Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! (917 Views)

Islamic Militants ISIS Crucify Teenager For Taking Pictures Of Their Building / Nigerians Should Stop Taking Pictures Of Accident Victims And Focus On Helping T / Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by tellwsdom: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Seriously i don't know why these gurls keep taking pictures at their slightest opportunity.

I was seated at the dinning, eating when a gurl walked in with my bro and his friend. It was not long i went inside to get something; this strange sound started popping out from the sitting room. Pra! pra! Pra!

Rushing out to check what it was. Lo and behold- this gurl was busy taking pictures of herself, in the sitting room. angry angry.. Sometime last week, a visitor (female) almost held on to the kitchen pot trying to take some snaps..WTF is this, with these nigerian girls? angry angry.

Please share your experience if I'm not alone on this angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Anti-fraud Campaign:samples Of E-mails Used By Scammers / Seun Be Reminded That If Sexkillz Be Remove As Mod-i Will Leave / University Of Lagos Medical School Carnival (compssabration 2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.