Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696056 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Pls TVD fans. Where can I download episode 10 to 12 of S7. Mobitvseries.net is messing up
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2016
.... Well, hello from the other side, Stefan... Lol... Guess, he is back to save Klaus again like he did before...
....i so want that Aiya dead, but I can't deny she is ruthless unlike our dear Klaus... Camille is destroying him.
.... Something is not right with that heart, I don't believe it's Jackson's....
.....Lovely protective scenes from Kol and Freya....
... Can't wait for next week.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by amicableSavage: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nathe11:
how can you say even TO is becoming more predictable, that is not true @ll if so what z gonna happen next?...
lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by amicableSavage: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Pls TVD fans. Where can I download episode 10 to 12 of S7. Mobitvseries.net is messing up
well I download mine in HD o. minirlss.in or 4do.se 'll suffice. Use a PC.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wats d deal with this huntress ni Is she a vampire too or jux a hunter? If na jux hunter, y d need for julian n d heretics to run from them? ?? Kinda silly, y not just snap d bitch's neck or If they r afraid of d hunter's curse, dem fit do wetin Julian do with her papa na angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.... Well, hello from the other side, Stefan... Lol... Guess, he is back to save Klaus again like he did before...
....i so want that Aiya dead, but I can't deny she is ruthless unlike our dear Klaus... Camille is destroying him.
.... Something is not right with that heart, I don't believe it's Jackson's....
.....Lovely protective scenes from Kol and Freya....
... Can't wait for next week.

Yh. Some heart dats gonna make the original family vulnerable gotn so easily?! Something is definitely not right abt it.

Aya!! Elijah should have killed her in that ring, anywaiz let's hope she s not gonna be more than a pain in elijah's ass.

I really do not understand why klaus would still waste another second exchanging words with aurora while he was in charge of the white oak bullet.

Aurora should be outta the prophesy by now buh unfortunately, she now have aya to side with.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rich4god:
One of the original myt die....

ERROR 404!!!

None of 'em s dying, least not now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nathe11:
the only thing pissing me off abt TO is that Klaus is getting way too emotional...I prefer the rootless,heartless & unpredictable KLAUS MICHEALSON

Exactly wat "dulling" me. This is not the klaus I knew.. He s gettin way too emotional

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

The truth is TVD may have lost its way after season 4 and TO rose up to the occassion,but the thing is TVD's first three seasons are still way better than TO.

Yes!! Way better cos the originals was init.

Remember, TVD lost its path after the originals was pulled outta 'em in season 4
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 1:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Ok... today's episode of TO was kul although, why all the damn hesitation!!!!!

Talk talk... just shoot already!!! We want people to die sad sad

TVD well... ehmm... no words.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 2:37am On Feb 21, 2016
nice TO episode as always . However , Klaus sadistic , impulsive and unsteady persona is being filtered with his recent overwhelming affection for em Aurora n Camille.
Again, Freya is really skilled and strong . although, their mother is the most skillful witch on both shows. at Least , she was .

TVD is different from TO, tho.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Stefan don suffer for this life sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Y'all don't expect Klaus to be ruthless and savagery as he was before. He's no longer the villain of the story and he has finally accepted his family and they him. Let's not forget that he is a father now and also that he was once a good guy b4 his step father's cruelty made him a beast.

As for TVD, like the poster above me said, stefan don really suffer for this life.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Caroline is going to New Orleans? cheesy Nice!!
I'd like to see how Camille handles seeing Klaus former flame grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
parrotibaba:
Y'all don't expect Klaus to be ruthless and savagery as he was before. He's no longer the villain of the story and he has finally accepted his family and they him. Let's not forget that he is a father now and also that he was once a good guy b4 his step father's cruelty made him a beast.

As for TVD, like the poster above me said, stefan don really suffer for this life.
Abeg thank you for that, i dont understand how people view things. You cant really expect him to be as ruthless as he was with all that went on for some period of time now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadonjack:

Yes!! Way better cos the originals was init.

Remember, TVD lost its path after the originals was pulled outta 'em in season 4
Yh true.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UyiIredia(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Okay guys. The last part of the Originals I watched was where they defeated Dahlia. What season and episode should I be continuing from ?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nathysmith: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
wow so the actress that plays aya in the originals is a nigerian.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by armadeo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
You're right to run because what I'm going to do to you would redefine the word sadistic....
Klaus 2016.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
This Aiya cat walk dey cause confusion for my trousers Sha embarassed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nathysmith:
wow so the actress that plays aya in the originals is a nigerian.

Yh, she was born to nigerian parents, in england dou. I had to dig up sm stuffs abt her wen I saw her dark face arose in season 3.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
UyiIredia:
Okay guys. The last part of the Originals I watched was where they defeated Dahlia. What season and episode should I be continuing from ?

Let's see... That should be d last episode of season 2, so apparently, yu are to start from episode 1, season 3 now.

Buh, for beta comprehension, I'd advice yu start from the last episode of season 2 and see it through season 3.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingTom:

Werey grin. Is this the best u can do? Bros, dem say Aiya na Nigerian oo shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UyiIredia(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadonjack:

Let's see... That should be d last episode of season 2, so apparently, yu are to start from episode 1, season 3 now.

Buh, for beta comprehension, I'd advice yu start from the last episode of season 2 and see it through season 3.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
UyiIredia:

Ok. Thanks.

Anytime
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingTom:

Lmao. U eh! But her cat walk na die
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Unseen(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tracy Ifeachor

A British television and theatre actress best known for playing in the ‘Doctor Who Christmas special, The End of Time’, and TV series ‘Crossbones’. She also stars as Aya in The Originals. She’s hot!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracy_Ifeachor

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
wristbangle:

Werey grin. Is this the best u can do? Bros, dem say Aiya na Nigerian oo shocked
you see am because my bololo dey only dance for naija babes. Guy if I do pass this one na ban sure pass for me so yeah that's the best I can do grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2016
Aurora tho....babe was just wasting bullets....abi she doesn't know where the heart is ni...smh.... this last originals episode didn't appeal to me at all...

TVD and their huntress issue....hmmm... they should just call in a favor to Nicklaus and he can come and help them solve their Huntress problem
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by westsyde92: 1:37am On Feb 22, 2016
how did yhu guys watching TVD right now manage to watch from season 3-5 please..cosi stopped at 3 wen d whole series was beginning to bore me,now I see peeps tokin about TVD as d best series ever
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2016
KingTom:

No be only you. She is beautiful no doubt.

As for TO, what were the writer thinking when the almighty Klaus hesitated in ending Aurora after all she had done and the promise he made to Elijah. It doesn't make sense to me.

So far this episode of VD is the only episode I've enjoyed so far. I was even planning to quit watching the show after this season, well lets see how it goes.

By the way, Enzo is one confused mofo, his character should be killed off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.