Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Transocean aptitude test result - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transocean aptitude test result (39080 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Transocean Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2013
Double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by lippyrat: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
A+
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by ojtech: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
deepwater: @ojtech pardon me, looking at the date on the snap short lipyrat uploaded, the mail came like june 1, so I believe the interview stage should have being passed, hence I asked about the induction induction.
Lol deepwater is not just a username, its who I am
tanx bro. Av a frnd yet to get any invite for the interview nd he ws sent d success mail on june 1. Nid more info frm u bro
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by dancruz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
deepwater: @lippyrat, recruitment in transocean aint a one in a year thing, stop acting like if you were not sent any mail in june then that means you are out, do you know that people have been absorbed into the system between march and june likewise june and now?
Like I said i if its for you, ITS FOR YOu

#Gbam.......Thank You for giving him a better orientation.
So many successful candidates have not been contacted, its in batches pending when d need arises for more hands. They will call, dat simple
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by lippyrat: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
A+
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by dancruz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
lippyrat:

Hahaha. Both of u are funny. Is it a competition now to work for Transocean? All I did was simply prove 2 u that indeed success mail were sent out. D rest is ur problem. Goodluck being hopeful as there's nothing wrong. In being hopeful. Atleast we all are.

And Mr. Deepwater, it seems u are well aware of the happenings of transocean. Goodluck 2 sir .

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ...... My broda.... Nor be competition jaree... Na d same hustle all man dey o...ℓ☺ℓ , we must keep encouraging ourselves jorr. Hope u dey enjoy d manchester derby!! Cheers man!
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by lippyrat: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
A+

2 Likes

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by ojtech: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2013
deepwater:

Good evening sir, sorry for the late reply, my network is bad, was it on the 16th or 23rd your friend wrote the exam?

But to the best of my knowledge no one has been inducted base on that exam in march, but for interview, I don't know so I cannot say. Hopefully, some jack ups will join shallow waters soon (shelf drilling), more hands will be needed, like I said earlier find worthwhile things to do why you wait(that is if you have not been sent rejection mail), otherwise, its not the end of the world, you can also apply again when next the opportunity surfaces. Be anxious over nothing IF ITS FOR YOU, ITS FOR YOU!
Thanks bro.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2013
Double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by ojtech: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
deepwater:

Good morning bro. Just for clarification purposes, was it on the 16th or 23rd your friend wrote the exam? I mean the one with the success mail, the person that received the rejection mail I know of wrote his on the 23rd
23rd; d guy is a little bit confused abt d security of transocean job; either being contract or as a permanent staff; nd wot oda clue(based on d interview) do u av as u b d oga at d top.lolzzzzz
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by ojtech: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
deepwater: Transocean is a pure company I tell you, permanent or contract you will enjoy it, even as contract staff, you will still have the opportunity to come in permanently, me no be oga o!
Does he have offshore experience, what level of education does he have too?
B.Eng, no offshore experience. What is ur take abt dis boss?
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
true talk. reject mail rolling in
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
deepwater:

Baba chitexy, I replied your mail yesterday, abeg answer you boy, how are doing sir?
I heard 709 will show up soon, but I checked her on rig zone but she is till cold stacked, that is making it look like not coming anytime soon, any info for your boys.

do not know for now. I shall appreciate d swift arrival of her as it will lead to the promotion of many. I had replied your mail these afternoon, anticipating your reply

1 Like

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Double post

1 Like

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by ojtech: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
deepwater: Network no make sense here at all.
BEng. No be beans na, forget say the country just dey play graduates anyhow.
I tell you with a degree, he is good to go, just a lil contention with experienced hand, you know what we are talking about here is roustabout level, but if its from roughnecks above, men experience will definitely set u high up. But God dey, if its for you, ITS FOR YOU
People are saying more rigs are coming, well we just need to pray for the company, cos if its well with them, we will smile, I remember this time last year, same speculation were every where even saying like three installations go show, however only one came alive, imagine if it all came up, enough jobs na, so I implore every hopeful to always remember the coy and her crew in their prayers, so that the crew will carry out their work in an incident free manner all the time, every where, its only if they have no record able incident down time they will get more contracts. I see hope!
thanks bro, rili appreciate ur msg. I think u nd baba chitexy na u dey runs tinz for here o; guess u guys a transocean employees
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Ukaga: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2013
Dear, Mr./Miss "ABC"

Thank you for taking time to participate in our test which took place in march 2013.
This is to let you know that you have not been selected for a follow-up interview
as your scores were not up to the pass mark.
We would like to thank you once again for your interest in joining Transocean aid
we wish you the very best in your future career.

Best Regards

Kemi Omotayo

Pls friends I got this mail yesterday... I was wondering, if any body gotten theirs... either good or bad?
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2013
Double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by chitexy: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
As I said ab initio before some people started criticising me, success mail was sent 1month after the test(June)... my guy u are not the only one with it cos I had confirmed the message was sent to all that did not receive success mail.... Good luck
Ukaga: Dear, Mr./Miss "ABC"

Thank you for taking time to participate in our test which took place in march 2013.
This is to let you know that you have not been selected for a follow-up interview
as your scores were not up to the pass mark.
We would like to thank you once again for your interest in joining Transocean aid
we wish you the very best in your future career.

Best Regards

Kemi Omotayo

Pls friends I got this mail yesterday... I was wondering, if any body gotten theirs... either good or bad?
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dear ................

This is to congratulate you on your success in the test which took place in March 2013.

You have been put on a Wait List for upcoming projects/rig arrivals and you will be contacted with details on the next step in the recruitment process.

Best Regards.

NGR Recruiting Team.

PS: I got the above mail this morning. So, all you people carrying rumours here and there, make una chill. I knew I blasted the test that day- na me go even get highest sef. Doubt me if u like.
Make una chill- recruiters always know what they are up to.

1 Like

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by dancruz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
c12112: Dear ................

This is to congratulate you on your success in the test which took place in March 2013.

You have been put on a Wait List for upcoming projects/rig arrivals and you will be contacted with details on the next step in the recruitment process.

Best Regards.

NGR Recruiting Team.

PS: I got the above mail this morning. So, all you people carrying rumours here and there, make una chill. I knew I blasted the test that day- na me go even get highest sef. Doubt me if u like.
Make una chill- recruiters always know what they are up to.

@chitexy @lippyrat
Hope una don seee wetin I dey try talk since!! One love.
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
16th sir.
deepwater:

Top of the hour to you sir, I am so so so happy for you, like I always say if its for you, ITS FOR YOU!
Next step will be interview, once again Transocean is a pure company no mago mago!
Pass the interview and see your self submitting urine for pathology test, good thing is that from interview time to med don't take time, you won't have to wait this long again.
Like I said last night, hopefuls should put the coy in prayers, if they get more contracts, we will smile.
When did u write bro? 16th or 23rd?

@chitexy. Safe journey bro, work safe
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Double post
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by deepwater(f): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Double post

1 Like

Re: Transocean aptitude test result by monomex: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
deepwater: I said it, I said it, Transocean is a pure company, my elder bro just got his success mail this afternoon without any influence from anybody, he wrote the exam on the 23rd,
Guys be hopeful.
I SEE HOPE!!!
deepwater, c12112 and all.....please how is the application done? and how did you guys apply pls?
Cheers!...
Re: Transocean aptitude test result by JMystique(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2013
Even ma guy who gatecrashed got success mail,thank God,hope we dnt wait ds lng 4 d nxt step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mantledox Logistics / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.