Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Which football club and player do you hate most? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which football club and player do you hate most? (21563 Views)

Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Soso990240(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
misterh: . Abi nw. Barcelona and R/Madrid might be the best teams in the world but a league is not comprised of just two teams. The title is between two of them. Moreover, the granting of loans in the La Liga is skewed in favour of the two of them. This is why i respect the EPL, anyone can beat anyone, which makes it interesting, thouugh in d long run, only about 3 teams are the real contenders. Compare both tables to understand what i'm saying.
ur argument is baseles..u knw hw many times barca and madrid dn loose game 4 la liga dis season? The gap wey dm gv other teams dey much,it doesnt mean dat those clubs aint gud..levante can beat any epl club,bt they cnt compete wit fcb and madrid..simply because they ar miles ahead of d rest.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
misterh: . Abi nw. Barcelona and R/Madrid might be the best teams in the world but a league is not comprised of just two teams. The title is between two of them. Moreover, the granting of loans in the La Liga is skewed in favour of the two of them. This is why i respect the EPL, anyone can beat anyone, which makes it interesting, thouugh in d long run, only about 3 teams are the real contenders. Compare both tables to understand what i'm saying.

How is the EPL competitive?

Man utd is ahead of man City by 15 good points and thats competitive? Before man City won last yr how many teams win EPL?

EPL anyone can beat anyone yet Man Utd has only lost 3 times this season while Madrid has lost 5 times

The gap between madrid and Atletico is one point
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Dthespian: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
How come no hates asshellna ? Maybe cos they re underachieverz(toothless bingo). Buh evrybody hate MANU $ BARCA cos they are alwaiz ontop and winning throphies.....bad loosers crying fowl,we ur up there U̶̲̥̅̊ must gather enemies its the law of nature
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
Soso990240: he meant africans..hw many of those players u mentiond ar africans?
ehen?? Wot of manucho? Mame diouf?? Djemba djemba?? Chelsea's mikel obi?? Quinton fortune?? Why is it dt people say dey dnt like man utd cos dey dnt sign africans?? How many africans hav real madrid signed??even in d EPL sef, hw many africans liverpool don sign?? Hw many africans hav clubs like milan and juve signed?? Fergie has made it clear dt he doesnt like a situation where an african wld be performing so well for d club, only for him to be away for african cup of nations. D next thing wld be; man utd dnt spend big money on african playas, or... African playas dnt thrive at man utd.nawa for una man utd haters oo
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
dayokanu:

How is the EPL competitive?

Man utd is ahead of man City by 15 good points and thats competitive? Before man City won last yr how many teams win EPL?

EPL anyone can beat anyone yet Man Utd has only lost 3 times this season while Madrid has lost 5 times

The gap between madrid and Atletico is one point
u talk of man utd/ mancity??bros.. Hw many points barca dey take lead madrid?? I wan ask u again.... In d last 12 yrs, wich 2 clubs have been winnin laliga?? In d same time span, clubs wey dey carry 3rd for laliga, by hw many points re dey alws adrift of d runners up, Even as early as d 20th week?? Isnt it in dt same laliga, dt barca and madrid beat 3rd or 4th- placed teams 4-1 or 6-2 even away frm home?? Again, have u eva bothered to find out hw monies frm televison rights are shared in laliga?? Do u knw d percentage barca and madrid get frm d whole income generated frm tv rights?? In terms of competition, are u seriously comparing laliga to EPL
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
dademola: ehen?? Wot of manucho? Mame diouf?? Djemba djemba?? Chelsea's mikel obi?? Quinton fortune?? Why is it dt people say dey dnt like man utd cos dey dnt sign africans?? How many africans hav real madrid signed??even in d EPL sef, hw many africans liverpool don sign?? Hw many africans hav clubs like milan and juve signed?? Fergie has made it clear dt he doesnt like a situation where an african wld be performing so well for d club, only for him to be away for african cup of nations. D next thing wld be; man utd dnt spend big money on african playas, or... African playas dnt thrive at man utd.nawa for una man utd haters oo

I am not against your point but just want to answer some of your questions

On the top of my head

Real madrid- Michael Essien, Mamadou Diarra, Geremi Njitap, Adebayor

Milan - George Weah, Taribo West, Kevin prince Boateng, (You can add balloteli and El Shararwy)

Juventus - Kwadwo Asamoah, Sunday Oliseh, Stephen Appiah
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
dademola: u talk of man utd/ mancity??bros.. Hw many points barca dey take lead madrid?? I wan ask u again.... In d last 12 yrs, wich 2 clubs have been winnin laliga?? In d same time span, clubs wey dey carry 3rd for laliga, by hw many points re dey alws adrift of d runners up, Even as early as d 20th week?? Isnt it in dt same laliga, dt barca and madrid beat 3rd or 4th- placed teams 4-1 or 6-2 even away frm home??

To answer your questions

Barca lead Madrid with 13 point which is less than the point Man utd leads Citeh

In the Last 12 yrs. 2000 Deportivo, 2002, Valencia, 2004 Valencia Madrid Barcelona

Currently Athletico is 3rd and 1 point adrift of Madrid, 14 points adrift of Barca while Spurs thats 3rd in EPL is 5 points adrift od 2nd place City and a whooping 20points adrift of Man Utd

Is it the same EPL that City beat man Utd 6-1, Man utd beat Arsenal 8-2?
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Vansnickers: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Royaldee: How come nobody hates arsenal

You are not worth our hatred.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
rooony feguson &manchater onited.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by mrdino(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
'cos there's nothin 2 envy them(arsenal) about
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Damon03(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
because they're fvcking losers
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by n0m0705(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
Arsenate: u are very dumb and u know nothing about football. U, like most manure fans, are just a glory hunter who supports manure because they are winning now. I bet you'll jump ship the very year manure fails to win a trophy. Only an authentic OLODO will say manure are more successful than milan and juve. Just shut up if u don't have anything to say. MUMU
You can cry all you want, your hatred for man utd will not change the fact that after madrid and barca, the next club is man utd.I can even indulge you for mentioning milan but juve it goes to show your knowledge of football.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
Club? None other than european PDP: Barcelona. As for players, I can't stand Ade-goat-bayor and CR7. I am one of the happiest on this earth that the ballon d'or continue to elude CR7 and so shall it be until he retires grin
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Summersland(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Man u because their pdp club then i hate chicharito walai
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by n0m0705(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Even going by Champions league Barcelona is a very successful club

They have won 4 Champions league titles and only very few clubs 3 have won more than 4 CL titles
That is my arguement, you cannot say because liverpool has won 5 CL and barca won only 4, liverpool is more successful than barca, no of CL won is just one of the many parameters used to measure success.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by ibrash600: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
am an arsenal fan but i hates abou diaby
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by nichepic(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
cos the are loosers
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by nichepic(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
cos they are loosers
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by hikmoj(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
(Sam okwaraji,muda lawal,rashidi yekini.)green eagles,berger cement,iwuanyanwu nationale,abiola babes,
because dey no play 4 dis world again na heaven dem dey play.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by tribalism(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Man U/Rio Ferdinand
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by MATUREZEE: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Op, ist of all u re stupid for allowing dis kind of thread to row, what kind of impression re u tryin to creat.
U know fully well everybody cannot belong to one particular club, and all cannot love every celebrity even non-celebrities.
U should stop this kind of front page, it is not gud for a media Mkting. Bewarned.
I observed dat every club mentioned here, re more popular than others and have more fans.
I am a core Chelsea FC fan, but hate no club nor any player.
I love dem wit passion
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Ogegod87: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
[quote
author=ab1x] G

This is because Arsenal is a troophyless club. Someone once said that,
if u want to keep anything away from an arsenal fan, u should put it in a
cup. They will never see it because Arsenal don't win cup. grin grin[/quote]

dis got me laffing seriously... lwtmbfh. NLanders don kil me wit laffcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Shimshark(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
naijababe: Club? None other than european PDP: Barcelona. As for players, I can't stand Ade-goat-bayor and CR7. I am one of the happiest on this earth that the ballon d'or continue to elude CR7 and so shall it be until he retires grin
y..?
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by smartjyke(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nashville: Same old Man U, always cheating. Player I hate most - Rio Ferdinand. And most hated coach Alex Ferguson and Fergie time. Most hated referees - Mark Clattenburg, Mike Dean and Howard Webb!
#Lol# You MUST be a Chelsea fan !!!
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Shimshark: y..?

Because Y has one long tail and two branches grin
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
i hate chelsea and balackof chelsea, like forever......chelsea made bme hate the colour blue. I cant even touch the jersey....urwwwwww.
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
MATUREZEE: @Op, ist of all u re stupid for allowing dis kind of thread to row, what kind of impression re u tryin to creat.
U know fully well everybody cannot belong to one particular club, and all cannot love every celebrity even non-celebrities.
U should stop this kind of front page, it is not gud for a media Mkting. Bewarned.
I observed dat every club mentioned here, re more popular than others and have more fans.
I am a core Chelsea FC fan, but hate no club nor any player.
I love dem wit passion
OYO-ON YOUR OWN
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by fredoooooo: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
naijababe: Club? None other than european PDP: Barcelona. As for players, I can't stand Ade-goat-bayor and CR7. I am one of the happiest on this earth that the ballon d'or continue to elude CR7 and so shall it be until he retires grin

Why you no go hate barca , a team that beat you home and away , a team that make your team played the worst game ever in the history of football ( no shot on target in 90mins) grin grin
Why you no go hate adebayor , that goal celebratton still dey ring for your head till jesus come grin grin
Well as for ronaldo , if you like spit on the guy no wahala . Team baba thiago forever
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by fredoooooo: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Team i hate , all italian teams plus italian national team
Player i hate philip mexes
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by magnificentsk(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
grin ;DI for one don't hate. I understand football is an entertainment that is by the by
Do you know haw many energy u waste while hating keep hateing and they all smile to the bank.
But I hate pepe o
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
fredoooooo:

Why you no go hate barca , a team that beat you home and away , a team that make your team played the worst game ever in the history of football ( no shot on target in 90mins) grin grin
Why you no go hate adebayor , that goal celebratton still dey ring for your head till jesus come grin grin
Well as for ronaldo , if you like spit on the guy no wahala . Team baba thiago forever

Ehen now! Before nko? You think say shame dey catch me ni? Anyway, where my Lacasera wey you dey owe me since January? sad
Re: Which football club and player do you hate most? by lurdabdaniels(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
CLUB:REAL MADRID

REASON: MOURIHO
[/size][size=8pt]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leeds United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 6th January 2020 / Fernandes Misses Penalty As Villa Win At Manchester United. / Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 29th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.