..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
armadeo:

Snow will never rule the seven kingdoms..
But what do we know....
A man can only but wait...��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 5:28am On Nov 10, 2018
HBO should reach an agreement with this lady to use her songs in GOT. Lord, what a voice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l7wzOaODYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lwyhfnPlog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB_T7Y0jhvw
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2018
No trailers no hints no word nothing. Yet it's less than a year to go.

The planet would almost stand still when S8 ep 1 drops

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rikidony(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
next year is all things GOT
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dammydoo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
armadeo:

HBO released the first official teaser today. The show returns April 2019.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dammydoo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
armadeo:

Hints cool
armadeo:

Hints

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowytee(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
dammydoo:

Hints cool

Hints
Where can I find the trailer to watch please? Too many fakes on YouTube
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dammydoo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
snowytee:
Where can I find the trailer to watch please? Too many fakes on YouTube

It's actually not a trailer as it were. It's just a teaser.
I watched it on Instagram @gamesofthrone
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lana1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
armadeo:

U can expect majority of all streaming and download sites to crash within the first few hours when episode 1 drops.

I just hope HBO runs a tighter ship this time and minimise the leaks

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.