Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093947 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lordseyad(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2019
Lol...

Ain't even surprised about all this blabbing grin

If the show had ended in another way, Some of una go still come here com complain

Even asking why Drogon didn't dracayrs Jon... Seriously??

abegii...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by timothyuche1(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2019
Why make a northern ruler over 6 kingdom, while the north itself has her own ruler?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:20am On May 20, 2019
Lamiri:
bad scripting
Very very bad scripting.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:
my intelligence was greatly insulted by that shït ending.

You know St-Vincent actually mentioned your moniker in "Masseduction"

"Smiling Nihilist met, Angry glass half full"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:21am On May 20, 2019
AryaSand:

You don't go to see a Prisoner while armed.
Okay.. why? To kill the prisoner or what?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lordseyad(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2019
And for those that were busy finding all the possible ways, justifying Dany's action since, I hope you watched that (Tyrion and Jon) scene.

Abi, you fast forward am? grin

Watch it again please.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:21am On May 20, 2019
timothyuche1:
Why make a northern ruler over 6 kingdom, while the north itself has her own ruler?
That is what I don't even understand. Now who is going to succeed bran?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:23am On May 20, 2019
Lordseyad:
And for those that were busy finding all the possible ways, justifying Dany's action since, I hope you watched that (Tyrion and Jon) scene.

Abi, you fast forward am? grin

Watch it again please.
Na pure madness my brother.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:25am On May 20, 2019
Why didn't drogon burn Jon?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:25am On May 20, 2019
Sansa has always wanted to be queen. Now dreams come true for her.

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Popmaster2019(f): 8:27am On May 20, 2019
There will be a final teaser Episode of the game of thrones.
WATCH OUT
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lordseyad(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2019
Ajala the traveller

grin

9 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:32am On May 20, 2019
Popmaster2019:

WATCH OUT
And what will the teaser address?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uptimum123(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2019
Pls just wake me up already... Highly disappointed

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2019
well well well.

I don't really have much to say or should I say I don't know what to say.
I can't really explain how I felt with this grand finale. hmmmmm(breathes out). but I believe I was pretty Satisfied with the way it ended.
before the last episode I began to realize that we were expecting too much from the writers couple with the fact that the show was about to end. we were not ready to accept that fact!! so I decided to loosen up. I was ready to accept whatever the outcome may be and to respect it. I mean this guy's kept us glue to this series for good 10 damn years. who does that? you think it's easy! c'mmon guys they deserve some credits!!! they are humans for GOT sake! they deserved some accolades and appreciations.

it's was very emotional though right from the scene of Jon stabbing dany...drogon burning the iron throne... Bran declared the king of the six kingdoms...Jon last scene with the Starks( very emotional I almost dropped a tear from my eyes and the background songs was not helping at all)... I began to realize that I won't be seeing this wonderful people play my favorite TV show again. very sad.

thanks to everyone who made this thread lively one way or the other. it's been fun all through. Good bye!

And now my watch has ended!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nihilistjnr: 8:39am On May 20, 2019
AryaSand:

You know St-Vincent actually mentioned your moniker in "Masseduction"

"Smiling Nihilist met, Angry glass half full"

babe I don't know who that is, but I read the lyrics just now, and I will try and listen to the song on my way to work.

What's your take on this steaming hot boiled diarrhoea of an episode?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nihilistjnr: 8:41am On May 20, 2019
hardae:
the fact that bronn is the master of coin is incredibly ridiculous

That's putting it diplomatically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2019
uptimum123:
Pls just wake me up already... Highly disappointed
I wasn't disappointed because my expectations were very low
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2019
"Love is the death of duty"

"Duty is the death of love"

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 20, 2019
LeSulk:

How exactly could she demand independence 5 secs after her bro became king and everyone just nodded in agreement. The likes of the Iron Islanders and the Dornish should have also asked for theirs as well. (Before you say Dany granted the Iron Islanders independence, please explain why she voted to make Bran king).

Logic went on holiday for s08.

GRRM over to you.

Technically it was an interregnum, there was no king over Westeros yet, the vote was still ongoing and had not been ratified so the different kingdoms can choose what they want, and Sansa chose hers.

Stop looking for faults where there's non.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2019
Popmaster2019:

WATCH OUT
Deal with it...the show has ended

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2019
Nnaabros:

Technically it was an interregnum, there was no king yet, the vote was still ongoing and had not been ratified so the different kingdoms can choose what they want, and Sansa chose hers.
Sansa is a hypocrite...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:

babe I don't know who that is, but I read the lyrics just now, and I will try and listen to the song on my way to work.

[/b]What's your take on this steaming hot boiled diarrhoea of an episode?[b]

* In orubebe's voice* We will not take it. The whole thing was just Horrible.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 20, 2019
GRIMMJOE:
Deal with it...the show has ended

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:50am On May 20, 2019
The showrunners said characters are killed at times to shock or surprise the viewers. There are times characters are killed unnecessarily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2019
Did the show runners just flushed "Jon's the true heir to the throne?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nihilistjnr: 8:51am On May 20, 2019
LeSulk:

How exactly could she demand independence 5 secs after her bro became king and everyone just nodded in agreement. The likes of the Iron Islanders and the Dornish should have also asked for theirs as well. (Before you say Dany granted the Iron Islanders independence, please explain why she voted to make Bran king).

Logic went on holiday for s08.

GRRM over to you.

Braaaaah

Sansa said, Northmen have seen too much and done too much to ever kneel again...

I thought she was going to back Sam for democracy

The next thing I hear is 'independent kingdom' - ermm what? How? why?

Who is this 'independent' kingdom? why should Sansa speak for the other northern houses? why shouldn't those houses demand independence? Why didn't all the kingdoms demand independence?

Then the last scene shows the northerners tired of kneeling...actually kneeling?

mehn these people did me dirty. I followed a show for almost a third of my life...and they did me like this.

I can't believe it.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 20, 2019
GRIMMJOE:
Sansa is a hypocrite...
No, I think she chose wisely.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 8:52am On May 20, 2019
Even if dany was to die. Why, just why couldn't she kill sansa and tyrion before she died.
Once Dany was killed and drogon cried and took her body away I stopped watching. Won't even bother with the rest of this episode. Sansa? Tyrion? Bran? Jon? These are all that's left to watch? SMH.

No wonder Dany didn't like the ending.
What a disgrace.

Goodbye Daenarys and drogon. Goodbye Arya.

My best characters from day one. kiss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:52am On May 20, 2019
Lordseyad:
Ajala the traveller

grin
Where is she going?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DP84: 8:52am On May 20, 2019
AryaSand:

Are you my Husband? grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uptimum123(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2019
Same here but i expected a little better than this, most annoying was seeing tyrion getting to dictate who sits on the throne.. Does it even make any sense at all.

Gosh

GRIMMJOE:
I wasn't disappointed because my expectations were very low

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.