Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? (952 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by ambrosini593(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
A girl just told me now. Please what do I do? She initially told me that she had no boyfriend, but now she is telling me she has and that I should be her number 2 or leave. I need your candid advice. Although I like her very much. Even if I accept how do I win her? Is she pulling my legs?
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Even if u won to be her number one, u will still av to fight for the number one spot with the new number two in the future.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by carlos1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
ambrosini593: A girl just told me now. Please what do I do? She initially told me that she had no boyfriend, but now she is telling me she has and that I should be her number 2 or leave. I need your candid advice. Although I like her very much. Even if I accept how do I win her? Is she pulling my legs?

If you r not comfortable with playing number 2 why not tell her. As for me ma favourite wing is No4 cos am a defensive midfielder. May be u shuld try partnering me in midfield joor. Please tell her u want the number 10 jersey joor.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by Emusan(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
carlos1:

If you r not comfortable with playing number 2 why not tell her. As for me ma favourite wing is No4 cos am a defensive midfielder. May be u shuld try partnering me in midfield joor. Please tell her u want the number 10 jersey joor.

Guy u make my day.

@op currently I'm facing the same problem. You just have to borne and concentrate on your love for her.

April foollll
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by esere826: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
@Op

accept her proposal without telling her so to her face
(using ur mouth to say 'yes' wont make u look too attractive to her)

but make sure u do not attempt to climb to number 1 position
cos there'll be another person taking the number 2 position from u
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
Tell her she's ur number 10. Nonsense!
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by esere826: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Tell her she's ur number 10. Nonsense!

Why?
She's telling him to chop and clean mouth

Isn't that what girls have been rooting for:
The ability for relationships to be defined as serious or casual from the start?
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by ambrosini593(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
Tenx all.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
esere826:

Why?
She's telling him to chop and clean mouth

Isn't that what girls have been rooting for:
The ability for relationships to be defined as serious or casual from the start?
Esere, will you be my number two? I know sey you be small boy, but e no mata. Age aint nofin but a number wink
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by esere826: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Esere, will you be my number two? I know sey you be small boy, but e no mata. Age aint nofin but a number wink

Considering the advice I gave the fella:
'no comments"

Just locate me come my house for Ikoyi sharp, sharp
make we discuss ur proposal
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
esere826:

Considering the advice I gave the fella:
'no comments"

Just locate me come my house for Ikoyi sharp, sharp
make we discuss ur proposal
Make you put otumokpo for my drink abi? Mba! Control me for sweet sensation wey dey allen
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by mariannlove(f): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
@op its either you accept it lyk dat or you let her be.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by esere826: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Make you put otumokpo for my drink abi? Mba! Control me for sweet sensation wey dey allen

Considering that I u've requested that I be ur nos 2
Otumokpo should not be an issue
the results will be the same
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by IZUKWU(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
Well for me,it depends on how i feel and what i want from the girl. If it is a girl that am serious about and feel strong about. I will say thanks but no thanks but if my emotions is not involved then it is pay as you go.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by shizzle11(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ok naa!

He he he he! I can imagine two of them exchanging pm's, now luv tinz...lol
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by Adufaye(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hmm dis gal don check ur record c say na 2nd 2d last u dy cari 4 sch,me no cari 2nd let alone 2nd 2d last,am always 1st!
Jst born dat gal buddy,many gal dy find 1st boy u wan go b 2nd
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by adconline(m): 5:03am On Apr 02, 2013
It means u get 50% attention and pay 50% less than number one guy!
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by Mynd44: 6:01am On Apr 02, 2013
If you accept, you should not be angry when you become number 1 and there is a number 2. Better still while you are number 2, she might just take a number 3.

Nonsense
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by Exponental(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Play along....... Make her ur number two even if there is no number one. Then try phuck her well well to her satisfaction so she will live to appreciate u even if u guys breaks up.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by fubbyy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Even if u won to be her number one, u will still av to fight for the number one spot with the new number two in the future.
100 likes

@ poster, if I were you I will accept with so much happiness, infact I even prefer No3 because I have nothing to worry about except 5ex, no1 always the one defending his chick from being snatched and that cause a lot of worries, I like being the attacker than defender

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by bknight: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
esere826:

accept her proposal without telling her so to her face

& dnt spend too much resources (time, money etc) on her.

A stress-free arrangement for FWB.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by drnoel: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
ambrosini593: A girl just told me now. Please what do I do? She initially told me that she had no boyfriend, but now she is telling me she has and that I should be her number 2 or leave. I need your candid advice. Although I like her very much. Even if I accept how do I win her? Is she pulling my legs?
U must be new to all these. I mean, how old are u. Every girl has a long line of boys wanting to be with them. If u don't believe me, ask the NL girls or open a thread asking girls how many guys shiked them. Girls have shikers for taking out, shikers for recharge card, for breakfast, lunch, dinner and e.t.c.
Its only mean girls that give guys numbers and tell them to get inline. If u try it, she will knowingly reap ur heart from ur chest. Am sure she already know that u like her, that was why she asked u to get inline.
The good thing there is that once u know this, u also paly her game, that is if u have the head for it. Since she wants to play u, u play her too. A girl once called me assistant bf in Uni then. I mean, guys I won die. I was so angry I almost broke her waist the day I got her alone in my room in school then. Am sure she never 4got that experience cos I met her some years later in a bank and she kept calling me Sir. I asked her "why the Sir, are we not age mates". She said I thought her a lesson in Uni that she won't 4get i a hurry (lol).
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by sunnyt1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
If i were u, i will f*ck along while i search for anoda gal
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? by gunners160(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
I 2 i also had dsame experince 1 yeye ladi told me if i kan b her number 2.i just stood up nd told her si u hv a guy nd u re still willin 2 cheat on him dis shows dat u ladies re neva satisfiable.u hv 1 yet u stil want 2 add 1 nd 1day u wuld still add 1 after me.i just told her kai hope u wuld nt do dat in marriage nd walked away.wat pained me most is dat na dis same ladi dey do as if she no fit finish 1 plate of rice

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies / Can You Go Into Marriage Without Passing Through Relationship ? / The Sexual Adventures Of Bonny Face (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.