Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091420 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:32am On Jun 02, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Bawss1:
The Federal Government has declared tomorrow Tuesday the second day of June 2015 a public holiday to mark the awesomeness of episode 8 of GoT S05. grin

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Episode 8... The battle we never saw coming. White walkers vs Wildings and Crows. This is one of creepy battles The scariest so far .

What the heck is Jon Snow's sword made of?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Ignatio:
Episode 8... The battle we never saw coming. White walkers vs Wildings and Crows. This is one of creepy battles The scariest so far .

Valyrian steel.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Episode 8 was definitely amazing!!

Seems Tyrion wouldn't have a problem convincing Daenerys henceforth on matters concerning politics. That said I expect Daario to get jealous - might even start a competition
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 12:49am On Jun 02, 2015
horlajide:
Episode 8 was definitely amazing!!

Seems Tyrion wouldn't have a problem convincing Daenerys henceforth on matters concerning politics. That said I expect Daario to get jealous - might even start a competition

Tyrion is in Danys ear. Daario is in Danys v++++a. Daario jealous? Its Tyrion who should be jelly.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 12:52am On Jun 02, 2015
RamsayBolton:

Valyrian steel.

And we thought dragon glass is the only hope.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 12:52am On Jun 02, 2015
Am i just paraniod or did Olly put "something" in Sam's food?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jmaine: 1:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Bawss1:
The Federal Government has declared tomorrow Tuesday the second day of June 2015 a public holiday to mark the awesomeness of episode 8 of GoT S05. grin

Lolz . . . . .Nice one . . .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 1:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Lawd shocked
Just when I thought GoT was losing episode 8 lightened up my spirit. Damn, awesome.
I was wondering why the white walkers haven't gotten their screen time to my astonishment, I was slapped with you this episode. Jon Snow got balls grin
Ramsay is tryna prove a point against Stannis?
Can't say much but this is the best episode for me.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jmaine: 2:12am On Jun 02, 2015
I just fvcking rewatched the episode for the 6th time. . . . . . . . The feeling is like when your favorite team wins a major competition in grand style grin

Every scene was just epic and loaded . . . . . . .Chai !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adisa204(m): 4:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Ignatio:

Yeah right but i jut read online myself that there s high possibility that Jon snow also has a taegyrean blood in him

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by odeku457(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2015
UjSizzle:
*Not breathing yet*

Why did Karsi hesitate in killing the children wights? I just had a feeling she was going to die (or be reborn)

And Theon finally has sense undecided

So looking forward to the Tyrion/Dany alliance.

One more thing:

Why is nobody commenting on how utterly pathetic Ser Jorah has become? Seriously he'll sell himself just to fight for Dany Someone have pity and kill the dude already.

KARSI - Being a mother and seeing the lil undead kids brought out the soft spot in her out and that left her vulnerable.

Ser Jorah's Fate is sealed... he just wants to die like a man because he has no more logical move because the Grey Scale is spreading and he will die soon.

So I think he wants to go out with a BANG in the Fight pits as Danys champion which I think its better that to go and die off in the Valaryian Ruins. grin

Also no one is talking about The ImP if he will clean up his old acts of whoring and drinking to Stupor. #justsaying
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jaypee4(f): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2015
GOT season5 Episode8 Best ever!!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2015
adexsimply:
I just read a very sad spoiler about Jon Snow sad sad I just hope it's not true, else I'll flay George Martin angry angry angry

Ohh it is.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2015
gj22:

I know the night king was a crow. I saying the white walkers cannot all be crows.

Well that was ony in the show. It didnt happwn in the books. When the producers were asked why, they said it was the night's king and 12 lord commanders at the background.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Gbola5:

Ohh it is.
nooo!!! Stop please!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2015
adexsimply:

Ser Jorah Mormont is a slowpoke blinded by love lust. Everything about him is nauseating angry
LOL..All Starks are brave!! Bar Sansa tongue
Pray tell me, na which sense Theon Reek get?
He had sense enough to tell Sansa her brothers were alive ni. If I bet if Sansa goes all Ramsay on Reek's asss, he'd tell her everything she wants to know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2015
horlajide:
Didn't see nothing, but I wouldn't put it past him. The boy looked like he was ready to murder someone. And maybe the 2nd commander finally got to him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bufness(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2015
adexsimply:
nooo!!! Stop please!
links pls
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kannymoore(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2015
gj22:
Am i the only one freaked out about this guy?

GeeZ!..i thought I was the only
one who noticed him!

All the while,the mofo never even looked back..no..not even as much as cast a glance!

It was very very weird and unsettling to say theleast!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2015
gj22:
Am i the only one freaked out about this guy?

lol...i thought i was the only one who noticed that

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2015
jmaine:

Kindly list the TV shows you are interested in so that I can kindly avoid such thread's. This thread is to discuss game of thrones and all those who haven't' watched the latest episode and are scared of seeing some comments about the show need not visit or open the thread.

Your locking the thread was simply way out of it.

Am waiting for your list please.

Thank you . . . . . . .

That was exactly what I did, I simply stayed out of it and went to watch and I can say d episode was epic....Jon Snow is d man....my role model!

Mod should be professional in their duties jarey....although locking the thread is manageable sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Gbola5:

No she doesnt. Gregor's organs dont work anymore. The resurerrected Gregor, who isn't called Gregor anymore, has the body parts of different people, although still Gregor's size and most parts Gregor. Anytime Cersei takes someone prisoner she sends them to Qyburn, and Qyburn experiments on them, harvest their organs, he's a creep. And yes, she didnt know she was going to get captured. But she knew Qyburn and his experiments, so there was one time, Qyburn requested to change the mountain for her, to make an unbeatable soldier, and for him to join the king's guard, and she agrees because she thinks a time may come when they'll need swords. This happened in one of her chapters in AFFC. Although everybody in king's landing thinks about who he might be, they dont want to think its the mountain, because his head was sent to Dorne(although it probably is him, and the head was a fake). I dont know if his head was sent to Dorne in the show. I dont think it was, so if that didnt happen in the show, then it just might be only Gregor, so you kinda right. Although she still sends those dwarf killers to Qyburn.

What are you talking about? When the mountain got injured, qyburn promised her he could save him. Then she agreed to it despite maester pycell's warning. She tells him to do what he can to save his life. He started using dwarfs to further the experiment. But it's the mountains life she wants to save.

Even Grand Maester Pycelle regretfully tells Queen Cersei that Ser Gregor is beyond any hope of healing. Qyburn, however, an expelled former maester with extensive medical knowledge gained from "repugnant" and "unnatural" experimentation on living people, suggests that he may be able to save him. Cersei dismisses Pycelle and gives Qyburn permission to do anything he can to save Ser Gregor (likely out of gratitude for sealing Tyrion's fate and her revenge on him for the death of Joffrey), though he says that his unorthodox methods may "change" him. She nervously asks if he means the process will weaken Gregor, but Qyburn knowingly assures her it will not.

Dude, I just confirmed you don't watch the show because everything you wrote is book talk and not on the show . That's a quote from game of thrones wikia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Gbola5:

Well that was only in the show. It didnt happwn in the books. When the producers were asked why, they said it was the night's king and 12 lord commanders at the background.

Lord commanders could mean anything, not necessarily lord commanders of the nights watch alone.

Once inside, the White Walker approaches an icy altar ringed by large icy spikes and places the baby upon the altar. In the distance, a group of thirteen black-garbed White Walkers are revealed to be viewing the proceedings from afar. One of them (the "White Walker's master"wink breaks from the middle of their number and approaches the altar, stopping to regard the human child for a moment before gently gathering him in its arms.

It says here there were 14 WW (the one that brought the baby and 13 others). No mention of them being lord commanders of the nights watch. and also, unless in said interview, they said lord commanders of the nights watch , I will need a source for that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Well thanks to goodness for Valyrian steel...

Also I'm happy Sansa now knows Theon didn't off her brothers.. That's got to be consoling - even if she's still trapped and he's still useless as an ally...

Whoa. Crows VS. Wildlings VS. Whitewalkers. So sick!!!

If Game of Thrones season 5 can surpass the awesome episode 8 in the remaining 2 left, then this will be the best season yet.

And just in case you needed reminding... This is what we'll be up against when Winter finally Comes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2015
kannymoore:

GeeZ!..i thought I was the only
one who noticed him!

All the while,the mofo never even looked back..no..not even as much as cast a glance!

It was very very weird and unsettling to say theleast!

I thought he was going to just stab Jon snow and kill him. The guy didn't even move despite the commotion going on. I was scared for Jon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2015
horlajide:

I think he is going to do something stupid.

No spoilers please

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2015
gmyguy:
lol...i thought i was the only one who noticed that

Maybe he was just there to scare us

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.