Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692851 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2017
MJBOLT:

Underworld
Teen Wolf [series]
Cursed
Wolves
Twilight [but They need to turn to their wolf Form regularly to slow their aging process]

lol u mentioned teen wolf Scott is nothing to write home about very weak alpha wolf

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 3:00pm On May 12, 2017

Scott Is weak I agree but Teen wolf Have strong werewolves like deucalion and his alpha pack, peter, satomi, derek…

thenny312:
lol u mentioned teen wolf Scott is nothing to write home about very weak alpha wolf
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2017
MJBOLT:

Scott Is weak I agree but Teen wolf Have strong werewolves like deucalion and his alpha pack, peter, satomi, derek…

That's true tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2017
UjSizzle:
I don't even know why we're arguing strength and whatnot. You have to have been partially watching the series to not realise the Wolves are actually stronger than vampires (except the originals, and they give these ones a decent fight).

Forget TVD where everyone comes a bit enhanced. Do you see how Damon tries to stay away from Tyler when he's in wolf-mode? Lockwood would just tear the niqqah apart without second thoughts.
A wolf's bite is also poison to vampires. They don't even need to fight too much. Just one bite and they can go rest.

Hence, whenever Damon has to kill a wolf, he makes up an elaborate plan where he gets to sneak up on them and rip out their heart.

Now biko let us find something more compelling to argue over.
Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2017
MJBOLT:

A lot of people are deekriding vampires here undecided …The werewolves of TVD have limitations such they can only turn on the full moon,that_s why vampires are far superior to them
Marcel driving out the werewolves from the quarter had help from witches if i remember well (I stand to be corrected)……
Any body remember that episode where werewolves had moon rings that gave them access to all their powers, I don't remember marcel and his goons challenging them,the mikaelsons were the ones who defeated them
Thank you!

MJBOLT:

Some people need to watch films like van Helsing, underworld, teen wolf Or dog soldiers to see real werewolves not those weak dogs in TVD …
Even the vampires of underworld dae use weapons fight their werewolvesgrin
No vampire in the TVD can even take on the werewolves from underworld except the mikaelsons and marcel
Bless your soul.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2017
Na simple English oh. werewolves are stronger Vampires are powerful in short, Vampires > Werewolves :p. lol impatiently, waiting for next episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 12, 2017
Jaymaestro:
Na simple English oh. werewolves are stronger Vampires are powerful in short, Vampires > Werewolves :p. lol impatiently, waiting for next episode
Relax next episode is due tomorrow morning

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by WetDreamz: 7:26am On May 13, 2017
realhumanity:

Just 3? Here I was thinking it will be 22 episodes
22 episodes per season will only make the series more shallow. Half of the season would just be fillers
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by WetDreamz: 7:35am On May 13, 2017
Rokia2:
In other news the originals has been renewed for season 5.
And julie plec is taking over sad

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2017
WetDreamz:

They want to turn the show to TVD. Damn! Julie Plec is a drama queen.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2017
laffing ma fvcking ass out.....

see Elijah....

baba was dancing shoki when the Holo stabbed him......

can't stop laughing.....

the fear in Klaus's eyes when he thought he was gonna die... lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:31am On May 13, 2017
Elijah :O

So Sofia kills Elijah. Takes the blade, and then kills Marcel? Wow.

Nice episode. Seeing Alaric. Hope coming to the rescue. Davina smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2017
UjSizzle:
Elijah :O

So Sofia kills Elijah. Takes the blade, and then kills Marcel? Wow.

Nice episode. Seeing Alaric. Hope coming to the rescue. Davina smiley

The way I see it....Elijah is dying....not dead yet....they'll bring him back.....they always do....

Meanwhile... Freya and keelin don go honeymoon grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2017
That hollow's mother is fine sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:28pm On May 13, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

The way I see it....Elijah is dying....not dead yet....they'll bring him back.....they always do....

Meanwhile... Freya and keelin don go honeymoon grin
They wanted Hope to shine small grin

So if Hope is a New Orleans witch, does it mean Freya is one too?
Kinda confused about Hope's ancestry. I recall their Mother's bones was consecrated on New Orleans soil in the first or second season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2017
Darn. This series is too sweet.
Everything was a bang!
Alaric must be the best crossover character ever!
Even in death, Davina still appears Pouty.
I hope Elijah finds himself again sha.. He's been without a focus..
Hope shows Power pass Power.. Knew she'd do something when I saw her in tight outfit like her mother.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2017
UjSizzle:

Kinda confused about Hope's ancestry. I recall their Mother's bones was consecrated on New Orleans soil in the first or second season.

lol...no be only you....was surprised that she could drive away Davina....

my head don over oscillate.....hope go strong pass Freya.....

meanwhile... where the Fvck was Freya?!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...no be only you....was surprised that she could drive away Davina....

my head don over oscillate.....hope go strong pass Freya.....

meanwhile... where the Fvck was Freya?!!!
she's on sabbatical with keelin cheesy grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2017
I really loved this episode at least some back story into the origin of the werewolves
Everything starts with the witches dev been manipulating since forever, the poor girl didn't kuku ask for the power cry
Nice seeing some action on hopes side grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2017
It is a good thing to see the most beautiful girl in New Orleans return in this episode .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keballl: 5:16pm On May 13, 2017
The episode just kick started the real season. Damn !!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2017
Kindly read my review for this awesome latest episode here https://rinzyreviews./2017/05/13/tv-review-the-originals-s04-e08/

The Originals will just be bursting my head. These witches practically own the entire TVD/TO universe, they created the vampires and the werewolves. Witches rule the world.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2017
thenny312:
she's on sabbatical with keelin cheesy grin

lol.....nawa ohhh...very wrong time to be banging....

well...she's coming back to meet horrors....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
Keballl:
The episode just kick started the real season. Damn !!

you're damn right!

the original Originals just returned....

#AwaitingHorrors
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2017
Talius:
Kindly read my review for this awesome latest episode here https://rinzyreviews./2017/05/13/tv-review-the-originals-s04-e08/

The Originals will just be bursting my head. These witches practically own the entire TVD/TO universe, they created the vampires and the werewolves. Witches rule the world.

very true talk oh...though them....Vampires, Werewolves, hybrids....everything supernatural came to be....no wonder Holo is unstoppable...

for now@least

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....nawa ohhh...very wrong time to be banging....

well...she's coming back to meet horrors....
yea she will have to help save elijah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2017
UjSizzle:

Freya is A New orleans witch. The French quarter witches did some kind of ritual to accept her, that was after she helped to save those kids from St Claire i think.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2017
Guys how come davina Is the spokesperson for the ancestors, we all know they hate her and they branded her soul after she died, so how come she's part of the ancestors now shocked
Did something else happen I can't recall? Lest we forget she also severed the link the ancestors has to new Orleans, so I dnt know how she miraculously became one of them undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:31am On May 14, 2017
WetDreamz:

OMG No!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2017
Wow so werewolves were originally witches, what an interesting back story but how could a small spell turned them within 3-5 sec? The power of the hollow na something o, she bonded them to the moon. Is it ok to say she'll finish Dahlia?
As for davina, she was all over the place, was that her powers or the ancestors? their representative?
She was powerful enough to forced blood out of marcel but baby hope gave her a run for her money *in hope's voice* you're hurting us grin so proud of her..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2017
thenny312:
Guys how come davina Is the spokesperson for the ancestors, we all know they hate her and they branded her soul after she died, so how come she's part of the ancestors now shocked
Did something else happen I can't recall? Lest we forget she also severed the link the ancestors has to new Orleans, so I dnt know how she miraculously became one of them undecided

Another plot-hole..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:54am On May 14, 2017
As for those of you clamouring for action earlier in the season. I put this question to you. ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.