Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695075 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
RinzyReviews:
After waiting a week to see Katherine, all we got in response were just nods (shoe, hair, jacket) to what makes Katherine Katherine. Mama Donovan and Vicki make surprising returns to the series.

These people had better bring Katherine back before I get incredibly angry.
In Stefan's voice "I don't care about anything anymore". undecided

If they like they can killed all the characters off in the final.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abeg na which time TO go come out?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
wristbangle:
Abeg na which time TO go come out?
dem say na March 17 o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
KingTom:
dem say na March 17 o

Boss mi oo, na ur face be this sir? But wait e don com finish na. TVD dey annoy me abeg
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Boss mi oo, na ur face be this sir? But wait e don com finish na. TVD dey annoy me abeg
today na March 4th na. I dey o boss just low key, I no dey watch TVD na grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rokia2:
makes no damn sense.

Seems so forced to me. This series is not making sense anymore. The writers are writing like 13 yrs old writing a series.

Then stop watching naaa,just wait for originals or you don't watch
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hahaha i give it up for TVD!! Their suspence game is tight!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Blacklister:
Hahaha i give it up for TVD!! Their suspence game is tight!!! cheesy

Dont lie to yourself ,you are waiting for the originals right? cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Electronzeez:

Dont lie to yourself ,you are waiting for the originals right? cheesy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2017
tho i stopped watching tvd around season 6 or so,d criticism is wy over the top,d originals that most peeps are praizing here like its game of thrones and Prison break joined together is just entering its 4th season and i still know peeps who have also dropped it.tvd in season 4 was still quite good.i just hope for d sake of TO faithfuls that they don't cast it d way the did tvd
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
dubylhover:
tho i stopped watching tvd around season 6 or so,d criticism is wy over the top,d originals that most peeps are praizing here like its game of thrones and Prison break joined together is just entering its 4th season and i still know peeps who have also dropped it.tvd in season 4 was still quite good.i just hope for d sake of TO faithfuls that they don't cast it d way the did tvd

yeah, I agree with u.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kunleskey(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2017
The last episode is out ...end of discussion

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Kunleskey:
The last episode is out ...end of discussion
torr so the nonsense don end at last?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2017
What an emotional season finale. Beautiful smiley
Shed a tear in-between and smiled at the end.
kiss

Goodbye TVD

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kunleskey(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2017
slinkman:
yes o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Finally it's over
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ogorwyne(f): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
the finale was so emotional. made me tear up. Bonnie is such a beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
The series finale got most things right; it was filled with lots of emotions and callbacks to earlier seasons. It's finally over, the journey of eight years has come to an end. I read somewhere between the lines that TO might not be returning for a fifth season... God help us!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
RinzyReviews:
The series finale got most things right; it was filled with lots of emotions and callbacks to earlier seasons. It's finally over, the journey of eight years has come to an end. I read somewhere between the lines that TO might not be returning for a fifth season... God help us!
The letter from Klaus?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
cry cry I'm so gonna miss TVD oh my God........ After 8 years cry adios
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
UjSizzle:

The letter from Klaus?

Not Klaus' letter.

In an interview, Julie Plec said she didn't think they'll delve much into what's left between Caroline and Klaus because that would entail talking about the Boarding house school which might not be worth it, and that TO wasn't yet confirmed for season 5 so such plans for now were non-existent.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talkis: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Netflix Unlimited Movie Content

Standard Account >>>>>>> N1,000

HD Account >>>>>>> N2,000

Ultra HD Account >>>>>>> N2,500

U don't use your card or account details to pay

You watch Netflix anonymously

Standard Account >>>>>>> N1,000

HD Account >>>>>>> N2,000

Ultra HD Account >>>>>>> N2,500

Call or whatsapp } 080 3552 .0482

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Well the final was not so bad.

Now waiting for the originals and empire.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ogorwyne(f): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
I'll miss damon. fell in love with him. God help my tender heart.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Finally e don over, well it was a bitter-sweet ending. Was expecting bonnie to die but she didn't..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
RinzyReviews:

Not Klaus' letter.

In an interview, Julie Plec said she didn't think they'll delve much into what's left between Caroline and Klaus because that would entail talking about the Boarding house school which might not be worth it, and that TO wasn't yet confirmed for season 5 so such plans for now were non-existent.
Well, they don't confirm plans for renewal until the current season is well on its way.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
wow........epic finale....... lovely......BYE TOO.......... kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
slinkman:
like seriously u mean gan o grin..........have u watch the finale, am sure u haven't..........
This finale has really changed my mind, am going to miss tvd cry......Buh i know the originals will console me cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
GOODBYE TVD.........

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Crappy season finale, since that nonsense fat julie perc will takeover writing the originals full time, i wonder how screwed up she will make that series. Hope she doesn't, since stefan is dead, why didn't his mom and dad come to him? Why even kill stefan? The show has lost it all since season 5..

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2017
dubylhover:

If they give us the same Shi.t they did with TVD then I and some no nonsense fans will drop the series . No time there are many interesting series out there .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2017
UjSizzle:

Well, they don't confirm plans for renewal until the current season is well on its way.

True. Hopefully, this isn't the last season of TO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.