Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1097239 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:12am On May 06, 2019
Jamie will never learn. I thought he has given his life to Christ and turned a new leaf. Baba just dey deceive us.

9 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:14am On May 06, 2019
Now I support Dany to DRACARYS all those modafukas. DRACARYS them all. How can they kill the poor, beautiful and loyal missandei.
Sheer wickedness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:15am On May 06, 2019
Jon snow shouldn't have told Arya and Sansa about his real parents. Even Bran can keep secret more than anything

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:17am On May 06, 2019
Seun:
Varys is always scheming 'for the good of the realm', yet the realm keeps getting bleeped under his watch. I name him 'Hypocrite' and 'Liar'.
I don't even understand him anymore.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DP84: 11:28am On May 06, 2019
This episode ruined my day before it began. I hate the fact that the movie is fast looking like a Nollywood wood movie with obvious sudden points that can't be explained.

1. There is the issue of the Starbucks coffee before Dany. Some crazy blooper there.

2. Before they moved out, Sansa suggested the army recuperate but Dany and Jon and Tyrion suggested they hit Cersei when she isn't looking, which implied it had to be immediately. So it was believed that Cersei, though was prepared, never anticipated their attack. How Euron ambushed Dany at that exact spot beats my imagination. There's the possibility/assumptionof a mole; one who must have hinted Cersei that Dany was coming for her.

3. How did Ser Bronn move past a heavily guarded wall with fairly towering outposts manned by archers only to show up in one of the Chambers of Winterfell; exactly the same where Jamie and Tyrion were in?

4. Greyworm ordered Missandei to hide when Euron's fleet attacked them. They were on the same ship and it probably got destroyed like that of Tyrion. Greyworm escaped with some of his men but 'left' Missandei behind only to remember her ashore. The next, she had been captured by Euron...

I understand that the show had stretched long enough but seeing that it is being rushed is fast making it look like a typical Nollywood movie. Some many 'little' details are being omitted for no reasons.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fk001(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2019
echibuogwu:
Honestly I don’t understand this game of thrones any longer, they are making everyone look stupid just like Naija film, first it was the problem in the crypt, with all the smart asses no one could point out the problem there and now this... I mean they have Bran they could have just tell him to do his thing and give them Cersei plans, they could have seen this whole thing coming but No, they didn’t and I still don’t understand how Missandei was captured, only Missandei.

If they did as you said that "Bran should predict everything"

Then is better for us to watch Zimbabwe film, because the sh!t wouldn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 11:35am On May 06, 2019
Konsult07:

With look of things Sansa will not marry Tyrion as projected but Lord Gendry Baratheon because Eddard Stark and Robert Baratheon may a promise to bring their house together. And that is why he was raise to a high born profile.

Sansa and Gendry will be Cersei and Robert 2.0
Loveless but without the adultery.

Gendry is far better suited with Arya.
Once everyone on Arya's list is eliminated, I wonder which direction her life would take, she might give Gendry another chance.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 11:38am On May 06, 2019
DP84:
This episode ruined my day before it began. I hate the fact that the movie is fast looking like a Nollywood wood movie with obvious sudden points that can't be explained.

1. There is the issue of the Starbucks coffee before Dany. Some crazy blooper there.

2. Before they moved out, Sansa suggested the army recuperate but Dany and Jon and Tyrion suggested they hit Cersei when she isn't looking, which implied it had to be immediately. So it was believed that Cersei, though was prepared, never anticipated their attack. How Euron ambushed Dany at that exact spot beats my imagination. There's the possibility/assumptionof a mole; one who must have hinted Cersei that Dany was coming for her.

3. How did Ser Bronn move past a heavily guarded wall with fairly towering outposts manned by archers only to show up in one of the Chambers of Winterfell; exactly the same where Jamie and Tyrion were in?

4. Greyworm ordered Missandei to hide when Euron's fleet attacked them. They were on the same ship and it probably got destroyed like that of Tyrion. Greyworm escaped with some of his men but 'left' Missandei behind only to remember her ashore. The next, she had been captured by Euron...

I understand that the show had stretched long enough but seeing that it is being rushed is fast making it look like a typical Nollywood movie. Some many 'little' details are being omitted for no reasons.

Bruh that number 3 stretched credulity beyond belief.

Like Yonce also said, Cersei has been trying to kill Tyrion since season 2. She still sent an assasin after him only 2 episodes ago. Then the guy turns up to her gate within range of like a million archers, and she just let him go?

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eyedea(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2019
When Sansa finally sits on the iron throne, haters might just kill themselves in real life.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2019
Seun:

Don't you think he could be lying to everyone about his motives? As a spymaster, he must be a very good liar. Good enough to fool us.
But how does lying to everyone benefit him?

It could be bad writing or sexism. Remember when varys disliked Robert baratheon because he didn't want to rule? Robert was there to show us why reluctant rulers made bad kings. For varys to go against this means it's either bad writing or sexism, and I never saw anything from varys to make me think he was sexist.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:41am On May 06, 2019
DP84:

My brother/sister/friend, whoever you are, just enjoy the episodes in peace. I also have the same issues with you of some scenes not being logical. If we all keep whinging about all the flaws or plotholes, then we would not enjoy the show. So I will just advice you not to allow the plotholes overshadow the enjoyment of the remaining episodes.
Dracarys.

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:42am On May 06, 2019
Eyedea:
When Sansa finally sits on the iron throne, haters might just kill themselves in real life.
But that Sansa is stupid and jealous.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fk001(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2019
Seun:

I'm not convinced that Jon will make a better ruler than Dany. Jon's knowledge of nothing will inevitably Bleep things up. Take his actions in this episode, for example. He wants Dany to rule the seven kingdoms, yet he told Sansa and Arya about his claim, despite being warned against doing this. As a result of this, it's almost certain that Dany will not rule the seven kingdoms, since her advisers are now plotting against her.

As the Lord Commander of the night watch, he violated the traditions of the night's watch so flagrantly that his black brothers agreed to kill him. What leads anyone to believe that such a bumbling doofus can lead the seven kingdoms to prosperity? His reign might not even last a year.

Dany can be cruel without proper guidance, but as it happens, Jon is the one man she usually listens to, so let them rule together. Shikena.

So he should have forsaken his sister's because of love?

Family over everything, they will find out one way or the other and if they do they will never trust him again.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DP84: 11:43am On May 06, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Bruh that number 3 stretched credulity beyond belief.

Like Yonce also said, Cersei has been trying to kill Tyrion since season 2. She still sent an assasin after him only 2 episodes ago. Then the guy turns up to her gate within range of like a million archers, and she just let him go?
So many lazy writings. That of Cersei and Tyrion is funny though!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:43am On May 06, 2019
Yonce:

Sansa and Gendry will be Cersei and Robert 2.0
Loveless but without the adultery.

Gendry is far better suited with Arya.
Once everyone on Arya's list is eliminated, I wonder which direction her life would take, she might give Gendry another chance.
Nope. She would start her own assassin school.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:46am On May 06, 2019
How did ghost survive the wightwalkers.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nltaliban(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2019
Yonce:

Probably the latter.

I can't believe that Sansa announced the best kept secret in Westeros to the whole world seconds after learning about it.
She must really hate Dany grin grin

What's the secret?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:50am On May 06, 2019
Yonce:

Probably the latter.

I can't believe that Sansa announced the best kept secret in Westeros to the whole world seconds after learning about it.
She must really hate Dany grin grin
I said it before. That girl is just stupid and jealous

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:51am On May 06, 2019
fk001:

Then is better for us to watch Zimbabwe film, because the sh!t wouldn't make sense.

Bran can not see the future. He can only see d past and what is happening presently.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:53am On May 06, 2019
I still wonder how a broken unsullied would defeat the ironbank soldiers
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Jamie will never learn. I thought he has given his life to Christ and turned a new leaf. Baba just dey deceive us.

Did you watch the episode or you watched the clips?

What do you mean Jamie will never learn? For someone who left Cersei to join in the fight even when he knew he could lose his life when he confronted Cersei?

The news that Cersei ambushed Dany, killed her dragon and captured her PA was enough to upset him and made him sad too. He suddenly realized he is as bad as his sister Cersei, if not worse.

Jamie is not going to kings landing to join forces or beg Cersei for your info

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Because bad writing. With the way jon treated him, his death would have been better.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:00pm On May 06, 2019
Eberex:

What do you mean Jamie will never learn? For someone who left Cersei to join in the fight even when he knew he could lose his life when he confronted Cersei?

The news that Cersei ambushed Dany, killed her dragon and captured her PA was enough to upset him and made him sad too. He suddenly realized he is as bad as his sister Cersei, if not worse.

We don't know that for sure yet. Don't say it as if you are so sure of his next move.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

He ran just like jorah did

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

We don't know that for sure yet. Don't say it as if you are so sure of his next move.

Oh, so he volunteered to fight the dead, because he knows he would survive, so that he can return to Cersei and tell her how the war was won?

Give me a break bro.

If you are Jamie, what will you do?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:
I still wonder how a broken unsullied would defeat the ironbank soldiers

They can't. They will make a u turn and return home
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by echibuogwu(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2019
fk001:

yes he will predict everything but just like any predictions he may be wrong, there are things he can’t, predict, Bran predicted the Nk was going to come for him, Jon snow and crew prepared very well for that, Bran was right, the Nk did come but at the end he beat them at their own game, something like that should have happened, Brian only sees the past and present, he doesn’t see the future
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Forget all those English. Jamie was d first person to give her a d1ck. You know what that means. Jamie made her feel like a woman. She can't just let him go like that.

Oh please! E pass dick? I let the first person who gave me a dick go, I don't even think I remember his name sef.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Psady(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2019
Eberex:

Thank u! I was almost thinking we saw different episode4 of season 8,Jamie going back to cersei ,its impossible. I feel he has a plan to end her life after all he made him go through.the clue has been set in motion a longtime remember what lady oleena told Jamie when he sacked high garden.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

He has been pussy whipped.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 12:26pm On May 06, 2019
Eberex:

Oh, so he volunteered to fight the dead, because he knows he would survive, so that he can return to Cersei and tell her how the war was won?

Give me a break bro.

If you are Jamie, what will you do?
Kill Cersei, and that's he's going to do.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

He must have ran back with the remaining Dorthrakis and Ser Jorah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.