Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (120802 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2013
Fish eating Fish. Nigerian deceive Nigerian
But if University of Ibadan will not stop making money for Jamb by advitising Direct Entry without specification of their choice of candidate they should know that God will judge oo. UPPER CREDIT from Kaduna Poly why ?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2013
Akintileboy: I'm not Surprise even as an engineering students It z compulsory to do biochemistry in A LEVEL. We all did biochemistry and some pharmacy courses in A level. if you don't believe try the last may/June biology for A level you will understand it
pls mj biology paper 4 and 5 to b precise. Bt guy if u say dm go push us to oda departments na who go dy supp list o? Cos i went to ui ystday
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2013
esharp: pls mj biology paper 4 and 5 to b precise. Bt guy if u say dm go push us to oda departments na who go dy supp list o? Cos i went to ui ystday

so any info.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by John1305(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2013
It is well.. Things can only get better.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2013
John1305: It is well.. Things can only get better.
Hwfar 4rm ur end?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Moyes10: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2013
UI DE list is out on their official website. Forget about the crap in Jamb's site and Go check yours now! Goodluck!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2013
Akintileboy: For Nd,Hnd and degree holder students UI cannot easily choose the best cos most of you are from different schools so different school standard and different factors apart from Academic may make a result of a candidate to be better than some even though they might not be better than such in academic. So it doesn't show accurate justification of students unlike ALEVEL where all students write same exam irrespective of their place or centre. it shows more accurate justification. SO therefore UI prefers using o level to choose the best among ND, Hnd and degree holder students. Since d certificate is the same truout (waec and Neco) So if your mate with lower GP points is admitted over you. Check his/her o level. It must be better than your. If you are not admitted then your o level is not strong. submit a stronger and better one next time. don't lose hope yet. still waiting for 2nd list. My mates and I have As and distinction mostly in our o levels
...I am nt here to pull points....dnt tell me "...better one next time" ...their O'level is nt stronger dan mine...I got B's in all my core subjects n a C in English....wat abt diz.... All I pray...may 2nd list be written n Re- written to my/our favour... amen!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2013
Akintileboy: For Nd,Hnd and degree holder students UI cannot easily choose the best cos most of you are from different schools so different school standard and different factors apart from Academic may make a result of a candidate to be better than some even though they might not be better than such in academic. So it doesn't show accurate justification of students unlike ALEVEL where all students write same exam irrespective of their place or centre. it shows more accurate justification. SO therefore UI prefers using o level to choose the best among ND, Hnd and degree holder students. Since d certificate is the same truout (waec and Neco) So if your mate with lower GP points is admitted over you. Check his/her o level. It must be better than your. If you are not admitted then your o level is not strong. submit a stronger and better one next time. don't lose hope yet. still waiting for 2nd list. My mates and I have As and distinction mostly in our o levels
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2013
...ALL I KNOW...IT GONNA GET BETTER...no murmuring...no beefing...no grumbling...ALL THE GLORY TO GOD for bringing me this far...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Laminahamed(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Please can I still apply for admission to UI for direct entry now. And how do I go about it ?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bonsue1118(f): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
U can't till next year
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Abeos(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Moyes10: UI DE list is out on their official website. Forget about the crap in Jamb's site and Go check yours now! Goodluck!!!
it's the same on both jamb and ui's site so the names on jamb are nt crap
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Joeslim(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
I knw many people will or may have some challenges on how to go about the online registration. Firstly I will advise to follow instruction, never mind d money or any inconvieviency dat may take u to do what u are expected to do.
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOUD DO NOW;
*Make sure you use a passport photograph with a white background
*Use black biro for ur signature befor scanning
*Pay your Acceptance fee and write ur name in dis forma JAMB REG NO/ your full name as d payee
*Ensure u fill your biodata in capital letter
*make a clean photocopies of which eva document u are asked to.
*Ensure all are well stapled and documented.
If there is any other info you may send me req on bb, 29eebc64, or add me on fb. Goodluck to u all. We shall all meet next week in school. I remain loyal! Congratulations to u all. INSTRUCTIONS IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. Dnt take any step for granted
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Dahyormine(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
tanx bro 4 d info. Pls must we a white background passport?

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Joeslim(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dahyormine: tanx bro 4 d info. Pls must we a white background passport?
Yeap, it has to be white.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fatimar5(f): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
dest4real:
Well, by the grace of God, save English Language dat i had C4 and further mathematics where i got a B2, i had A1 in d rest, just so u knw! U can't compare my BSc. cert. with any "A- CERT.", u hear...In developed countries, to be offered admission to study medicine, u have 2 tender ur 1st degree...the last time i checked,"A-LEVEL result" is not a 1st degree result. If u want,i can show u a photo shot of my "WAEC result" NOT NECO..but that's not even necessary, am nt here 2 argue with u,am just making my points clear!

Sorry Dear! Great Biochemist! Really Feel Your Pain. I Think D Problem Was D C4 In English. Admission In UI Is Largely dependent on your O LEVEL even 4 direct entry. UI Normally Admit Only 14-15 DE Into MBBS (Because Of The COC Already In UI) & D Competition Is Stiff, But If You Had A B2/B3 U Would Have Been Admittd, Last Year UI Admittd More Than 15 Because They Can't Deny AnyBody Admission With A Very Good O Level. I Also Studied BIOCH N Was Admittd Last Year.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fatimar5(f): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Artery: But pls, do us MBBS candidates a favour by letting us knw wat u applied with... Ur 1st degree course, school, grade (CGPA), O'level grades in the five core subjects (that's if it's considered 4 admission) etc. Tnx.

B.Sc Biochemistry, 5.3 (2.1), B3 in English & Mathematics,B2 in physics,A1 in biology & chemistry. yes your o level result is very very important for ui admission more than your course/1st degree even for de! just hold on for d supplementary list ok.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fatimar5(f): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Akintileboy: For Nd,Hnd and degree holder students UI cannot easily choose the best cos most of you are from different schools so different school standard and different factors apart from Academic may make a result of a candidate to be better than some even though they might not be better than such in academic. So it doesn't show accurate justification of students unlike ALEVEL where all students write same exam irrespective of their place or centre. it shows more accurate justification. SO therefore UI prefers using o level to choose the best among ND, Hnd and degree holder students. Since d certificate is the same truout (waec and Neco) So if your mate with lower GP points is admitted over you. Check his/her o level. It must be better than your. If you are not admitted then your o level is not strong. submit a stronger and better one next time.don't lose hope yet.still waiting for 2nd list.My mates and I have As and distinction mostly in our o levels

correct! UI IS STILL D FAIREST!

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by olumidaie(m): 2:03am On Dec 04, 2013
guys i have two quesions:

what is the cut off point for law with a level

how do i get sociology or pol sci in de list even though i chose history as fall back course because my inrest in law has waned?

thanks
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2013
gudmorning to u all
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2013
omodave: gudmorning to u all
good morning dis morning
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Mzflexydeeva: good morning dis morning

huh
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
omodave:

huh
grin
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by tingizzy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
pls, is it that ui don't consider neco result
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Dahyormine(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
tingizzy: pls, is it that ui don't consider neco result
i dont think zo!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by danevans19(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dahyormine: i dont think zo!!!
They do consider oo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by danevans19(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
They do consider oo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by John1305(m): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Artery: Hwfar 4rm ur end?
my end is fine o thanks, and yours?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mizkelz(f): 4:39am On Dec 05, 2013
all d 'but's, 'why's...jst 4get it n sing praises to Him...but ui no try @all oo....*singin praises to God*...my own is dat d.e list no go complete wtout my name...gbam!...just passin by...c y'all in ui

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 5:38am On Dec 05, 2013
John1305: my end is fine o thanks, and yours?
Fine too. Are u admitted?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Artery: Fine too. I applied 4 the same course as you. Are u admitted?

good morni dis mornin...

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (111) (Reply)

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.