Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699001 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 01, 2013
2 [size=13pt]Elena love stefan more than Damon [/size]

[size=14pt]Believe it or not, take it or leave it but thats the truth! and all TVD fandom knows this.

Damon forced himself on Elena and flirt his way through her. Stefan didn't have to do much actually, Elena felt instantly. Elena always made it Crystal clear that she loved Stefan more. She refused to kiss Damon, in season 2 but he kept trying to get the feelings out of her. The attraction was never there to begin with. Damon forced his way under her skin that not love, that's obsession. Watch this scene and see what am taking about.[/size]
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE8yf7QbP3g

[/url]
[size=14pt]Now do you see the difference? Elena was always certain about her feelings for Stefan. Even at the end of season 3 when she thought they were possibly gonna die, who did she finally choose? Stefan offcourse. See the video for yourself. [/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEzMRM-dbCU
[/url]

[size=14pt]This is it! She love Stefan more. No need to beat around the bush here, But the writer of this show is probably enjoying the whole shipper war thing else this is no competition, Stelena will be endgame.[/size]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 01, 2013
3 [size=13pt]Stefan always protect Elena[/size]

[size=14pt]My sister give the same reason the ironic of that is, Stefan is the reason Elena is alive in the first place. He saved her life. Before even Damon could come in with all his eye sexing, Stefan was there saving elena. And majority of the saving that Damon did for elena, Stefan and him made the plan. And even when damon was a di..ck in all of season 1 and half of season 2, Stefan was the one saving Elenas life.
[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGtu9IxJvKY

[/url]

[size=14pt]Even this scene below, Damon refused to show where elena and Bonnie were even though he knew, he didn't give a rat assszz all because of his own selfish interest. Who saved her live once again? Stefan offcourse.[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwRVVUpGqyI

[/url]

[size=14pt]another one[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rp7KzPOesc&feature=endscreen&NR=1
[/url]

[size=14pt]Mr Stefan is here again, she actually refused.[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzq3sXy1JVQ
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:31pm On May 01, 2013
omg! Where are the Klaus and Caroline fans?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:32pm On May 01, 2013
Omorotionmwan: I'm not too excited by this baby storyline. Perhaps its because that Hayley girl bores me to tears.
However, she could always die during childbirth grin. Then Caroline will come help Klaus and Elijah raise the baby
And fatherhood will be Niklaus' redemption

lol finally a klaroline fan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 01, 2013
4 [size=13pt]Stefan love for Elena is wayyyyyy stronger than Damon.[/size]

[size=14pt]Duh!!! As if that is a surprise. Damon love Elena, we all know that, it can never be compared to Stefans love. The kind of love Stefan have for Elena is rare, unconditional, true, real, and epic! Damon can not come even half as close. [/size]

[size=14pt]Even in his darkest moments, Stefan could never forget Elena.[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5puDxEykgc

[/url]

[size=14pt]See that look and pain on Stefan face, thats love!! The kind of love that made Elena know it was Stefan even though he didn't say a word. The love that never made him give up, the love that made him survive that dark patch of his life.[/size]

[size=13pt]A love so strong that he Could resist compulsion from the most feared and original vampire Klaus. Whats the one thing that a Vampire love more than anything? Blood. Well Stefan love Elena more than that.[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzVbWPvbA14

[/url]

[size=14pt]Stefan did that, and damon could not even resist complusion to saved Jemery The one person Elena loves more than anything. Her only family. When Kol Compelled Damon to Kill Jemery in season 4, he could not resist complusion even though it meant killing the one person Elena loves more. Watch this. Who came to the rescue again? Stefan offcourse. Eventhough the batch Elena was sleeping and going out with Damon at that moment, Stefan is the one who saved Jemery yet again. Talking about unselfish love.....Stefan love is not only unselfish, but strong and pure.[/size] Least I forget, Stefan resist Complusion three times for elena, and stab himself in the process. Now thats love!!!

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeX90mBz9V8

[/url]

Heres a quote from Stefan to Rebehka about Elena.

[size=17pt] "If it meant that I got to be with her,have children,grow old with her.If it meant that we’d die together,be buried together,then yes.I’d take the cure"[/size]

[size=14pt]Stefan is willing to take the cure that would make him human again with Elena just to make her happy. He will do anything, whatever, to make her happy. He puts her happiness first, he put Elena first. Watch the video below.[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDEG_oidLvQ

[/url]

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 01, 2013
ella.b:
omg! Where are the Klaus and Caroline fans?

I am a Klaus and Caroline fan but Stelena is my number 1
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:41pm On May 01, 2013
penzino: there is a stake!!! And klaus is always afraid of dat stake.... So if it happens that he dies by dat stake, His HEIR, who no one know what creature he will be, will look for vengeance...

welllll I don't think I agree with that.anyone thinking bout killing Klaus has to think bout the innocent vampires like Damon/Stefan dat 'll die.
hayley's baby 'll die too cuz he/she 'll be from Klaus's bloodline.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:42pm On May 01, 2013
rokiatu:

I am a Klaus and Caroline fan but Stelena is my number 1

I lost interest in stelena when they broke up.To me, I felt bad when she said dose words,"I love him but I'm not in love with him" when she was compelled by rebekah to say d truth in front of Stefan.dat broke ma heart.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:52pm On May 01, 2013
3 REASONS I SHIP KLAROLINE!
1.She could be his redemption.
2.he fancies her.
3.she secretly enjoys his attention.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2013
5 [size=14pt]Stefan is good, caring, and kind.[/size]

[size=14pt]What ever stuff people say about good boys being boring, at the end of the day every woman wants a good man to settle down with. Maybe she may want the bad boy for fun and for a while but the plain truth is that good always win at the end of the day. Yes offcourse Stefan is not the most perfect saint alive and hes done some bad things but who is? But at the end of the day we all know Stefan is kind and he has a pure heart even for a vampire. [/size]

[size=14pt]When Damon was a di..ck in season one? Who was busy trying to save everybody Stefan. You see the diffrence between Damon and Stefan is, Damon only care about himself, Elena and his brother. But Stefan cares about people generally. A good quality a good partner should have. One of the many reasons why I ship Stelena. I adore qualities Stefan has. [/size]

[size=14pt]True love is not only caring about your one true love but the people your lover love also. Stefan was ready to die for Elena Aunt. See the difference?[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdn5zgOq2E0

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2013
ella.b:

I lost interest in stelena when they broke up.To me, I felt bad when she said dose words,"I love him but I'm not in love with him" when she was compelled by rebekah to say d truth in front of Stefan.dat broke ma heart.

True love is hope, am never giving up on them.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by michael6mint: 7:26pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1 i love dis song

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 01, 2013
6 Delena makes no sense to me.

[size=14pt]I don't get it, Damon is freaking hot, Elena feels attracted towards him because of all the sexual tension between them, they look good together, He met her first but compelled her to forget, never had the balls to admit his feelings, they have lot of hot sex and kisses so the fu...ck what?

Am sorry I don't get it...am supposed to pick that over Stelena? Hell no. I am shipping what I would choose myself and thats Stelena. Damon and Elena relationship is just supposed to be a mere friendship and nothing else but the writers and producers are shoving this whole Delena shi..t down our throat because of the Delena fandom even-though it makes no sense. Am sorry am not going with majority here, am going with sensibility and whats more realistic to me. and his brother was the one who started a relationship first, who the heck cares if Damon met Elena first. Infact Damon is not supposed to even messed around with his brother girl.[/size]

[size=14pt]People say, Elena is a different person when shes with Damon, huh what? Am sorry what was that? Nobody wants to be different to have to fit in. Damon may be exciting and adventurous but Elena is at her most comfortable when shes with Stefan because she can be herself without pretending to be this other person. Even when she and Damon took that road trip she has to get drunk to fit in and truly enjoy herself, with Stefan she don't have to she can be herself and still have fun. Yes they don't get all drunk and drink people blood together like she and Damon does but they do enjoy each other company and she still have fun and thats what love should be, being yourself with the person you love.[/size]

[size=14pt]Is it only me or have people forgotten how obsessed Damon was with Katherine? Flashback flashback. watch the video below[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVuzgQ0Huq4
[/url]

[size=14pt]Damon is only after Elena because nobody ever loved him, he wants to feel loved again whereby Stefan actually love Elena. All Season two, Damon was only obsessed with bringing Katherine back from the Tomb, he didn't give a shi..t about Elena's life then and now suddenly you want me to be team Delena? Seriously? [/size]

[size=14pt]Lets not forget he killed Jemery (Thanks goodness he was wearing his ring) because Elena told him she loved Stefan. And what did Stefan do when Elena told him she kissed Damon? He just walk away calmly. And when she made out with Damon and wanted to tell Stefan what did he say? "I don't want to know about it Elena when all this is over if we made our way back to each other then you can tell me" [/size]

[size=14pt]Is it only me or everyone have suddenly forgotten this statement from Damon?[/size]

[size=20pt] "I mean this sincerely: I hope Elena dies"
[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY95jo-5Gk0
[/url]

[size=14pt]Damon will dominate Elena, Elena is no match for him, he will control her throughout. He needs someone who is not so soft like Elena. A more Powerful woman and Elena is not. Like one of the reasons my sister give why she ship Stelena.

"Damon always get left out, he needs love too"

That is what most Delena fans thinks. Damon deserve to be happy, he needs love also blah blah blah. Ok so what happed to the many other women out there? Damon could have easily made Caroline fall over heels in love with him am not talking about him compelling her, actually making her fall in love with him, even Andie but no he never truly open his heart up to love and give love a chance. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2013
7 [size=13pt]Stefan and Elena have a history.[/size]

[size=14pt]What I mean by this is that, they have been through a lot. They have had love, romantic moments, beautiful dances, lovely conversations, epic moments, great love making, loving and tender kisses, fights, hardship, and tough times.

See this video below.[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynpVcujO2bM

[/url]

[size=13pt]
Stefan will always be Elena most loved affair. [/size]

[size=13pt]Isn't this true? grin grin grin grin Even Uncle Silsa knows the truth. grin grin grin grin

Silsa as Stefan.[/size]

[size=20pt]“I mean…I don’t mean to be a di...ck, Damon, but…Elena and I have a history, memories, laughs, ups and downs. It was a real relationship. I mean, what you have is just a…one night stand that was probably the result of a sire bond.”[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyPU4cQDBh8

[/url]

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 01, 2013
8 [size=13pt]Stefan respect Elena family and care about anyone Elena love.[/size]

[size=14pt]Yes I don't need a man that will love me and only me and not care about the people I love sorry PASS!! Stefan respect Elena family and hes always there to help and support whom ever Elena love. [/size]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 01, 2013
9 [size=14pt]Stefan is not controlling [/size]

[size=14pt]A controlling man, big red flag for me. I know most of the time Damon is only trying to protect Elena, but he is a controlling freak. Stefan on the other hand believe in giving Elena the freedom to make her own decisions. Damon forcibly fed elena his blood, never allow her speak when it comes to decisions making, control her like a little pet and did I mention how roughly he handles her? Oh thats supposed to be the unpredictable love right? Please not my type. I want a man that can respect me enough to make my own decisions and not boss me around.[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34BUlLpRaEk
[/url]

[size=14pt]Stefan handles her with care. Believe me no matter what any woman says, no matter who she is, and what she does, or how wealthy she is, how tough she is, They all have one thing in common, they all want to be handle with care. [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 01, 2013
10 [size=13pt]Stelena always has hope.[/size]

[size=14pt]Thats true love, never giving up. Elena is always there to pull Stefan back and Stefan never give up on her either. Thats the first sign of true love never giving up. And even after everything, Stefan still wants to help save Elena today. Even though she is the most annoying thing right now with no humanity, but Stefan is still there trying to save her, eventhough she says she love Damon now, Stefan is still there, trying to pull her out of this dark place she is at right now like she did for him when Klaus destroyed him. Stelena always has hope and true love is hope.[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBu5f8GAqM4

[/url]

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2013
What an opportunity for alarifc to be the ultimate hunter.. Soap

Klaus rant at his mum.. So unnecessary

The series is losing focus.. Bonnie helping klaus who will build hybrids... The vampire bloodline story to slow the brothers plot against the originals..

Selfish of them.. Did they consider the havoic the hybrids will do
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 01, 2013
11 [size=14pt]Everybody knows, it's only 'cause it shows[/size]

Crsystal clear. They all knows Stefan love Elena beyond words. Even Klaus was astonished when Stefan resist his complusion just for Elena love. Caroline believe Stefan is Elena epic love, Rebehka wish she had a love like that, Klaus says a love like that never dies, Lexi knows when is real you can't walk away, Everything damon been fighting for, everything he even wanted in his life is a love like Stelena.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PNSoQ7v98
[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOC879WYXJg

[/url]

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee: What an opportunity for alarifc to be the ultimate hunter.. Soap

Klaus rant at his mum.. So unnecessary

The series is losing focus.. Bonnie helping klaus who will build hybrids... The vampire bloodline story to slow the brothers plot against the originals..

Selfish of them.. Did they consider the havoic the hybrids will do

LoL season 3 is action packed. My favorite season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2013
Yes yes goi #team anti vampire

Alric is back cheesy but I am sure it will not be good sad

Will kalus team up with demon and steph

Grab your copy now!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2013
12 [size=13pt]Stelena is romantic.[/size]

[size=14pt]Stefan and Elena relationship is not just another relationship, is full of romance. And I am a huge romantic some of the reasons I ship Stelena.

Stefan always know just what to do, what to say, how to touch, and the intense passion in his eyes when he look at elena is oh so amazing. Stefan don't mind bringing his lady love flowers, he don't mind taking her up the mountain top to see the sunset just to make her feel better, he don't mind cooking for her, joining the school football team just to make her happy, going to party just for her sake, Having long walks and romantic conversations with her, Laying in bed a lit longer just to stare at each other, taking her away on a romantic weekend just to take some of her stress away etc etc

feeling is what make you fall in love, love is what keeps the relationship strong, Passion is what keeps it going, romance is what keeps it exciting and sweet.

Romance is indeed very important. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 01, 2013
13 [size=13pt]Stefan is Hot.[/size]

[size=14pt]Hell yeah not just inner beauty but outer beauty as well. Stefan is handsome with ripped body.[/size]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:10pm On May 01, 2013
ruki we Haf hear ooooo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2013
rokiatu:

LoL season 3 is action packed. My favorite season.

yes s3 was ok though they did not really expand on klaus as the characters increased

He has diminished in my eyes because he is now seem to irrational rather than the calculating xter who possessed alaric to survey mystic falls.....

Now it seems they will have to force him to team up with the brothers against the new improved RIC...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:20pm On May 01, 2013
[quote author=Omorotionmwan]
We are here!!!
Reasons why I ship Klaroline
Klaus' accent.
Klaus' accent.

add his natural red lips dear.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:51pm On May 01, 2013
new pics from the season finale...S4E23

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:56pm On May 01, 2013
more

1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:59pm On May 01, 2013
more pics

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:36pm On May 01, 2013
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:40pm On May 01, 2013
yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.