Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694910 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2018
grin

edicied:
Are you serious? She is finally dead? Praise tha Lord cheesy

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2018
saif351:
wat!?, the cutest of dem all! beside, her acting was nice
Cutest you say.... Yea, her acting was nice, I just disliked the character.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
joshuamoses101:
why are you guys fusing up and down na,Hayley who has not contributed anything to the show other than being hopes mother dies and you are all fusing.
and I even saw someone who said cami's character was annoying,young man what have you been smoking? horseshit??
biko am enjoying the season.
if you don't like it go and act your own.
Wtf??

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pacino26(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Now I got my old maniac Klaus back and furious grin grin grin
Elijah still lives by his noble code even for a different family. I suspect that little girlfriend of Cole to be behind his memory recall lapse. TO is hot and I can't imagine the heat from next episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by laydoh(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
tbh,dis hope no get charisma at all.all she does is talk and cry.i miss dah kid.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by saif351(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dracoe:

Cutest you say.... Yea, her acting was nice, I just disliked the character.
hmm...k,i respect ur opinion
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 2:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Can Elijah die already please! I've never for once liked that guy.

Accolades-deserving characters of this episode: my poor eyes.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by oseriki9: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2018
fowlyansh181:
Eh, this episode was alright. I mean, nothing really moved the plot along until the ending essentially. Highlight moments were basically all of Klaus' scenes. How he didn't take Hope's bullshit line, "You need to go. Just go!" and still came back to comfort her during Hayley's funeral, but also let it be known that it **had** to be the last time it happened so she could remain safe, but he'll keep in contact how he should've continued to do in the past. Klaus was also the one to carve Hayley's name into the tree that also pays tribute to Jackson and Mary which was very nice of him to do. Also, in the end, we find out that even though he's angry at Elijah and doesn't want to be near him he still wants to protect him from himself. Klaus is the MVP of this episode and the entire series period, point, blank.

I liked Ivy and Klaus' scene as well. I thought she was going to be one of those foul witches who was secretly plotting something behind everyone's back, but so far she seems chill. She showed compassion for the position Klaus is in despite him killing one of her coven members, helped him with the astral projection, and even showed compassion towards his conflict with Hope.

When it comes to Elijah and Antoinette...it's pretty much whatever. I don't understand how Elijah is still bringing up how her family was in danger when in actuality **his** family was in danger and Antoinette failed to make that simple phone call, but okay. I suppose the phone call situation isn't going to be addressed and the only way the situation is really getting addressed is by Antoinette. Antoinette acknowledges that her mother is the bad guy in this situation, that her mother was deluded, and that her mother and brother were a part of the reason why Hayley is dead. In a sense, she's acknowledging that her family wasn't in any danger, but Elijah is still with the mindset that they were from the information he was given and so he acted on that. The writers should've just had Elijah and Antoinette state that they were manipulated and misinformed because that's what that whole issue was about. Along with her failing to make that phone call, yes, I'm stuck on that, haha.

As for this whole Hayley/Elijah/Antoinette thing...cut that shit out. Elijah has loved Hayley for the same amount of time he's loved Antoinette; seven years. It's not a competition and it's not that fucking serious. I do like how Antoinette can acknowledge that Hayley meant something to Elijah before he gave up his memories and she's not trying to pretend there wasn't a past between them. Antoinette is very mature, patient, and understanding of everything so far and she's trying to figure out what'll happen between her and Elijah once he is given his memories which is understandable. What she fails to realize is that Elijah can have a relationship with her while still loving his family and caring for Hayley. He'll have to come to terms with a few things and she'll have to be patient with him while he's doing that.

Anyways, during the next episode, it seems Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, Freya, and Marcel are trapped in Elijah's maze of memories. It's more than likely the Hollow who did this goofy act, but I'm not sure how Freya and Marcel got there. I'm just glad we've got the family back together because...why the hell is this called the Originals and yet, we fail to see Kol and Rebekah for six episodes? Our time was wasted with these new bitches named Roman and Greta.

You lifted this from reddit?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2018
oseriki9:

You lifted this from reddit?
i posted it on Reddit
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by oseriki9: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2018
fowlyansh181:
i posted it on Reddit
Ok.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2018
laydoh:
tbh,dis hope no get charisma at all.all she does is talk and cry.i miss dah kid.
same here
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mah man!!
Fvck Elijah!!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lana1:
Mah man!! Fvck Elijah!!
He's just being played like an idiot
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lana1:
Mah man!!
Fvck Elijah!!
Meh that scene was epic grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Just caught up with the series.... Saw the latest episodes...

Hayley's death scene has to be the most useless scene this season.... Babe plunged her hand into Hayley's chest cavity, man's was waiting for ages for her to pull out that heart already, instead she waited.... And waited.... And waited.... And waited some more.... Till Hayley finally took her outside and died with her...

WTF....??

Thankfully this is the last season tho.... They have Clearly run out of ideas....

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
nani667:

Hayley's death scene has to be the most useless scene this season.... Babe plunged her hand into Hayley's chest cavity, man's was waiting for ages for her to pull out that heart already, instead she waited.... And waited.... And waited.... And waited some more.... Till Hayley finally took her outside and died with her...

WTF....??

Thankfully this is the last season tho.... They have Clearly run out of ideas....
grin grin grin
Thought i was the only one.

They'll do anything to progress the plot. No matter how stupid it is.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
nani667:

WTF....??

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Elijah is at a state where he now wishes he was dead.. they have completely turned him into a complete wreck , just as they did Stefan when he took the cure.. other than that, it was a good episode..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2018
The idiot has spoken.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kill off the entire Cast and end the series...

Not bad.... Just hope the coming death's won't be as useless and hopeless as Hayley's
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Royzevic(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
first can someone tell Julie Plec not too murder KLAUS DIS ONE WEY SHE DON PROMISE MORE DEATH every other person can die for all I care … secondly im I d only one loving dis REBEKKAH of a lady ..she is by far d most charismatic lady in d whole TVD AND TO series thirdly the creator of that hollow vincent should die n should be by the hands of KLAUS. ..

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Royzevic(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
But how come no single scene of HOPE � in dis last EPISODE OR was she having her period during the shoot.. TVD AND TO… ..Sshaa
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Vamp diaries and the originals are very boring, I can't stand them anymore, and I used to watch them b4, I don't know what happened, I just came and lost interest all of a sudden.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
mhd5757:
Vamp diaries and the originals are very boring, I can't stand them anymore, and I used to watch them b4, I don't know what happened, I just came and lost interest all of a sudden.
Why are you telling us

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
mhd5757:

But the door is wide opened.... Why come here ranting again undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2018
I personally feel like this is the best season of the Originals so far.

Emphasis on "personally"

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2018
Dracoe:

How old are you? if I'm to gues I would say you are around the ages of 18 to 20 right?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2018
bazkid24:

Why are you telling us
You are around the ages of 18 to 20 right?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2018
mhd5757:
You are around the ages of 18 to 20 right?
You just unveiled how immature you are. Bye...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2018
Dracoe:

he has every right to rant here, it’s a thread for that.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
he has every right to rant here, it’s a thread for that.
jor o. This is.no place for ' ranting'. This is a fan page.

If u not a fan, u av no business here.

Let's learn to give constructive criticism on topical issues (so we can debate on it) and avoid baseless assertions by all means.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.