Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (700023 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
No steroline ° I wonder why some fans wants stefan to date drama queen
No delena ° the one dimensional destructive relationship
Infact ` no relationships .

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Still waiting for Tyler and Liv to kiss. Lolzzzzzzzz
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2014
DAMON SHIPS STEROLINE STEFAN SHIPS DELENA ALARIC SHIPS DELENA/STEROLINE BONNIE SHIPS DELENA ELENA SHIPS STEROLINE
ND I SHIPS NONE OF THESE
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Next episode of TVD will air 4th of December
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2014
U guys should go and vote CHIBWIKE..Pls vote him..jxt type

"I vote Chibwike
cc Teeo"

ww.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#28235629
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
The greatest couple ever grin

Not Stelena,Delena,Steroline,Bamon etc grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
parrotibaba:

Another of my favourite movies,soo in love with this movie,can watch it over n over again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Biggty(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
ellab:
Next episode of TVD will air 4th of December
So no TVD next week? What about the TO?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
parrotibaba:

Pls what's the movie?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mrskillz1:

Pls what's the movie?
Lord of the rings
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 23, 2014
Jaymaestro:
N[b]o steroline ° I wonder why some fans wants stefan to date drama queen
No delena ° the one dimensional destructive relationship [/b]
Infact ` no relationships .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Nice TVD episode for a change... Everything was going smoothly until the end when Damon and Elena ruined the whole episode with their boring drama sad

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2014
Elena: How could you trust me withsuch a huge secret? Stefan: It's easy. I was in love with you nd I wanted you to know everything
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2014
Biggty:
So no TVD next week? What about the TO?

yep. will find our bout TO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2014
stelena:
Elena: How could you trust me withsuch a huge secret? Stefan: It's easy. I was in love with you nd I wanted you to know everything
with dat quote and d way Elena reacted(facial expression too)..don't u think they myt hook up again?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
with dat quote and d way Elena reacted(facial expression too)..don't u think they myt hook up again?

Anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2014
suxxman:

Anything is possible.
very possible..Damon and d others myt b rootn for Stefan/caro but Stefan's clearly not interested..and he still has a thing for Elena..smtin will lead to Anoda tin and Stefan would be baq on..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2014
The last episode was a welcome break from the Damon-Elena boring love story.. Kai's family reminds of the Mikaelsons wen dey were in mystic falls

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
anything is possible thats d beauty of tvd, yes they hook up again. waiting for long time, I want stelena back
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2014
Elena's face when Stefan told i was in love with you

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
SOMETHINGS JUST NEVER CHANGE smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
So everyone lost their supernatural powers except Caroline
In otherwords, safe from the Originals, caroline is the strongest vamp? Dammitgrin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Largas:
In otherwords, safe from the Originals, caroline is the strongest vamp? Dammitgrin

You Say ??

Err.... Stefan and Damon are a lot stronger than Caroline
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Largas:
only Alaric has lost his power..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
only Alaric has lost his power..
Tyler cut his palm with a sharp object and showed Caroline his healing powers was gun.
*Tyler was resurrected as well.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
nani667:

You Say ??

Err.... Stefan and Damon are a lot stronger than Caroline
But why didn't they make Damond and Bonny to come back in someway. I was hurt seeing Elena cry when Damond was bading goodbye.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Largas:
Tyler cut his palm with a sharp object and showed Caroline his healing powers was gun.
*Tyler was resurrected as well.
jxt Tyler and Alaric..but tyler will become a wolf if he kills sm1 to activate d curse
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Largas:

But why didn't they make Damond and Bonny to come back in someway. I was hurt seeing Elena cry when Damond was bading goodbye.

Dude ..u still far behind..they all got their powers baq except for tyler
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
SuperMartins:

Dude ..u still far behind..they all got their powers baq except for tyler
WTF? It has season 6? Because where I stopped was season five, can't remember the episode exactly but was about sixty something.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
jxt Tyler and Alaric..but tyler will become a wolf if he kills sm1 to activate d curse
I think I understand why Tyler lost his. Because of what those travelers did to him. Well did Damon and Bonny ressurect? Bonny has suffered too much she deserves to be alive. Well for Elena's sake Damon should return and they can live together for eternity as lovers.
So they are actually the first set of doppelgangers that didn't get along? (stefan and elena)?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Largas:
I think I understand why Tyler lost his. Because of what those travelers did to him. Well did Damon and Bonny ressurect? Bonny has suffered too much she deserves to be alive. Well for Elena's sake Damon should return and they can live together for eternity as lovers.
So they are actually the first set of doppelgangers that didn't get along? (stefan and elena)?
.Damon got baq and Bonny's stuck on d oda world with a mad boy..try downloadn or updating to d current season and episode..u av lost much

02tvseries.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.