Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699200 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Collisam(m): 1:24am On Mar 10, 2015
I miss Katherine, nastiest gal
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2015
This episode of the originals was boring. undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
uve watched it already wow,
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by seribroo56(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
pls lite to downloaded thanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2015
seribroo56:
pls lite to downloaded thanks
watch tv series. Net
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

uve watched it already wow,
haha yea.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by seribroo56(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
haha yea.
rokiatu:
watch tv series. Net
rokiatu:
haha yea.
thanks a mill
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jjfuma: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
she drank Damon's blood n thus became sired to him ,plus she has been crushing on Damon since season 1 grin grin
I m asking about Caroline, why she was not sired to damon.By the way, I get the answer.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
double post!
I don't know dis. I have doubt nd I asked.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Rosen:

I m asking about Caroline, why she was not sired to damon.By the way, I get the answer.
It's different with Caroline ,any vampire can turn any human into a vampire without having to sire dem but in Elena's case ,Stefan wanted her to drink animals blood but as a new vampire it is hard for them to control d hunger so Damon gave Elena his blood to drink when her body started rejecting d blood bags n in d process she became sired to him,plus she is a doppelganger whose blood was used to build Klaus's werewolf sired army n her attraction to Damon also
Rosen:

I don't know dis. I have doubt nd I asked.
d "double post" is a mistake made by me because I posted d same thing twice
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:

....I don't like what klaus is trying to do
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Klaus is a sphycotic bastard but i lke d guy..d originals s2e15
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Haley has turned to another Caroline sha.... Grade 1 hoe...... Sleeping with everyone in the series.... Impregnated by Nicklaus, slept with Elijah just before the wedding and now sleeping with that dead husband of hers...... Na wa....

Anyways, I'm happy for Elijah, finally hitting that vampire, she was really a severely untapped resource ✔

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
nani667:
Haley has turned to another Caroline sha.... Grade 1 hoe...... Sleeping with everyone in the series.... Impregnated by Nicklaus, slept with Elijah just before the wedding and now sleeping with that dead husband of hers...... Na wa....

Anyways, I'm happy for Elijah, finally hitting that vampire, she was really a severely untapped resource ✔

grin Untapped resources bawo..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
nani667:

Caroline's own is different naaa, she was compelled by damon and dated both matt nd Tyler but it was circumstances dat lead her to that. If not she would hv stuck to 1.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
nani667:

you are damn funny honestly. I like the way you write. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
"Severely untapped resource" grin grin

Not seen TO yet tho... been a lil too busy... but from the last epi, I knew Elijah was wasting his time tryna "save" Klaus... o well, hope to join ya'll soon.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2015
The Originals-one of my favourities movies so far, The most badest dude in the history of vampires klaus......the originals can't be killed.mehn, my favouritie actors are klaus/ elijah.......and for rebbekah i don't like her much ....been 1000 yrs old,she can't control herself over men....she fall so easy with men....which is wat klaus hate so much...... The best action is where marcel, think he can kill or punish klaus with his squad, and marcel want to stop klaus from taking back, the city from him. Not knowing that klaus is not only a vampire but a hybrid wolf ie to say hybrid wolf /vampire makes him a beast.....my favourities quote when marcel brought out those guys was"do u think you can subdue me with this brat's" i think the originals is very interesting..much more the honourable elijah playing a key role as an elder brother to klaus & rebbekah.the grammer,the play hilariously awesome
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Caroline's own is different naaa, she was compelled by damon and dated both matt nd Tyler but it was circumstances dat lead her to that. If not she would hv stuck to 1.
Iffahear grin Caroline stick to a single guy? don't be surprised when she dumps Stefan n starts dating Malakai ... grin

Trivia; Did u know dat Caroline Forbes have never slept with a human before? grin ...Damon ,Tyler ,Niklaus n Stefan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2015
Dikenafa1:
The Originals-one of my favourities movies so far, The most badest dude in the history of vampires klaus......the originals can't be killed.mehn, my favouritie actors are klaus/ elijah.......and for rebbekah i don't like her much ....been 1000 yrs old,she can't control herself over men....she fall so easy with men....which is wat klaus hate so much...... The best action is where marcel, think he can kill or punish klaus with his squad, and marcel want to stop klaus from taking back, the city from him. Not knowing that klaus is not only a vampire but a hybrid wolf ie to say hybrid wolf /vampire makes him a beast.....my favourities quote when marcel brought out those guys was"do u think you can subdue me with this brat's" i think the originals is very interesting..much more the honourable elijah playing a key role as an elder brother to klaus & rebbekah.the grammer,the play hilariously awesome
e be like say u just d start ni ,we de season 2 now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
Iffahear grin Caroline stick to a single guy? don't be surprised when she dumps Stefan n starts dating Malakai ... grin

Trivia; Did u know dat Caroline Forbes have never slept with a human before? grin ...Damon ,Tyler ,Niklaus n Stefan
she haven't slept with Stefan yet undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 5:59am On Mar 12, 2015
group photo tvd smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 6:05am On Mar 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
It's different with Caroline ,any vampire can turn any human into a vampire without having to sire dem but in Elena's case ,Stefan wanted her to drink animals blood but as a new vampire it is hard for them to control d hunger so Damon gave Elena his blood to drink when her body started rejecting d blood bags n in d process she became sired to him,plus she is a doppelganger whose blood was used to build Klaus's werewolf sired army n her attraction to Damon also d "double post" is a mistake made by me because I posted d same thing twice
thanks for help. You clear my doubt smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 6:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Now I m current season, just completed episode 15. m feeling steroline after last episode. waiting for next episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by francizy(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2015
rokiatu:
she haven't slept with Stefan yet undecided
it will happen soon ,Damon ,Tyler ,Klaus ,she never slept with dem instantly ,but it will happen grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rosen:
Now I m current season, just completed episode 15. m feeling steroline after last episode. waiting for next episode
are you still a stelena fan? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tonight on TVD Season 6 Episode 16
Caroline is missing and Stefan feels responsible for her disappearance.
Stefan calls Damon to help him find Caroline
Elena and Bonnie goes to look for Caroline in a club... That would be all for now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tonight

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
More

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2015
rokiatu:
are you still a stelena fan? grin
No, not any more. after watchng season 5 . she reacts like she didn't care stefan died in s5 nd she choose damon over stefan, I can't tell u how much I hate elena. Stefan deserves better.
I like human elena, if elena becomes human again then yes I ship stelena all over again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.