Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088329 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kai!
Dem don spoil am for me oo. Must you guys post spoilers here? Why? Why?!!
And don't tell me I had a choice to read or not. The moment it was posted I had no choice! Curiosity of GOT does things to you.
You have done me harm, great harm. And to think this is my first time here in more than 1 year. So to check on my GOT family for nairaland na crime Abi? More than a year's wait ruined in just one minute!

That person that posted the spoiler, God will judge you oo.
Chai!
Lemme go and read it again

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Endy10:
Kai!
A[b]nd don't tell me I had a choice to read or not. The moment it was posted I had no choice[/b]! Curiosity of GOT does things to you.
You have done me harm, great harm. And to think this is my first time here in more than 1 year. So to check on my GOT family for nairaland na crime Abi? More than a year's wait ruined in just one minute!

Chai!

Die hard fan. I feel you. I settled down to read it very well. Game of thrones cannot be spoilt. Lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Comanche(f): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
armadeo:

Die hard fan. I feel you. I settled down to read it very well. Game of thrones cannot be spoilt. Lol.
Exactly, it can't be spoilt.

The fact I read this spoilers with my heart in my mouth doesn't mean I won't become restless in April.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Me when I see game of thrones spoilers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
But seriously, you guys shouldn't be posting or discussing what hasn't been aired on the show
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nicolars:
But seriously, you guys shouldn't be posting or discussing what hasn't been aired on the show
Why?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Isomerizm:
Why?
Some are false and some tend to remove the excitement when some of us are watching...
You already have the idea of what's going to happen...
Seun used to lock the group chat for at least a day when a new episode drops so that we don't spoil it for others but what you guys are doing now is more than spoiling lol

You have destroyed the whole season for some people
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Endy10:
Kai!
And don't tell me I had a choice to read or not. The moment it was posted I had no choice! Curiosity of GOT does things to you.

Chai!

I thought the leak was just one episode.
Season 8 episode 2
Didn't know it was till episode 6.

Read halfway through episode 2 and stopped, although I don't believe this leak. I'm not reading the rest and definitely not reading up to episode 6

You guys won't spoil G.O.T for me.

grin grin
You're not serious grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nicolars:
Some are false and some tend to remove the excitement when some of us are watching...
You already have the idea of what's going to happen...
Seun used to lock the group chat for at least a day when a new episode drops so that we don't spoil it for others but what you guys are doing now is more than spoiling lol

You have destroyed the whole season for some people
(Beware of spoilers)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2019
Daeylar:

I thought the leak was just one episode.
Season 8 episode 2
Didn't know it was till episode 6.

Read halfway through episode 2 and stopped, although I don't believe this leak. I'm not reading the rest and definitely not reading up to episode 6

You guys won't spoil G.O.T for me.

grin grin
You're not serious grin
Read and get it over with.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stag: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2019
If the Night King was created by Children of the Forest to fight the First Men,

Then how come the Children of the Forest had to team up with the same First Men to fight the Night King & his White Walkers?

It’s not very clear to me. Pls can anyone explain it?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2019
stag:

Then how come the Children of the Forest had to team up with the same First Men to fight the Night King & his White Walkers?

I'm not sure the Children teamed up with the First men to fight the Wights.
If they did, it was probably because they blamed themselves for creating something so sinister that the cons outweighed the pros. They proably did it out of guilt.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stag: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2019
Yonce:

I'm not sure the Children teamed up with the First men to fight the Wights.
If they did, it was probably because they blamed themselves for creating something so sinister that the cons outweighed the pros. They proably did it out of guilt.

If you recall the scene in the Dragonglass cave, Jon Snow saying to Daenerys Targaryen that the Children of the Forest & the First Men fought together to defeat a common enemy, the White Walkers. I think S7 E04

But there’s the part in S6 E05, where Bran saw the Children of the Forest creating the first White Walker, the Night King.
From their convo, Leaf said they were at war with Men who were destroying their sacred trees. And so they created the White Walker.

This is where I get confused. If Leaf said they created the White Walker to fight Men, how come the Children of the Forest fought together with the First Men against a common enemy, Night King?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2019
stag:

If you recall the scene in the Dragonglass cave, Jon Snow saying to Daenerys Targaryen that the Children of the Forest & the First Men fought together to defeat a common enemy, the White Walkers. I think S7 E04

But there’s the part in S6 E05, where Bran saw the Children of the Forest creating the first White Walker, the Night King.
From their convo, Leaf said they were at war with Men who were destroying their sacred trees. And so they created the White Walker.

This is where I get confused. If Leaf said they created the White Walker to fight Men, how come the Children of the Forest fought together with the First Men against a common enemy, Night King?

But this was before the Children made a pact with the First men to coexist so maybe something they created to defend themselves from their former enemies had to be destroyed cause it was of no use to them anymore. And they sought the help of the First men as they had more advanced tech and weapons to destroy the Night king.

Or perharps the Night king grew too powerful and began raising an army of the dead against all of the living including the children of the forest. So their obvious choice was to unite against him

The show hasn't been too clear on what exactly led to the unity of the children and the First men.
From the books, the children didn't create the Night King.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
The first men and the children of the forest were at war, the children of the forest wanted to protect themselves from the first men so they created the night king(and the white walkers Shar)

The white walkers turned on both parties then the wall was built to keep them out...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
I haff missed this thread.
Been away since 2017.

Had to unfollow because of spoilers.

Will be back when the show resumes cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I haff missed this thread.
Been away since 2017.

Had to unfollow because of spoilers.

Will be back when the show resumes cheesy.

You have come here
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Are you kidding me?

This is my home that year cheesy

This and the Originals thread.
armadeo:

You have come here
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Are you kidding me?

This is my home that year cheesy

This and the Originals thread.

For real.

Cool though
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2019
In the hound voice:

If anyone post a fhucking spoiler again, i'll fhucking rape his corpse.

Be warned.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2019
stag:

The children of the forest were at war with the first men and they were losing, so they created the white walkers to help them fight againts the first men but the white walkers turned againts them and started killing both the first men and the children of the forest. So the first men and the children of the forest team up and fought againts the white walkers which were their common enemy. Pay more attention when watching a movie, the theory was explained by one of the children of the forest to bran when he was in the cave with the three eye raven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Endy10:
Kai!

Chai!

U don't know the drill
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Read the spoiler there, and it had a SADtastic closure. Too many deaths..kai.

However, this season they should focus on Bran. His character is quite confusing. 3eyed raven, hodor and the 'The ink is dry' thing. And I hope they explain why the Night king is so fixated on Bran.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Read the spoiler there, and it had a SADtastic closure. Too many deaths..kai.

However, this season they should focus on Bran. His character is quite confusing. 3eyed raven, hodor and the 'The ink is dry' thing. And I hope they explain why the Night king is so fixated on Bran.

Because bran is the night king.

Those aren't spoilers. I am sure it's just a distraction to keep watchers on the wall busy.

Jamie will kill cersie
Arya will kill Gregor maybe with the hound and be badly injured
Daenerys will die at the hand of Jon snow to make the light bringer that will kill bran and hence the night king.

I told you first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Time to unfollowv this thread embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 12:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Endy10:
Kai!

Chai!

lol..u'll still go bak n read it again...

saw d spoiler ..i jst jump n pass..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
armadeo:

Because bran is the night king.

Those aren't spoilers. I am sure it's just a distraction to keep watchers on the wall busy.

Jamie will kill cersie
Arya will kill Gregor maybe with the hound and be badly injured
Daenerys will die at the hand of Jon snow to make the light bringer that will kill bran and hence the night king.

I told you first
I've seen the Brand&Night king theories. I just wish they dwelled more on his character in season 7 rather than the politics. Because one way or the other, his character is as important as the other, but vastly under used. The finale will be interesting to see.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I've seen the Brand&Night king theories. I just wish they dwelled more on his character in season 7 rather than the politics. Because one way or the other, his character is as important as the other, but vastly under used. The finale will be interesting to see.

One of the theories is that bran has always been through time. Warped logic.

He is his own ancestor. He's the og stark.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2019
Endy10:
Kai!

Chai!

Hahahaha!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Breegz14(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
According to the stuff i've read on r/freefolk the spoilers posted here looks like high quality fan fiction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
Breegz14:
According to the stuff i've read on r/freefolk the spoilers posted here looks like high quality fan fiction

Amin oooooooo!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.