Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Which football club and player do you hate most? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which football club and player do you hate most? (21525 Views)

Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Htown64(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
MAN UNITED AND RONALDO OF MADRID.

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Sibrah: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Player - El Haj Diouf
Club - Barcaloner
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by jimharry21(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
i hate FIFA they're the most corrupt organization in the whole wide world!
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by mekzybling(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hate MANCHESTER UNITED FC.....nd RYAN BETRAND,I jez hate erryfin abt him dou m a chelsea fan.........
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by RedLight1: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Royaldee: How come nobody hates arsenal
arsenal is still a decent club compared to manure that is full of scums including most of deir fanz grin
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by ifyfaith: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
MAKE UNA NO FIGHT FOR FOR HERE O, ABEG
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by kehinde1588(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nobody hate Arsenal? Well i hate chealsea
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by dotcomnamename: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2013

Because Arsenal na ''Eja Nla''

Arsenal na ENTERTAINER

So even though if you hate them, if you watch any of their match, you will smile with the hate..

Therefore, hard to hate..

3 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by kennyfao(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
It can only be Chelsea. I hate that club with passion. And the player can only be Messi.

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
If u hate manchester united click like

26 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by DrSadikMagaji(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Kano Pillars...because all of them na Boko boys grin
mumu pikin at d top
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hate manchester united, I dnt hate any player buh I dislike Benitez n ferguson, dey pour so much racism into d round leather game. However kudos to dimateo n morinho. Chelsea forever. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
If u hate arsenal click like

8 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by DanIlon(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Barcelona na messi

2 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by tunnlex(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by 32D: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
actually in life MEDIOCRES dont get a lot of hatred

9 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Chimerase(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: If u hate manchester united click like
ntooo tongue u no go see half like nt 2 talk 1 LIKE gringrin
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: If u hate arsenal click like
10000 dis likes,... We love Arsenal

7 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by yumsty: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
scr
Maybe dats cos its typical for ppl to hate on winners and arsenal arent errrrrrrrmmmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Chimerase(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
I just MANURE wit a hell of passion..gush embarassed
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by nitlad: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
Manure and Barcelona

FernanDUD Torres and Lionel Messi undecided
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by PapaFejiro: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2013

simply becos they are just cool playing their football and making their money not really contending.
manure fans and uefalona fans will definately hate chelsea cos they get tired and always cry when they meet chelsea.
Do you know that Chelsea is the only team in the world Messi has not scored against? Even with penalty?

5 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by MrAladin: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
man u 50% Barca 30% Arsenal 10% I will giv d remaining 10% to man city.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by nitlad: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2013

Perhaps because nobody sees Arshenah as a problem or a direct threat to the ambitions of the club they support undecided

tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by ab1x: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
G

This is because Arsenal is a troophyless club. Someone once said that, if u want to keep anything away from an arsenal fan, u should put it in a cup. They will never see it because Arsenal don't win cup. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Slimzybaby(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
dia is notin to hate abt arsenal,dey are just an ordinary club

3 Likes

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Slimzybaby(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hate man u pass anytin,my hatred 4 dem is beyond mouth...And for d player is c.ronaldo bcs he is 2 arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by karpentar: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
Atosiney: Which football club and player do you hate the most?

Maybe the player or/and the club has scored against your club, caused you heartache in the past and prevented your club from winning a major trophy etc

Lets hear it. . . .

I hate any football club that MORONho is managing. That means. Real Madrid for now. Obviously my most hated player is Penaldo of Real Madrid for the same reason. If Penaldo moves to another club without MORONho as manager, then, I will stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by mipemi(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!! Valencia
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by goldfish80(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
I Hate the Russian club Chelshit,Stoke(God those beasts should get relegated already)

I hate the binch Robin van Pussyyy

I hate the gun-runner Ca$hly cole

I hate John 'fvcking his pals fiancee' Terror

Yes; you guessed right, I support ar*seAnal

1 Like

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by bonaraymond: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
I don't know how to describe my hatred on MANU! They are the only club that have the license to CHEAT! Bleep UNITED and all their entire players both present and past. For the players? I HATE RUBBISH VAN PUSSIE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Newcastle United vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 27th August 2023 / Coventry City Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2-4) On Penalties On 21st April 2024 / Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 29th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.