Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092786 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by marylandcakes: 3:12am On Apr 15, 2019
Did you see the look on the dragons face when John Snow was kissing the dragon queen?

Wicked!!! grin if looks coul kill?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 3:21am On Apr 15, 2019
How you react when you see an old friend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by farouk500(m): 3:21am On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by marylandcakes: 3:24am On Apr 15, 2019
GMan650:

That was priceless grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Horlaarsco: 3:26am On Apr 15, 2019
Baba dey watch so they will not dracarys his ass grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by superfelix: 3:27am On Apr 15, 2019
Isn't it too early for the Spoilers?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 15, 2019
If you post spoilers before I get a chance to watch.

I will hunt you, I will find you and I will cry before you cry

Wicked people angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Alaadin(m): 4:08am On Apr 15, 2019
When can we start talking GOT
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fk001(m): 4:19am On Apr 15, 2019
That Grey joy sister na baddas, the guy come saved her but she give am blow why na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 4:23am On Apr 15, 2019
Let's desist from analyzing the first Episode till perhaps 1pm Nigerian time.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 15, 2019
First dialogue in the season and Tyrion is already throwing shots grin grin

Will be back to savour the inevitable arguments here later in the day

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MaziOmenuko: 4:35am On Apr 15, 2019
Let it be known; among all the 7 kingdoms, I was the first to download season 8 from the website that has no name...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dejt4u(m): 5:29am On Apr 15, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
Let it be known; among all the 7 kingdoms, I was the first to download season 8 from the website that has no name...
I'm the 6th. lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:32am On Apr 15, 2019
fk001:
That Grey joy sister na baddas, the guy come saved her but she give am blow why na cheesy

Cause he took too long to save her grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by madrid5: 5:37am On Apr 15, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
I Also saw 0 before I downloaded

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 5:37am On Apr 15, 2019
No one likes Daeneyrs in the North except Jon Snow. I don't blame them, I don't like her either. tongue

Queen Cersei is going to be so mad when she finds out that her Golden company.... lipsrsealed

Not the my favourite episode by a longshot, just a couple of reunions.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 15, 2019
How can you be at first to download at 4.32am when I downloaded from the same website at 3.36am

Usurpers angry

MaziOmenuko:

madrid5:

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:41am On Apr 15, 2019
GMan650:

But for real though, who is wheeling Bran around and just leaving him in random places to interact and weird people out?? grin

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 15, 2019
Stupid of her to send a hitman after her brothers.

Very wrong move.

Sterope:
No one likes Daeneyrs in the North except Jon Snow. I don't blame them, I don't like her either. tongue

Queen Cersei is going to be so mad when she finds out that her Golden company.... lipsrsealed

Not the my favourite episode by a longshot, just a couple of reunions.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 5:49am On Apr 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
someone told me it airs on Netflix I don't know
No it doesn't. It's an HBO show and Netflix is competition so it only shows on HBO and their affiliates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 5:50am On Apr 15, 2019
grin

Done watching, satisfied my curiosity. It's Time to re-watch again and pay Attention to Details.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 5:58am On Apr 15, 2019
I find her madness entertaining. How can only one person be that crazy?

Bronn may not carry out the assassination.

alexistaiwo:
Stupid of her to send a hitman after her brothers.

Very wrong move.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by timay(m): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2019
troubleseller:
No it doesn't. It's an HBO show and Netflix is competition so it only shows on HBO and their affiliates.

Yea, HBO is a streaming service for movies, just like Netflix
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 6:03am On Apr 15, 2019
it turns out that sansa has become the smartest of them all.
just look at the way she outsmarted tyrion in the statement "I use to think you are the cleverest man alive".. deep down inside he knew he was a fool for trusting cersie . I mean who does that??

again when sansa was talking with Jon about denaerys ..she coldly blutted out asking "did you bend the knee because you love her (denearys) or because you want to protect the north ?? Jon just Dey look mumu e no fit answer..

I just pity cersie she still believe shes in the game of thrones she thinks she is still in control but her desperation and tricks has long expired ..the moment she allowed euron shagged her I knew she is gone already.. at this point every one around her is just fooling her.. chop and clean mouth things..

please can someone explain to me how the night king was able to kill that young umber and hung him on that spider-like decorated wall ?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jesuspikin8: 6:18am On Apr 15, 2019
I've always had blue eyes! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by EddieMurphie: 6:19am On Apr 15, 2019
madrid5:

Leave am MAke he dey deceive hinself angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JohnFrankling(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2019
The look on Jaime Lannister's face when he saw Bran lol, karma.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jesuspikin8: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2019
Yonce:

Cause he took too long to save her grin
No. Because of his cowardice last time out.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Virus99: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2019
Pls where can I download the subtitle

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.