Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,848 members, 7,848,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (121016 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
@omodave pls wen did u submit. And what is d last no cos am submitin mine on thursday
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
John1305: ..wow I was 96*

gud i believe it will be up to 2000 now
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
kunlexy4real009: Pls rummies wat is my chance of been admitted to ui I did my ND in polytechnic ibadan graduated wit upper credit in accounting and I want to study economics in ui.so pls wats my chance of been admitted

if i may ask hvnt u chose dem in ur DE?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
olumidaie: pls, have they started the online registration

NO
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
coolestboi: Tanx y'all for d response. Although sent my transcript via post but was there today to register. Saw a lot of unregistered transcripts in a cartoon .so I'll advice those that haven't registered theirs to do so asap.

gud advice
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
fineyemi: @omodave pls wen did u submit. And what is d last no cos am submitin mine on thursday

i said it b4. i summitted mine last two weeks friday and i was number 962 do try summit it dis week
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Asb4love(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
Welldone and kudos to everyone here,those that are yet to submit their transcript should hasten up to,as after d screening of d called 2nd choice utme,d next shall be direct entry,and d final date 4 transcript submission will be announced after.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
It is nt even up to 1000. Students ar still submitin. Those dat ar yet to submit transcript, we should do dat b4 dis month ends oooo, pls.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Gudmorning all
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by mathefaro(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2013
omodave: Gudmorning all
Mawnin bro
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by mercyalozie: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
omodave:

gud advice
thanks so much
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by mercyalozie: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Umunne.daalu.biko who can help me confirm if my transcript has goten 2 ui.i also need direction on how to get 2 ui 4rm Lag.thanks
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
mercyalozie:
thanks so much

u are welcome
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2013
gudmorning ppls
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mismak(f): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote
author=Sammiebravo]@Mathefaro i wz a Laspotech studnt nd hv gottn ma
transcript since last month even b4 d strike issue infact as am wrtn ds
ma transcript has gottn to ui already.perhaps u were a bit slow in
processn urz abt 3 of ma course mate hv gottn diers long ago_so hasten
up bro God bless.[/quote]

i cm out frm laspotech too...part timer tho'...buh av gotten my result since last yr, buh my transcript has bin in processin since June...was told dah d non academic staff r on strike..ao tru is dat?
coz me don taya oo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Asb4love(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
YNaija
News and Opinion… for the Young Nigerian
Menu
ASUU strike: FG agree on N100 billion deal for universities’ infrastructure
Posted by Y! Staff Contributor
The committee set up by the federal government to implement the needs assessmentreport in Nigerian universities yesterday reached an agreementwith representatives of the striking members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) on the vexed issue of decaying infrastructure in Nigerian universities followingthe adoption of a report by the committee’s technical committee.
The committee, chaired by BenueState Governor, Dr Gabriel Suswam, which rose from a longmeeting at the Benue Governor’sLodge Asokoro, Abuja, last night, announced to newsmen that thefederal government had reachedagreement with ASUU to deploy N100 billion for the provision of infrastructure on the campuses of 61 universities covered in the needs assessment report earlier carried out by a committee of the federal government.
Based on the agreement, therefore, the only matter in contention is the issue of the earned allowances which Suswam gave assurances that the matter, too, would be dealt with on Monday since the federalgovernment had made substantial offers to the striking lecturers.
The technical committee, chairedby Dr Banfa, a nominee of ASUU, had proposed in its report that the N100billion be shared among all the 61 federal and state universities in the country for intervention in the areas of the rehabilitation and construction of lecture halls, renovation and construction of libraries and laboratories, and rehabilitation and construction of hostels.
Banfa said the 61 universities were categorized into four based on the size of student enrolment, noting that the categories depended on the university with 30,000 students and above, 20,000 students and above, 15,000 students and above, and 10,000 students and above respectively.
Each of the universities would then be given its share of the fund to apply in the projects already identified in the needs assessment report for immediateimplementation.
In adopting the report, Suswam said everything would be done to avoid bureaucracy in the award of contracts for the identified projects so that the campuses would immediately witness a new lease of life with the coming on stream of the new projects.
The governor disclosed that President Goodluck Jonathan had agreed to flag off the construction of infrastructural projects under the N100billion stimulus package in a university to be selected, to symbolize the commencement of construction work in all the universities. He said the new projects to be undertaken would be standardized such that all the Universities will enjoy similar facilities in terms of the new projects.
“I am confident that, very soon, the students will resume. As a leader in this country, I am worried about the strike. Mr President is absolutely worried and everybody is concerned that the students should not stay at home more than necessary,” he stressed.
The implementation committee meeting was attended by the ministers of Education, Labour and Productivity, and other education funding agencies of the federal government, including the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), NITDA,Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC), and Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) among others as well as the president of ASUU.
Read more: Leadership News
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Asb4love(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
YNaija
News and Opinion… for the Young Nigerian
Menu
ASUU strike: FG agree on N100 billion deal for universities’ infrastructure
Posted by Y! Staff Contributor
The committee set up by the federal government to implement the needs assessmentreport in Nigerian universities yesterday reached an agreementwith representatives of the striking members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) on the vexed issue of decaying infrastructure in Nigerian universities followingthe adoption of a report by the committee’s technical committee.
The committee, chaired by BenueState Governor, Dr Gabriel Suswam, which rose from a longmeeting at the Benue Governor’sLodge Asokoro, Abuja, last night, announced to newsmen that thefederal government had reachedagreement with ASUU to deploy N100 billion for the provision of infrastructure on the campuses of 61 universities covered in the needs assessment report earlier carried out by a committee of the federal government.
Based on the agreement, therefore, the only matter in contention is the issue of the earned allowances which Suswam gave assurances that the matter, too, would be dealt with on Monday since the federalgovernment had made substantial offers to the striking lecturers.
The technical committee, chairedby Dr Banfa, a nominee of ASUU, had proposed in its report that the N100billion be shared among all the 61 federal and state universities in the country for intervention in the areas of the rehabilitation and construction of lecture halls, renovation and construction of libraries and laboratories, and rehabilitation and construction of hostels.
Banfa said the 61 universities were categorized into four based on the size of student enrolment, noting that the categories depended on the university with 30,000 students and above, 20,000 students and above, 15,000 students and above, and 10,000 students and above respectively.
Each of the universities would then be given its share of the fund to apply in the projects already identified in the needs assessment report for immediateimplementation.
In adopting the report, Suswam said everything would be done to avoid bureaucracy in the award of contracts for the identified projects so that the campuses would immediately witness a new lease of life with the coming on stream of the new projects.
The governor disclosed that President Goodluck Jonathan had agreed to flag off the construction of infrastructural projects under the N100billion stimulus package in a university to be selected, to symbolize the commencement of construction work in all the universities. He said the new projects to be undertaken would be standardized such that all the Universities will enjoy similar facilities in terms of the new projects.
“I am confident that, very soon, the students will resume. As a leader in this country, I am worried about the strike. Mr President is absolutely worried and everybody is concerned that the students should not stay at home more than necessary,” he stressed.
The implementation committee meeting was attended by the ministers of Education, Labour and Productivity, and other education funding agencies of the federal government, including the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), NITDA,Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC), and Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) among others as well as the president of ASUU.
Read more: Leadership News
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by kunlexy4real009: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
yeah i choose them as 1st and 2nd choice econmics did i ave any chance if been selected
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by kunlexy4real009: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
omodave:

if i may ask hvnt u chose dem in ur DE?

plz did i ave any chance of been selected
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by kunlexy4real009: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
kunlexy4real009:
yah i choose dem as 1st and 2nd choice econmics
plz did i ave any chance of been selected
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
@kunlex Yes u have by God grace
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mismak(f): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
kunlexy4real009: yeah i choose them as 1st and 2nd choice econmics did i ave any chance if been selected

same here...we both av chance buh ur cgpa do matas....
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jayone15(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Greetings to y'all....
From d stable of UTME candidates of unibadan..hope u D.E candidates of First and Best are getting prepared for resumption...cos we knw by God's grace...we are all in!!...
Keep praying for us as we pray for u too ooo!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mismak(f): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote
author=jayone15]Greetings to y'all....
From d stable of UTME candidates of unibadan..hope u D.E candidates of
First and Best are getting prepared for resumption...cos we knw by God's
grace...we are all in!!...
Keep praying for us as we pray for u too ooo![/quote]

hmmmm
o tun ti de'bi...oga gbogboogbo..
worldwide*
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
so you are on this thread too bro @Asblove
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jayone15(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sista,,no b ma fault oo...na u.i turn me to sojourner...
Mismak:

hmmmm
o tun ti de'bi...oga gbogboogbo..
worldwide*
me sef b D.E applicant nau**winkz**
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Asb4love(m): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Habidab: so you are on this thread too bro @Asblove
.yes ooo my brother,i chose both school with 2 d.e forms like you.av u stil obtained any Hnd?i want 2 belief that it wl be wel and dont want to obtain hnd again.u can add me on 2go/tundex029.best of luck my bros.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 6:36am On Aug 16, 2013
gudmorning ppls
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by prinxadegoke: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2013
Pls I did DE to UI lastyr am an OND holder upper credit in banking amd finance fedpoly ilaro to be precised, so a aspire for economics, sociology and philosophy. To my greatest surprise I was nt given admission and my transcript and other documents were delivered. Somebody ansswer dis question?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2013
prinxadegoke: Pls I did DE to UI lastyr am an OND holder upper credit in banking amd finance fedpoly ilaro to be precised, so a aspire for economics, sociology and philosophy. To my greatest surprise I was nt given admission and my transcript and other documents were delivered. Somebody ansswer dis question?

Now I'm wondering what question it is you want an answer to...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by prinxadegoke: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2013
@sanguine the question is why am I not admitted but u ar also on funnab thread. Are u everywher
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2013
prinxadegoke: @sanguine the question is why am I not admitted but u ar also on funnab thread. Are u everywher

Well Adegoke, I donno about other departments, but I know The UI does NOT admit OND holders via Direct Entry into her Economics department...
Apparently, you did not make enough findings initially. The paramount thing now is for you to go find out the requirements for Direct Entry admission IN the respective departments you hope for admission (the JAMB brochure may not be as explicit). As I'm sure The UI does not accept OND into some of her Social Science Courses... By the way, how did you apply for Economics, Sociology and Philosophy all at once That's rather odd!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.