Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

This Is The Real Nigeria Version Of Ebay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is The Real Nigeria Version Of Ebay (657 Views)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve / Why Give Us Ebay When We Dont Have Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Real Nigeria Version Of Ebay by neckbreaker: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
Nairaland has been a source of inspiration and help for me for the past two years of my life. I couldn't get this far without the help of folks on this webmasters section, people like dualcore, yawatide, dhtml, lojik and many more who have helped and inspire me, although not directly but by helping others on this form who have similar problems with me.
I have just develop an auction website www.callobey.com I am working very hard so that this website fills the gap in the Nigerian e-commerce sector which should have been done by ebay but they didn't.
Please webmaster, help me check it and tell me what I should add, subtract or modify to make this website more acceptable by Nigerians in every part of the country.

(1) (Reply)

The Nation Newspaper Goes RWD / Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch / Get What Other Web Hosting Companies Are Selling For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.