Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Website Review - Lekkilinks.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review - Lekkilinks.com (695 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Review - Lekkilinks.com by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2008
Can you guys help review my website? The site is www.lekkilinks.com.

All comments will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Kunlef
Re: Website Review - Lekkilinks.com by tundewoods(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2008
Hello Kunlef

If i am correct i remember seeing a post regarding your website sometime early this year.
Well i don t seem to have seen any changes or development in terms of the design,layout and functionality.

I remember telling you to pay more attention to the concept you have,i bet you its a gold mine if well implemented considering the high brow area in focus.

Personally i think the design layout and concept methodology is a bit amateur and needs a professional touch.I will tell you this from experience that a directory listing website such as this one should serverside and database driven.

What we have here is 101 % static and i wonder if you will really have all the time to keep on re uploading your static pages with a client or web based ftp.

Lekki is a very good area to pick my brother grin Trust me i'm still very much interested in giving you a run for your money,sometime soon.

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys / E-commerce Solutions / Blogging And Adsense Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.