Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1101539 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 31, 2015
kay9:

Well, Jon Snow is a bastaxd and not a full Stark. Perhaps he'll only gets to die halfway.
Lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 2:33pm On May 31, 2015
Gbola5:

How wasn't Viserys pure blooded ? He's as pure blooded as Dany is.

Remember when Dany said "he was a true dragon, fire cannot kill a dragon" he's probably not pure-blooded.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2015
themodernman:

Remember when Dany said "he was a true dragon, fire cannot kill a dragon" he's probably not pure-blooded.

What ?!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 2:45pm On May 31, 2015
Gbola5:

Dany's Unburnt was a one time thing, somewhat magical, the author said so. She does get burnt trying to ride drogon.

Imagine the spoiler...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 2:49pm On May 31, 2015
Gbola5:

What ?!

That's not a spoiler, ds was when Khal Drogo poured hot liquid gold crown on his head in season 2 or 3.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 2:51pm On May 31, 2015
luxanne:
So joffery had to die for ramsey to be borne? This ramsey character is way sicker and his death would be also I guess, can't wait. Feeling sorry for sansa.

No bran scene in ep6&7, bhet why? I can't wait to see him fly sad

No bran episode since d beginning of the season.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
They are siblings born of Aerys and Rhaella, ofcourse he's pure blooded, both of them with about a little Blackwood blood, because Egg married a Blackwood and from then its been incestous. So if Viserys is not pure blooded, neither is Dany. You see some houses have these animal sigils some have come to a point of associating it with themselves, they use it to signify characteristics in themselves that are also possessed by those animals. The Lannisters refer to themselves and are refered to as Lions. The Starks have something called "wolf blood"- headstrong, willful, courageous and hot-tempered, the Iron Born refer to the Starks and their bannermen as wolves, the Greyjoys are themselves regarded as Krakens or squids when joking. The Tullys are drowned when they die. While the Targs say, "Im the blood of the dragon" like Dany when she performs a fit of bravado. So its not that Targs are immune to fire even if they think they are.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 2:55pm On May 31, 2015
kay9:

Ehh, no it doesn't. Lots of Targaryens (both pure-blooded and otherwise) actually died by fire in the past. As a matter of fact, the source of the tv show (= author) hasn't been clear at all on what guarantees resistance to fire/heat, just like what qualifies one as a dragon-rider is also ambiguous. A number of Targaryen dragon-riders were actually killed - and in one instance EATEN - by dragons!

Even old valyria was destroyed by fire which burnt everything in it both humans & dragons...thats d smoking sea dat Tyrion & Jorah Mormont passed through which still smokes till date.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 2:57pm On May 31, 2015
gj22:

Goodluck with what? You think it's impossible? Lol. I am among a number of large communities of spoiler free game of thrones fans on the internet. This is the only place where no one cares about the rules.

Nairaland is like Android-anything goes.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stonemind(f): 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
What happen to Sansa's younger brother? V forgotten his name. The one that is cripple cuz since d beginning of season 5 I haven't spot him
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2015
stonemind:
What happen to Sansa's younger brother? V forgotten his name. The one that is cripple cuz since d beginning of season 5 I haven't spot him

He's not appearing tbis season.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 31, 2015
I just watched E6, choi! I thought Joffery was sick but mehn, Ramsey is a sociopath shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by odeku457(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2015
naijababe:
I just watches E6, choi! I thought Joffery was sick but mehn, Ramsey is a sociopath shocked

Lol.... nice one jare. GO GET S05E07... ASAP

I cant wait to see how the Bastarrad will die. He is very very sick.

And I will argue he is more cruel than Jeoffery tho. lipsrsealed

But a very good programmer sha. See as he reformat n program Theon GreyJoy to.... "Reek and also Meek"

Also made him dovagedsi (unsullied)... grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by walanter(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2015
Jon snow ...getting more interesting

1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by odeku457(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
gj22:
theory (kind of)
-------------
I don't know if this has been mentioned here before but I read a theory somewhere that the Jaqen H'ghar arya met in bravoos might not be the one she me earlier in the series. They might not be the same person.

I don't think that cood be right.

And just like you said a THEORY.

And Arya is learning the trade of been no one quite well and soon she will skillfully be no one completely.

stonemind:

He went for training and how he will ride Daenerys dragon with his worgh (gift).. #joke
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=odeku457 post=34281426]
And Arya is learning the trade of been no one quite well and soon she will skillfully be no one completely.

She's still holding on to Needle. A tool of her past life, unless she lets go of it, she can't be noone completely.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2015
RamsayBolton:
An observation: Every time a Stark chops off someone's head as a punitive measure, he (the Stark) ends up being violently killed a few episodes later. Following this rule I can only speculate that, Jon Snow will soon meet his untimely demise. smiley
methinks Jon snow still has important roles to play, he won't be dying anytime soon
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2015
No one even mentioned the fact that Aemon targaryen's corpse was burnt and he's as full-blooded as Khalessi.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2015
adexsimply:
No one even mentioned the fact that Aemon targaryen's corpse was burnt and he's as full-blooded as Khalessi.

**in Jon Snow's voice**
His watch had ended, while ours is still at episode 7 of season 5! The Wall TV show is a grim hard place, bro; the dead are better off. And winter is coming. angry

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2015
adexsimply:

Its a Targ burial tradition to be burnt instead of buried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 7:47pm On May 31, 2015
themodernman:

No bran episode since d beginning of the season.

Bran is definitely not in Season 5.

Hmm wonder how he'll look when we finally get to see him. The original Bran is already looking forward like a full grown man by now grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
Gbola5:

Its a Targ burial tradition to be burnt instead of buried.
my point is, he's a targaryen, and they're supposedly not affected by fire... Which means not all targaryens are fire-proof
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 8:35pm On May 31, 2015
stonemind:

He is learning how to fly like Superman.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 8:47pm On May 31, 2015
Gbola5:
Granny: Do
Targaryens become
immune to fire once
they "bond" to their
dragons?
George_RR_Martin:
Granny, thanks for
asking that. It gives
me a chance to clear
up a common
misconception.
TARGARYENS ARE
NOT IMMUNE TO
FIRE! The birth of
Dany's dragons was
unique, magical,
wonderous, a miracle.
She is called The
Unburnt because she
walked into the flames
and lived. But her
brother sure as hell
wasn't immune to that
molten gold.
Revanshe: So she
won't be able to do it
again?
George_RR_Martin:
Probably not.

But why did Dany say fire cannot kill a dragon when Khal Drogo gave him a molten golden crown?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 8:49pm On May 31, 2015
Gbola5:
The Valyrians of Old actually lived around Volcano's called the Fourteen Flames, so they have a high resistance to heat. Like the Northerners or Starks and wildlings live in the cold North with just the Autumn's Kiss deadly to Southerners not to talk of Winter. Its just where they live most like.

It was d same volcanoes that burnt them all as evidenced by tbe smoking sea.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stonemind(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2015
Dragonking:

He is learning how to fly like Superman.

I don't get it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 31, 2015
themodernman:

But why did Dany say fire cannot kill a dragon when Khal Drogo gave him a molten golden crown?
. Perhaps why Tyrion is there to enlighten her
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
Cersei about to be consumed by her own machinations grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 9:50pm On May 31, 2015
blublahd:

. Perhaps why Tyrion is there to enlighten her

Lol...weti concern Tyrion with Viscerys....forget dat tin joor...Dany is a true blood of the dragon...I doubt Aemon Taegayrean of the night watch is sef cos the fire burnt him when Samwell Tally torched his corpse at the wall.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 9:53pm On May 31, 2015
naijababe:
Cersei about to be consumed by her own machinations grin

Feels good to see a babe here even tho I doubt you're actually naija...our babes no sabi pass africa magic...lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 31, 2015
themodernman:

Lol...weti concern Tyrion with Viscerys....forget dat tin joor...Dany is a true blood of the dragon...I doubt Aemon Taegayrean of the night watch is sef cos the fire burnt him when Samwell Tally torched his corpse at the wall.

The Taegareans are not harmed by fire, there was no harm to be done to Aeman's dead body
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 31, 2015
themodernman:

Feels good to see a babe here even tho I doubt you're actually naija...our babes no sabi pass africa magic...lol

naija babes don suffer sha! Chai!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.