Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Would you want to leave Nigeria and why? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would you want to leave Nigeria and why? (6075 Views)

Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / Deciding To Stay Or Leave Nigeria - Questions To Ask Yourself / I Want To Leave Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would you want to leave Nigeria and why? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
chi2012: cryMe to want to leave

Pls do if you have the means to.

2 Likes

Re: Would you want to leave Nigeria and why? by Preachchrist: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2013
bengreat:

WORD!

You are right!
Re: Would you want to leave Nigeria and why? by iamteekaygal(f): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
When I was a child I hear people saying 'e go better' I'm an adult now and have my own baby I still dey hear 'e go better' when exactly will it be better

If you have the means to leave Nigeria please do, if not for you, think about the kind of life you want your children to experience. Power supplly is poor, healthcare is poor, the roads are bad, security is poor. I'll rather work hard, pay tax in another country and enjoy the benefit of a good starndard of living. I don't want my children too to grow up saying 'e go better' grin

5 Likes

Re: Would you want to leave Nigeria and why? by GboyegaD(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
iamteekaygal: When I was a child I hear people saying 'e go better' I'm an adult now and have my own baby I still dey hear 'e go better' when exactly will it be better

If you have the means to leave Nigeria please do, if not for you, think about the kind of life you want your children to experience. Power supplly is poor, healthcare is poor, the roads are bad, security is poor. I'll rather work hard, pay tax in another country and enjoy the benefit of a good starndard of living. I don't want my children too to grow up saying 'e go better' grin

This is what I keep telling everyone that if you are opportuned to, please try to at least have your kids in a place where if everything about Nigeria scatters, there is hope for them.

1 Like

Re: Would you want to leave Nigeria and why? by dridowu: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
If the opportunity comes LEGALLY, GOOD for me, i wont think twice............................If its ILLEGAL count me out.......................with the peanut i am earning here in Lagos ,to God be the glory...................but will need to aim higher than present
Re: Would you want to leave Nigeria and why? by Igweminho(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nigeria frustrates young footballers,so looking for greener pastures outside is gud
Re: Would you want to leave Nigeria and why? by Hojey(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2013
Demaejy: @Bengreat- People have different reasons to move out of Nigeria but if you tell somebody that you are in somewhere in Europe or America, some people would firstly think you have become rich and made it in your life. Seriously,there are more to this life than only affluence. If you do not have money, you are supposed to enjoy and have access to what rich people are enjoying. Even though you have the money, you cannot still enjoy it to your desired extent here,driving brown new car on a
U've said it all bro,Nigeria is dwindling,well,only one reason will make me travel out of 9ja which is:To further my education,if i av d resources,i will jump at d next flight 2 UK,den come back after obtaining my certificate nd contribute my quota 2 Nigeria economy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mexico Visa From Nigeria / Travel/ Volunteer Events / Experience At The (US Visa) Passport Collection Center, DHL VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.