Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090513 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CecyAdrian(f): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Isomerizm:
Now why would the night king, conqueror of men, want to sit on some old-fashioned throne?

Is the Night King even aware of a throne to claim? Lol, that guy is coming to kill everyone and that throne sef cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ntyce(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
CecyAdrian:

Jon is not a stark

I still wonder how Jon will prove that he's Targaryen?
I don't think it's documented or anyone alive to prove his true paternity.
Will anyone rely on Bran's vision?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
ntyce:

I still wonder how Jon will prove that he's Targaryen?
I don't think it's documented or anyone alive to prove his true paternity.
Will anyone rely on Bran's vision?

who else can ride dragons if not targayens? He may invulnerable to fire sef...who knows. Besides Samuel tarly knows the truth and along with brans vision...it should be laid bare

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
CecyAdrian:

Is the Night King even aware of a throne to claim? Lol, that guy is coming to kill everyone and that throne sef cheesy cheesy

Exactly!
Man's about to reconqer Westeros and bring winter to Essos and beyond.
He doesn't care about some mortal throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
CecyAdrian:

Jon is not a stark
at his birth

The best swords men where outside keeping guard

Why didn't they go and fight at the trigent

because they were protecting the future king of westeros

Jon is not a Stark

I swear arguing here will push som1 to spill, we that know the ending have to be careful grin

Just get your tissues ready, cause it's going to hurt
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Yonce:

If there was no objection or protest, why was Robert called the Usurper?
Why did he keep sending assassins across the Narrow sea to Essos to kill Dany.
Why was he frightened when he heard Dany had "whored" herself to a Dothraki Khal and had an army behind them?

Because deep down, he knew he had no claim to the throne.

Either way, I do get your point.
I didn't see this on time

Another person that knows the story and lore cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Really?... Bran stark at lower odds than Jon or Deanerys... Really?
The person who made these odds don't know about betting or hasn't watched a single episode of game of thrones

accessbetmedia:
Who Seats At The Iron Throne At The End Of #GameOfThrones - Odds �

Bran Stark - 3
Jon Snow - 3.8
Daenerys Targaryen - 5.5
Sansa Stark - 7
Night King - 10
Arya Stark - 19
Cersei Lannister 23
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lol!
LMAO!
LMAOROTF!
*walks away*

nymphomaniac:
Is it normal that I have a soft spot for the red lady? She is my favourite character and I hope she sits on the throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Endy10:
Really?... Bran stark at lower odds than Jon or Deanerys... Really?
The person who made these odds don't know about betting or hasn't watched a single episode of game of thrones

you know nothing. First, the bookies don't magically come up with odds. it is gotten from a series of permutations and analysis. Two, bran and the night king have the best chance of sitting on that throne than anyone else if you understand how the night king works.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
nymphomaniac:
and you think Brandon Stark or the night king( who is also a stark) is your average stark ABI? The army of the dead far outnumbers that of the living. With the living fighting amongst themselves and not being United, how do you think they will fare against the one who brings the cold night with him?
who is fighting again

It's only cersei and Dany

The other houses have been rearranged

I'm confused, are you hinting that the night king will be successful?

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

Let me use it to make my point

There is no parallel universe that the night king will win

None, in the billion parallels that are possible
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Killing Lord Karstark was probably the only good thing he did. You have to put yourself in that era to understand. Lord Karstark went against his wish and killed the Lannister boys (who else noticed tommen was one of those boys) and still had the mind to challenge his king to kill him. There was no other choice bro. The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

LeSulk:

"I have won every battle but I'm losing this war"

He didn't need to marry the "foreign hore". He should have waited till after the war. Beheading Lord Kastark for some Lannister lads was even more foolish. Should have held the man captive at least till the end of the war. His mom releasing Jaime was the final blow.

A king who governs with his heart rather than head will soon lose all.

He just played into the hands of the Lannisters. They really deserved to die. Pained me that Talisa Stark and Ned Jr. became collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
I have this feeling that this last season will upset so many people after the third episode...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Elder0001:
I have this feeling that this last season will upset so many people after the third episode...
a Raven came to you?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
iamJ:
come to reddit and understand the game better

to get game of thrones, u have to read the book well

cersei will die, forget that thing, its wine that will kill her lipsrsealed i have dropped a spoiler sad

good guys always have divine favor, even lord of the rings self, at the last minute a miracle happens, its the way life is, jon and dany will always be favored, jon and dany claims are backed by history, if dany took her dragons to kings landing this show would have ended last year

cersei cant face dany forget it

using lord of the rings, which GRRM got inspiration from, its easy to see that the end is bitter sweet, pls dont make me spill the plot of season 8

Drop the plot or
Shurrup joor

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
600 in a bit...

Winter is indeed here. What is dead may never die.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Check that hatred again. You are hating Deanerys for something u love
Yes she feels she should sit on the iron throne because her family has for generations, but she never asked anyone to just give it to her.
When her family was outsted from Westeros, she had no money, no army, no dragon, no ships. She has all now. She got all these through her will power. Probably the only person that really fought for everything she has.

Isomerizm:
He's the true heir simply because his father was Rhaegar undecided. No one is the true heir here. It's called a game for a reason. If you want your aśs on that throne, you're gonna have to work diligently and smartly for it. Not by feeling entitled. This is one of the reasons I hate that Daenerys girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sirfeeking(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

It coincides with BBN Season 3 I guess?! Too much fun.... Day and Night in this Month!
Get ready to party throughout the month.

Cheers
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Elder0001:

Drop the plot or
Shurrup joor
ok officially it has been announced by game of thrones, show runners that Dany is pregnant

The witch told Dany something, when her husband died, do you remember?

Game of thrones writer, recommended a few episodes to watch B4 watching season 8, plenty clues there

Jon snow is the prince that was promised, he is the one that will kill the night King, that's why the lord of light brought him back to life

That's all I can share
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
iamJ:
ok officially it has been announced by game of thrones, show runners that Dany is pregnant

Game of thrones writer, recommended a few episodes to watch B4 watching season 8, plenty clues there

Jon snow is the prince that was promised, he is the one that will kill the night King, that's why the lord of light brought him back to life

That's all I can share

You are a complete joke grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
And with which permutation or analysis did you come up with the idea that bran or the night king has a better chance.
"I can never be lord of winterfell. I can never be lord of anything". Those were the words of Bran at winterfell when he was called lord of winterfell.
If you've also been reading about the show, words from the executive producer, GRRM you'd have heard the phrase 'bitter sweet ending'. Any ending that has the night king winning is completely bitter, no sweet there. So, the night king is gonna lose.
I don't know why I'm explaining this. If you really watched the show and read the books you should know all this.

nymphomaniac:
you know nothing. First, the bookies don't magically come up with odds. it is gotten from a series of permutations and analysis. Two, bran and the night king have the best chance of sitting on that throne than anyone else if you understand how the night king works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
iamJ:

That's all I can share

In addendum, Jaime will finally kill Cersei.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Elder0001:

You are a complete joke grin
I don't mess around with game of thrones

Anything I say here is confirmed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Yonce:

In addendum, Jaime will finally kill Cersei.
there was that theory but my sources say it's Arya and it's wine poison

She wears jaimes face and give her the drink like the way she did Walter frey

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Endy10:
And with which permutation or analysis did you come up with the idea that bran or the night king has a better chance.
"I can never be lord of winterfell. I can never be lord of anything". Those were the words of Bran at winterfell when he was called lord of winterfell.
If you've also been reading about the show, words from the executive producer, GRRM you'd have heard the phrase 'bitter sweet ending'. Any ending that has the night king winning is completely bitter, no sweet there. So, the night king is gonna lose.
I don't know why I'm explaining this. If you really watched the show and read the books you should know all this.

gbam

Another that knows the lore
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tmonex: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
The show airs 2am Nigeria time, please am I right or wrong.

I am going to stream it on my website. And possibly record and upload.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chysler(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
The Prediction, and counter prediction including the ignorances and arguments are the ingredient fun of this show... Keep them coming cheesy grin

Anytin u type on Google now, GOT suggestion will come up.... The whole world is focused on one tin now... THE GAME... cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
iamJ:
there was that theory but my sources say it's Arya and it's wine poison

She wears jaimes face and give her the drink like the way she did Walter frey

That means Jaime will have to be killed.
I don't see that happening.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Yonce:

That means Jaime will have to be killed.
I don't see that happening.
Jaime will die in battle

Arya will poison cersei Lord frey style

Take it to the bank, it's confirmed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GloShare(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
nymphomaniac:
Is it normal that I have a soft spot for the red lady? She is my favourite character and I hope she sits on the throne.

As she told Tyrion, she'll return to Westeros one last time, and that's to die.

She thought Stannis was the true king, she kept sacrificing not knowing he wasn't the one. Now that she knows Jon is the true king, her final mission will help defeat the Night King. The fire that burns within her should help create a flaming sword.

I think Jon will wield a sword of fire.

Remember, its Fire vs Ice and the red witch is the priestess of the god of light.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin

I don't know IamJ is same as GRRM. See as my Dude dey confirm everything like say na im be original writer.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
iamJ:
Jaime will die in battle

Arya will poison cersei Lord frey style

Take it to the bank, it's confirmed
Yo, what's it na?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
But, tbvh, I would hate for Jon and that girl to be victorious in any way. Most boring pair after Ned and Caitlyn.

And, how can the night king be killed, again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.