Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695205 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=rokiatu post=26990248][/quote]tnx rokky
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2014
ellab:

yes,it's different.it's a show taken outta tvd.
tnx ellab
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
I guess Ella has done TO s2 e1 justice... what a start!!! But! those wolves went off quite early, was disappointed. Wanted klaus to suffer a lil not out of hate but I happy endings get a lil boring smtimes...

But! I'm sure they have more action up their sleeves so I aint worried.

4 TVD, ya'll remember grams? She said she found peace rii? Well I think she did something to save Bonnie n prolly Damon. Anyhoo, I just hope e2 will be berra.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 10, 2014
This episode of the vampire diaries was actually good love it.

We now know Elena true love is Damon and not Stefan. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am pretty sure Katherine is there with damon and bonnie, well, I really hope so ( wishful thinking)

Enzo hat off more respect more admiration. kiss kiss kiss kiss

CAROLINE, WE NOW KNOW YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH STEFAN.

Stefan, well no comment undecided undecided undecided

As for Jemery, well women cry a little and moved on men pretend forever Jemery is in denial.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2014
PLS,ANY1 WITH THE COMPLETE SEASON4 IN BENIN SHULD PLS HELP..the 1ce sold locally re not complete atall
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jbluv55(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2014
rokiatu:
My dear, the
originals is another series all together, You know the original family from the vampire diaries right? The series is all about them, wayy better then the
vampire diaries trust me.
I only just started watching 'the originals' this morning and I think I'm gonna enjoy it, just finished episode 1 of season 1 grin but I'll prolly finish the whole season 1 before evening wink.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2014
"We now know Elena true love is
Damon and not Stefan."

Aaargh those words put a dagger in my heart.. I will never forgive the writers for what they did to the Stelena relationship. its outrageous!!

U remember who said this?
"Elena,Stefan is your epic love!"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2014
sooooo..dat happened.

Jeremy is still grieving and having fun with dat gal Elena fed on(fyi,i don't trust d gal).
matt is being a good service to d community.
stefan is being a douchebag to his best friend.
caroline is crying cuz stefan hurt her by not caring.
Enzo..My darling Enzo,always making sense and putting stefan in his place(altho he shouldn't ve killed stefan's babe sha).
Elena...Stefan was her freaking epic love but noooo,d writers thought it best to say Damon was d love of her life.TVD writers hurt me bad with dis..i neva knew I could feel dis bad ova Elena and angry but I am. I'm Hurt but it's just a show.
Alaric my favourite person in dat show compelled d "delena" outta Elena. The perks of being an original.
There's a new villain in town. His name,Trip Fell(i believe he's related to Meridith fell who was a doctor and also Alaric's girlfriend.cant remember how she got killed tho. Lemme know if u remember) who's kidnapping vamps and letting em burn to death by sunlight and also listening to "Everybody hurts" by Remy(thank u TVD for making me to think otherwise on one of my favorite classics. Whenever I listen to d song,im gonna imagine a different scenario..Damn u tvd).
Damon and Bonnie r busy bickering like an old couple at d other side but I guess there's sum1 else who's with dem.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Darey00:
Damon and not Stefan."

Aaargh those words put a dagger in my heart.. I will never forgive the writers for what they did to the Stelena relationship. its outrageous!!

I believe caroline said that.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
PLS,ANY1 WITH THE COMPLETE SEASON4 IN BENIN SHULD PLS HELP..the 1ce sold locally re not complete atall

download am
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joanana(f): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Elisha ....My man u never disappoint!!! grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2014
ellab:

download am
I don watch am reach some extent b4 shaa...some parts no dey d DVD..na when I see una review,I realise say I miss some kind part and I don't even kno where to start searchn for d episodes i didn't watch..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Living the same day over and over again can be tiring cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
TVD S6E2 is so cool it should have been d season premier... Who is dat man dat killed those vampires and who is at d other with Damon & Bonnie
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Darey00:
Damon and not Stefan."

my dear, I even refuse to get upset. They can do whatever they want.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
ellab:
sooooo..dat happened.

Jeremy is still grieving and having fun with dat gal Elena fed on(fyi,i don't trust d gal).
matt is being a good service to d community.
stefan is being a douchebag to his best friend.
caroline is crying cuz stefan hurt her by not caring.
Enzo..My darling Enzo,always making sense and putting stefan in his place(altho he shouldn't ve killed stefan's babe sha).
Elena...Stefan was her freaking epic love but noooo,d writers thought it best to say Damon was d love of her life.TVD writers hurt me bad with dis..i neva knew I could feel dis bad ova Elena and angry but I am. I'm Hurt but it's just a show.
Alaric my favourite person in dat show compelled d "delena" outta Elena. The perks of being an original.
There's a new villain in town. His name,Trip Fell(i believe he's related to Meridith fell who was a doctor and also Alaric's girlfriend.cant remember how she got killed tho. Lemme know if u remember) who's kidnapping vamps and letting em burn to death by sunlight and also listening to "Everybody hurts" by Remy(thank u TVD for making me to think otherwise on one of my favorite classics. Whenever I listen to d song,im gonna imagine a different scenario..Damn u tvd).
Damon and Bonnie r busy bickering like an old couple at d other side but I guess there's sum1 else who's with dem.
lol halirious review.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is off facebook but actually true lol

[b]is it me or do the writers really really really hate Stephan. dude cant catch a break since day one. 1- your brother co...ck blocks you at every turn, 2 kills your uncle, 3-kills your girlfriend brother, 4- only torments you when you're happy, but wouldn't come near you during your take no shit ripper phase, 4-your brother kills his best friend lexi for absolutely no reason 5-you sacrifice your humanity to save your brother while your girlfriend is all snugged up with him, 6-so much brotherly love that your brother couldn't tell you apart from silas 7-sacrificed you to help silas, 8- you turn around and sacrifice yourself to the travelers to once again save your brother and your ex, 9-funny no one came looking for you when you were drowning every other minute but now you take a few months off and everybody all your an asshole this and your hero hair is not cool any more, and you deserve to be tortured till the end of days dude im sorry, sorry about your damn luck and killing his now girlfriend is pretty jacked up totally innocent bystander but I guess that's cool with Stefan hate parade. pretty sure I forgot something but whatever. predict bonnie and damon getting it on. enzo and caroline getting it on. Jeremy screwing bonnies sister, tyler and witch girl hooking up, Alaric and med teacher hooking up, but have a feeling she will end up being involved with tripp fell (damn his parents really hated him) Stephan with nobody dude still need a break from mystic falls. should know better caroline if Stefan really didn't care about anything you would have ripper Stephan, guess that would make everyone happy. well at least Klaus, Stephan reminds me more and more of Angel and Angelus LOL hero hair Stephan and serial killer vamp ripper. will all the crap this dude has put up with and dealing with everyone elses crisis he has always been everyone's go to guy, shoulder to cry, hey can you help me move this couch, get shit done dude, once everyone get over themselves and let this dude unwind and grieve his way. Stefan cant catch a break LOL[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
rokiatu:

[b]is it me or do the writers really really really hate Stephan. dude cant catch a break since day one. 1- your brother co...ck blocks you at every turn, 2 kills your uncle, 3-kills your girlfriend brother, 4- only torments you when you're happy, but wouldn't come near you during your take no shit ripper phase, 4-your brother kills his best friend lexi for absolutely no reason 5-you sacrifice your humanity to save your brother while your girlfriend is all snugged up with him, 6-so much brotherly love that your brother couldn't tell you apart from silas 7-sacrificed you to help silas, 8- you turn around and sacrifice yourself to the travelers to once again save your brother and your ex, 9-funny no one came looking for you when you were drowning every other minute but now you take a few months off and everybody all your an asshole this and your hero hair is not cool any more, and you deserve to be tortured till the end of days dude im sorry, sorry about your damn luck and killing his now girlfriend is pretty jacked up totally innocent bystander but I guess that's cool with Stefan hate parade. pretty sure I forgot something but whatever. predict bonnie and damon getting it on. enzo and caroline getting it on. Jeremy screwing bonnies sister, tyler and witch girl hooking up, Alaric and med teacher hooking up, but have a feeling she will end up being involved with tripp fell (damn his parents really hated him) Stephan with nobody dude still need a break from mystic falls. should know better caroline if Stefan really didn't care about anything you would have ripper Stephan, guess that would make everyone happy. well at least Klaus, Stephan reminds me more and more of Angel and Angelus LOL hero hair Stephan and serial killer vamp ripper. will all the crap this dude has put up with and dealing with everyone elses crisis he has always been everyone's go to guy, shoulder to cry, hey can you help me move this couch, get shit done dude, once everyone get over themselves and let this dude unwind and grieve his way. Stefan cant catch a break LOL[/b]
dude should run away from all them. .. I hate the way the writers keeps messing this character up
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
as soon as stefan hook up with someone ...especially caroline ...elena will be irrelevant to d show
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
I noticed all dis... Stefan needs a break...he has never had it OK all thru d show...nw he's tryn to move forward,his supernatural friends re after him again for help...he seems to be evry1's hero...make d bobo do find Caroline trouble joor make dem flex small b4 smtin terrible destroys dat opportunity...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Are you,I thOught episode 2 was suppose to be tonight,how comes its now thursday. Anyway sha its not too late
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
It's kinda obvious that when Damon does come back, something would happen to Alaric and he won't be able to restore Elena's memories about him. Either that or Damon would become really evil.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Are you kidding me,I thOught episode 2 was suppose to be tonight,how comes its now thursday. Anyway sha its not too late
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
This episode just made me develop hatred for that Lorenzo Nigga.... Wetin concern them with Stefan's parrols na ? I hope Stefan just kills that Enzo again... And Caroline WTF ? Why would that h0rny gal expect Stefan to send her ? Her hornyness was just too obvious in this episode, she was practically begging Stefan for that D with her tears.... Smh....

Oh and it's pretty obvious who's there with Damon and Bonnie...... ⬇⬇⬇⬇

KATARINA PETROVA cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
nani667:
This episode just made me develop hatred for that Lorenzo Nigga.... Wetin concern them with Stefan's parrols na ? I hope Stefan just kills that Enzo again... And Caroline WTF ? Why would that h0rny gal expect Stefan to send her ? Her hornyness was just too obvious in this episode, she was practically begging Stefan for that D with her tears.... Smh....

Oh and it's pretty obvious who's there with Damon and Bonnie...... ⬇⬇⬇⬇

KATARINA PETROVA cool
I'd be glad if Katherine is back... I luv her character so much

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Drahmah: 12:33am On Oct 11, 2014
"I've got a girl out there crying over you, because she cares so much, and I'm here tryin to figure out why because i can't see Who's worth caring about. You know, Damon once told me he promised you an eternity of misery, and I remember thinking; 'well, what could his brother have ever done to inspire so much hatred', and now, I get it...you're not a brother to him. Brothers don't give up. So, every time I see you doing something that looks like you've done so, or try to move on in a life that is nothing but a lie, I will make you pay. I will be the one to bring you the misery you deserve."

#clapping

What an epic speech by Enzo. Way to go!
Awesome scene, awesome episode! Rightly should have been the first episode of this season. I look forward to the 3rd.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2014
Drahmah:
"I've got a girl out there crying over you, cos she cares so much, and I'm tryin to figure out why cos i can't see What's worth caring for. You know, Damon once told me he promised you an eternity of misery, and I remember thinking; 'what could someone have done to inspire so much hatred', and now, I get it...you are no brother to him. Brothers don't give up. So, every time I see you doing something like you've done so, or try to move on in a life that's nothing but a lie, I will make you pay. I will be the one to bring you the misery you deserve."

#clapping

What an epic speech by Enzo. Way to go mehn!
Awesome scene, awesome episode! Rightly should have been the first episode of this season. I look forward to the 3rd.
epic speech don't think so i think he's so much clueless as to what Stefan has done for all his friends
hes been the one who always care

remember when he was drowned

nobody came looking for him

just seen the episode now and i was like thank God this is just fiction
why should enzo kill an innocent girl this makes me to hate him even more

left to me stefan should just kill them all elena damon enzo even Caroline included
guy has been suffering since season one... always has one friend or two to worry about
now hes trying to start all over one d**ky enzo wants to ruin it... i say send him to hell or let him go join damon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 1:00am On Oct 11, 2014
can someone tell me when elena fall in love with damon. cuz ive been watching this series from season 1 and couldn't figure it out all i know his that they're friends and damon is the brother of her boyfriend and all of a sudden they had plenty sex to their friendship
.. and some fan boys call that love

someone should bail me out cus i still don't get it and this is the sixth year
even their friendship level can't compare with that stefan and caro
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2014
rokiatu:

death is d perfect solution to stefan's problem
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:14am On Oct 11, 2014
Ovie56:
can someone tell me when elena fall in love with damon. cuz ive been watching this series from season 1 and couldn't figure it out all i know his that they're friends and damon is the brother of her boyfriend and all of a sudden they had plenty sex to their friendship
.. and some fan boys call that love

someone should bail me out cus i still don't get it and this is the sixth year
even their friendship level can't compare with that stefan and caro
my brother,d thing tire me o.Me sef kan dey wonder wen she start to like Damon, to me it started late in season 3 or maybe I no watch d show well.
I'm a Stefan fan,and I was hurt with d way d writers decided to treat him like trash.Stefan has suffered from S1 but nooo,dey make it seem like Damon is d saint.

he was a douche to Caroline tho cuz she's his bestie(take her feelings aside for a moment).she's tryna be a pillar for her friends but y can't Stefan just be nice a lil.
enzo was ryt in confronting Stefan.Caroline hardly cries but she does wen she's hurt so I felt for her.
enzo was wrong in killing dat innocent lady,compelling would ve been better.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:15am On Oct 11, 2014
Drahmah:
"I've got a girl out there crying over you, because she cares so much, and I'm here tryin to figure out why because i can't see Who's worth caring about. You know, Damon once told me he promised you an eternity of misery, and I remember thinking; 'well, what could his brother have ever done to inspire so much hatred', and now, I get it...you're not a brother to him. Brothers don't give up. So, every time I see you doing something that looks like you've done so, or try to move on in a life that is nothing but a lie, I will make you pay. I will be the one to bring you the misery you deserve."

#clapping

What an epic speech by Enzo. Way to go!

yes twas epic but we r forgetting dat Stefan cares more bout his brother Dan Damon does.it's just d truth.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Stefan deserves to be happy(without Elena of course) and I wish enzo hadnt killed his gf,I was warming up to her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.