Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

April Fools Day: What Prank Did You Play On Your Friends And Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fools Day: What Prank Did You Play On Your Friends And Family? (671 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fools Day: What Prank Did You Play On Your Friends And Family? by imotal(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2013
grin I woke up and still acting sleepy walked to the front door,opened it and asked my mom if she had spoken to my dad this morning, she said no, and I asked,' so why is he here'? (we were expecting him next weekend and the poor woman had misses her husband seriously) when I said that,come and see how she practically ran to the window to check, screaming 'where's he,where's he'. She chased me all over the house when I said it was April fool. What prank did you play, fellow NLers?
Re: April Fools Day: What Prank Did You Play On Your Friends And Family? by 190: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2013
pulled a HBDAY to myself on instalgram, keek, blackberry and facebook

Mugus dat fell for me so far are well above 2000 cut across all social networks and still counting
grin grin grin
Re: April Fools Day: What Prank Did You Play On Your Friends And Family? by Popowaa: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2013
My sis played a serious one on me and i fainted.My sis (my favourite of all my siblings) has not been home for sometime and i couldnt get hold of her since yesterday only to be whatsapp with her phone she was dead and the direction to the morgue.I started shaking and started calling her line like crazy and one of her friends picked and confirmed it.I fainted there and then and when i woke realized the shock had made me had my mense.I didnt even shower and headed straight to the morgue only to be told April Fool.i was soo angry i'm not talking to my sis what if i had died from shock?
Re: April Fools Day: What Prank Did You Play On Your Friends And Family? by babadey(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2013
Popowaa: My sis played a serious one on me and i fainted.My sis (my favourite of all my siblings) has not been home for sometime and i couldnt get hold of her since yesterday only to be whatsapp with her phone she was dead and the direction to the morgue.I started shaking and started calling her line like crazy and one of her friends picked and confirmed it.I fainted there and then and when i woke realized the shock had made me had my mense.I didnt even shower and headed straight to the morgue only to be told April Fool.i was soo angry i'm not talking to my sis what if i had died from shock?

grin grin grin This is serious menh... And u did nothing?..one of mine tried it some years back,I don't think she will forget what happened to her after that life taking,provoking,annoying joke.
Re: April Fools Day: What Prank Did You Play On Your Friends And Family? by Popowaa: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
I swear,i'm very mad at her.
baba dey:

This is serious menh

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Or Ladies Don't Pick Calls In Prences Of Their Lover? / No More Excuses: Sex Alleviates Headaches Says New Study / …and He Popped The Big Question… An Unforgettable Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.