Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694239 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2016
UjSizzle:
Why isn't anyone screaming? TVD is back for the season finale.

I have to say, this episode gives me hope for something worthwhile smiley
we are waiting for the originals grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2016
iheanyi40:
exactly..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
UjSizzle:

I watched this last night and I was on edge all through the episode. Very awesome. This Siren had better maintain the creeps she's exerting on me throughout this season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by teejaypee: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
UjSizzle:

nobody is screaming because everyone is addicted to TO.

TVD lost it a long time ago

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
teejaypee:

nobody is screaming because everyone is addicted to TO.

TVD lost it a long time ago
I thought it wasn't until 2017.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by teejaypee: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Crixina:
I thought it wasn't until 2017.

yeah, though almost everyone is no longer interested in TVD
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Talius:

I watched this last night and I was on edge all through the episode. Very awesome. This Siren had better maintain the creeps she's exerting on me throughout this season.
The episode was really interesting. They better not make the siren as useless as Reina o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
iheanyi40:
Lets hope the originals itself lasts after season 4.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 2:11am On Oct 24, 2016
teejaypee:

yeah, though almost everyone is no longer interested in TVD
exactly, I'm not anymore.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2016
UjSizzle:

The episode was really interesting. They better not make the siren as useless as Reina o.

Exactly. Let's keep our hands folded though.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
UjSizzle:

nobody is screaming because big sister Freya used magic to link us all to the originals and put us into bloody sleep till 2017.
n did I mention that If Klaus dies, we all die too.
n Klaus, he knew he had to be the hanger for Freya's spell, he saved us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Followed this thread and decided to try out the new TVD season and I am just bored already., same crappy story just repackaged., Damon and Stefan always engaged in their On and OFF relationship.. the show just can't accept that Elena is gone and move on.. always writing one imaginary letter or the other to her, (nonsense) .., the Evil being explained to everyone will turn out to be a flop and dissapointment. It's a SHE everyone, the feared creature that controls Damon and Enzo is nothing but just a lady with powers.. show is boring.. Reina Cruz introduced herself much worse but turned out to be crap.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:58am On Oct 25, 2016
somehowpenis:
Followed this thread and decided to try out the new TVD season and I am just bored already., same crappy story just repackaged., Damon and Stefan always engaged in their On and OFF relationship.. the show just can't accept that Elena is gone and move on.. always writing one imaginary letter or the other to her, (nonsense) .., the Evil being explained to everyone will turn out to be a flop and dissapointment. It's a SHE everyone, the feared creature that controls Damon and Enzo is nothing but just a lady with powers.. show is boring.. Reina Cruz introduced herself much worse but turned out to be crap.
Lol theres nothing the show would do that would make u like it u have already put up d mentality that it will be crap and thats wat is happening even if its good or not it most definitely will be crap to u.
Well they did try from season 1-4. (season 3 being the best of them all)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 6:00am On Oct 25, 2016
simi4me:

nobody is screaming because big sister Freya used magic to link us all to the originals and put us into bloody sleep till 2017.
lol, no b lie o

Ultimatesammie:

Lets hope the originals itself lasts after season 4.
it's meant to, cos right now nobody gives a fvck about TVD again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Lol theres nothing the show would do that would make u like it u have already put up d mentality that it will be crap and thats wat is happening even if its good or not it most definitely will be crap to u.
Well they did try from season 1-4. (season 3 being the best of them all)
yes that was when the show was still it.. season 1 to 4 alone. The show lost it with Katrina dying off and Elena turning into a vampire.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2016
iheanyi40:
lol, no b lie o

it's meant to, cos right now nobody gives a fvck about TVD again
Lol You think if TO was doing so well the number of episodes will be slashed and it would be moved to winter period instead of d usual Fall
There are speculations that they might cancel it after season 4.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Lol You think if TO was doing so well the number of episodes will be slashed and it would be moved to winter period instead of d usual Fall
There are speculations that they might cancel it after season 4.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2016
iheanyi40:

cheesy grin oh yes..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pacino26(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2016
simi4me:

You wicked o. grin grin grin grin TVD lost its juice IMO. TO has it for me so am in a deep sleep too.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
pacino26:

You wicked o. grin grin grin grin TVD lost its juice IMO. TO has it for me so am in a deep sleep too.

yes o, who get time for TVD? I lost interest in dat series the moment Elina became a bloodsucking vampire.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Branzy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
simi4me:

yes o, who get time for TVD? I lost interest in dat series the moment Elina became a bloodsucking vampire.
Gramm dy killed the series there
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Very boring episode.....

They should just do and finish the series... These days people are just downloading for the sake of Just Downloading... Epic shite....

It's to see if they can use that new Character that is supposed to be the Siren that emerged at the end of the episode to provide some minor intrigue to the already dead series
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
E be like the TVD premiere wasn't up to scratch based on the reactions here, didn't bother to download it and certainly won't now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

I don't understand have they have started airing episodes of Vampire Diaries season eight?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
pamcode:
I don't understand have they have started airing episodes of Vampire Diaries season eight?
Yes. Season 8 premiered last week.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 1:30am On Oct 26, 2016
iheanyi40:

gbam!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 1:34am On Oct 26, 2016
simi4me:

craxxxy

y them no con follow their normal mode of operation na? one tvd, one TO....why must we wait till 2017 before we can see baby hope?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 5:01am On Oct 26, 2016
franugo:

craxxxy

y them no con follow their normal mode of operation na? one tvd, one TO....why must we wait till 2017 before we can see baby hope?

na dem Sabi. n please do not wake me up, am still in bloody sleep
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 6:29am On Oct 26, 2016
simi4me:

na dem Sabi. n please do not wake me up, am still in bloody sleep

lol, I guess you're using d nairaland app
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
franugo:

lol, I guess you're using d nairaland app
no
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2016
simi4me:

no

then how perchance did my quote disturb ur sleep?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2016
franugo:

then how perchance did my quote disturb ur sleep?
sleeping with the originals

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.