Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (120838 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2013
A very good morning to u all
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Osunstate: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2013
omodave: A very good morning to u all
morni boss
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Aftrnon peps, I was @ d department of mech. Eng dis mornin wit d HOD of d department and was told so many tins abt we waitin for d 2nd list. He told me dat d chances of gainin admission is very slim for some courses. U can ask me anytin u wish to knw
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bonsue1118(f): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
[pls wat abt those awaiting 4 d 2nd list 4rm comp sci dept.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by sadeeeeeeq: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
hi parle,am planning a shock visit to statistic & math dept probably on Monday.i need to know if truly am going to make the 2nd list.i heard DE admission is done from dept while admission offices handles JAMBite admission.although i applied with HND comp sci bt stat or maths as fallback.any info from your end as regard dis?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Parlegrandpa: Aftrnon peps, I was @ d department of mech. Eng dis mornin wit d HOD of d department and was told so many tins abt we waitin for d 2nd list. He told me dat d chances of gainin admission is very slim for some courses. U can ask me anytin u wish to knw
Gentleman, you can't possibly provide information on ANYTHING we wish to know, since you're neither a member of the administration nor the academia of UI. If you go ahead to say all what the HOD told you concerning the possibility or not of a second list, you would have helped a lot of people here. Or what do you think?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
sadeeeeeeq: hi parle,am planning a shock visit to statistic & math dept probably on Monday.i need to know if truly am going to make the 2nd list.i heard DE admission is done from dept while admission offices handles JAMBite admission.although i applied with HND comp sci bt stat or maths as fallback.any info from your end as regard dis?

I also applied for comp sci with A levels. As I said early, d chances ar slim 'cus it rilli depends on d no of applicants and ao good dere results are. As I was told, pet eng is d only department with vacant slots for now bt after d clearance more slots will be available. Just let's keep prayin. I hope dis helps
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Artery: Gentleman, you can't possibly provide information on ANYTHING we wish to know, since you're neither a member of the administration nor the academia of UI. If you go ahead to say all what the HOD told you concerning the possibility or not of a second list, you would have helped a lot of people here. Or what do you think?

Yeah I gat ya point. I hope wat I pastd up dere helps a little
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good afternoon peeps
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Joeslim(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
It is mandatory that all Admitted Persons who gain admission into any of the Nigerian Tertiary institutions, to obtain their verified admission letter from Jamb board, the Original Admission Letter has the following details:
* Department
* Level
* Institution
* Faculty and
* Name

IMPORTANCE OF THE JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
1) It Proves and serves as Evidence That You were legally and Validly admitted By Tertiary institution
2)It is required for Your clearance and Registration in The Institution where You are admitted,
3) It is Compulsory and Mandatory Requirement for You to participate In The NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE SCHEME (NYSC)
4).It is required when you apply for Undergraduate Scholarship.

Prospective Students who are obtaining their admission Letter, are to glance through their chosen Institution’s requirements, if they are to obtain the admission certificate personally,(example: Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU ) or If the candidate would received the admission letter from their Institution, (example: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) gives their Students the Admission Letter).

After confirming your stance, you should then proceed to obtain your Original Jamb Admission Letter or Collect it from your Institution.

For the later, follow thesteps below to obtain your jamb original Admission Letter

Step 1. Goto any office of the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) in your state. If you don’t where the nearest jamb office is located in your state you can see the lists of jamb offices and addresses in Nigeria HERE: http://www.schoolsonpoint.com/p/jamb-offices-in-all-nigerian-states.html

Step 2. After locating the jamb office in your state, proceed to buy the JAMB ADMISSION LETTER SCRATCH CARD at the rate of NGN1,000 Only. (Upon getting to jamb office, just ask for the Jamb Admission Scratch Card and you will be attended to immediately)

Step 3. After obtaining your jamb admission scratch card, Locate any CyberCafè in your area.
Step 4. Then open the Official Website of Jamb using this address: www.jamb.org.ng

Step 5. When the jamb website finish loading, Click on the “PRINT ADMISSION LETTER” Button located under the specified Year you are dealing in.

Step 6. Then Enter your Admission Scratch Card Details and your Jamb Reg. Number.
Step 7. Then Print The Displayed Admission Letter in “COLOURED FORMAT”

congratulations! You have just obtained your Jamb Original Admission Letter.

Advice: Ensure you save a copy to your Email Address. From there, you can retrieve a copy anytime.

This is a complete guide to obtain your jamb original admission letter, but if some reasons you are stuck, please use the comment box below, we will do our best to help.

Wishing you all the very best!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Bohas: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
sadeeeeeeq: hi parle,am planning a shock visit to statistic & math dept probably on Monday.i need to know if truly am going to make the 2nd list.i heard DE admission is done from dept while admission offices handles JAMBite admission.although i applied with HND comp sci bt stat or maths as fallback.any info from your end as regard dis?
pls jst comfam 4 us..i also apply 4 statistics wit upper class i heard all d admitd stdnt in d 1st batch are distintion stdnt.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bosini01(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Not all those admitted are all distinction students. I gat a frnd who had an upper credit in mech. Engr, and is now admitted for physics.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
bosini01: Not all those admitted are all distinction students. I gat a frnd who had an upper credit in mech. Engr, and is now admitted for physics.

are u serious?

and was that the course he applied for or they just gave it to him?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Joeslim: It is mandatory that all Admitted Persons who gain admission into any of the Nigerian Tertiary institutions, to obtain their verified admission letter from Jamb board, the Original Admission Letter has the following details:
* Department
* Level
* Institution
* Faculty and
* Name

1) It Proves and serves as Evidence That You were legally and Validly admitted By Tertiary institution
2)It is required for Your clearance and Registration in The Institution where You are admitted,
3) It is Compulsory and Mandatory Requirement for You to participate In The NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE SCHEME (NYSC)

Prospective Students who are obtaining their admission Letter, are to glance through their chosen Institution’s requirements, if they are to obtain the admission certificate personally,(example: Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU ) or If the candidate would received the admission letter from their Institution, (example: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) gives their Students the Admission Letter).

After confirming your stance, you should then proceed to obtain your Original Jamb Admission Letter or Collect it from your Institution.

For the later, follow thesteps below to obtain your jamb original Admission Letter

Step 1. Goto any office of the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) in your state. If you don’t where the nearest jamb office is located in your state you can see the lists of jamb offices and addresses in Nigeria HERE: http://www.schoolsonpoint.com/p/jamb-offices-in-all-nigerian-states.html

Step 2. After locating the jamb office in your state, proceed to buy the JAMB ADMISSION LETTER SCRATCH CARD at the rate of NGN1,000 Only. (Upon getting to jamb office, just ask for the Jamb Admission Scratch Card and you will be attended to immediately)

Step 3. After obtaining your jamb admission scratch card, Locate any CyberCafè in your area.
Step 4. Then open the Official Website of Jamb using this address: www.jamb.org.ng

Step 5. When the jamb website finish loading, Click on the “PRINT ADMISSION LETTER” Button located under the specified Year you are dealing in.

Step 6. Then Enter your Admission Scratch Card Details and your Jamb Reg. Number.

Advice: Ensure you save a copy to your Email Address. From there, you can retrieve a copy anytime.

This is a complete guide to obtain your jamb original admission letter, but if some reasons you are stuck, please use the comment box below, we will do our best to help.

thanks for the info.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2013

alryt, good plan. safe journey
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Parlegrandpa:

I also applied for comp sci with A levels. As I said early, d chances ar slim 'cus it rilli depends on d no of applicants and ao good dere results are. As I was told, pet eng is d only department with vacant slots for now bt after d clearance more slots will be available. Just let's keep prayin. I hope dis helps

yes bro it really help, thanks for the info.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Agatao: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
i also apply for comp sci wit distinction bt am yet to be admitted, lord help me o o .
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2013
A very gudmorning to u all
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Agatao: i also apply for comp sci wit distinction bt am yet to be admitted, lord help me o o .

He will
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2013
Dis thread automatically became dry immediately d list was released......Does dat mean MANY were disappointed?
Pls dnt lose hope yet.....Winners never quit!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
...UI to resume by January 4, 2014...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by GABRIEL299(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
ok i missed the screening, i did not go for the sreening, i did not even register for the screening but i sent my transcript and i did every other thing, any hope for moi undecided
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Rapheal002(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
omodave: A very gudmorning to u all
Hw u dey omodave, please can u give me ur no., I need some info's or. Beta still if u prefer to call or text me on 08134557536. Counting on u, Thks.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
GABRIEL299: ok i missed the screening, i did not go for the sreening, i did not even register for the screening but i sent my transcript and i did every other thing, any hope for moi undecided

which screening?
U.I does nt conduct any screenin 4 D.E applicants.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by tywo4real: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
plz, can we buy d scratch card @ any jamb office or mandatory 4 us 2 go 2 d jamb office we bout d registration card
Joeslim: It is mandatory that all Admitted Persons who gain admission into any of the Nigerian Tertiary institutions, to obtain their verified admission letter from Jamb board, the Original Admission Letter has the following details:
* Department
* Level
* Institution
* Faculty and
* Name

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
jdzarrus99: Dis thread automatically became dry immediately d list was released......Does dat mean MANY were disappointed?
Pls dnt lose hope yet.....Winners never quit!

disappointed some how

but we will ( I ) never quit
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Qualcoms: ...UI to resume by January 4, 2014...

huh
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
GABRIEL299: ok i missed the screening, i did not go for the sreening, i did not even register for the screening but i sent my transcript and i did every other thing, any hope for moi undecided

sorry o which screening are u talking about?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Rapheal002: .
Hw u dey omodave, please can u give me ur no., I need some info's or. Beta still if u prefer to call or text me on 08134557536. Counting on u, Thks.

i dey fine ooo

alryt
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Joeslim(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
@tywo, yeah, jamb office so u dnt buy fake. It is sold for 1000k. I bot mine today and av printed out d copies. Ur print out must be colored. 2 copis, one for u and ur sch. Add me on bb for more info, 29eebc64
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bonsue1118(f): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joeslim, av sent u frnds request on bbm
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joeslim: @tywo, yeah, jamb office so u dnt buy fake. It is sold for 1000k. I bot mine today and av printed out d copies. Ur print out must be colored. 2 copis, one for u and ur sch. Add me on bb for more info, 29eebc64
but i thought they indicate thats its optional for clearance excercise

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.