Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695248 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
to say i cried is an overstatement esp for a guy... wink but this episode was very emotional...tears comot small sha tongue, especially wen bonnie was telling dem ow dey spent their summer...i also liked the way damon acted for some1 who doesnt get along to well wiv her wen jeremy told him bonnie had died(had to rewind that part) and den d hug...and stephan(new one)...reserve my comment

and then again, we have a new vampire, its abt time i became one as well grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
After I watched T.O ep 4 I was like this better than Tvd but after the last episode of Tvd I was like...... No comment

Julie Plec is just driving me crazy with this shows but am still rooting for T.o

#teamklaus

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
Stefan scene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
lol Caroline's face

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
hungry Stefan

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
ella.b:
Stefan scene

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
ella.b:

Oh wow..few ppl here will agree dat originals is better.

No one was expecting tyler's return.I dunno wat story line he's gonna get.

The originals has one story which is klaus getting his city back. Then the hybrid baby should be another but they've not started exploring fully. But in TVD, stefan has a story, delena, caroline, matt, silas, katharine and tessa they all have stories. Like with each character, there's a story so to me, its more intriguing
rokiatu:

So na today you know say elena na big attention seeking monster? The batch want attention on her at times hence the whole show revolve around her.

She luv it when both brother obsessed over her even though she can only be with one at a time. She want them to keep on loving her. Remember from season 1 to 3 Damon was absolutely obsessed with her? Thats what she wa but even worst for Stefan because she knows deep down in her heart no man has ever loved her like Stefan. So she just expect him to be sucking over her for enternity, you know, reading his dairies, drinking animal blood, and crying for her to come back to him.

Look at this scene, the batch is freaking selfish. You fu..cking sleeping with damon but you want Stefan to keep his di..ck for you. as caroline would say, seriously angry angry angry angry angry

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcFfktsRI2A
[/url]

Lmao! Roki haf vex with elena. You noticed how anxious she got when rebecca wanted to compel stefan to forget her in season 4?
Anyway, can't wait to see what stefan's new life will be about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
delena moment

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Stefan smile

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Adaeze003:

The originals has one story which is klaus getting his city back. Then the hybrid baby should be another but they've not started exploring fully. But in TVD, stefan has a story, delena, caroline, matt, silas, katharine and tessa they all have stories. Like with each character, there's a story so to me, its more intriguing

Lmao! Roki haf vex with elena. You noticed how anxious she got when rebecca wanted to compel stefan to forget her in season 4?
Anyway, can't wait to see what stefan's new life will be about.

you can't say it's only a Klaus and the hybrid baby story alone... What about the witches especially Davina how a young girl of that age could channel a lot of power like that, I can say that she's greater than Bonnie
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
I don't really know why Julie had to bring Tyler back I don forget about his character already... Never liked him from season 1...

#teamjeremy #teamklaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
lol

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
lmao

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
rokiatu: cool

Lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Elijah

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
originals today

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
undecided

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adigokes(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
#TeamNewStefan #TeamKlaus #TeamJeremy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
adigokes: #TeamNewStefan #TeamKlaus #TeamJeremy

I feel u bro
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 5:17am On Oct 30, 2013
Abeg who be this Elijah actor? That guy sabi mehn. Cool guy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 30, 2013
omg like seriously my mouth is itching to talk.

All I can say right now is, I luv the scene between Klaus, Marcel, and Elijah.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2013
shocked
Reincarnated: Abeg who be this Elijah actor? That guy sabi mehn. Cool guy
You don't know who Elijah is? shocked
Reincarnated: Abeg who be this Elijah actor? That guy sabi mehn. Cool guy
You don't know who Elijah is?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2013
Things are getting more interesting. Marcel and Davina aren't the enemy. The enemy is ______________ and has been misleading them all this while.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Oh wow..errr...that scene btw Elijah and Davina..kai..
I'm finding it hard to be sympathetic to the witches.
Must I hate xters or certain characters in every episode?
Will come back with my summary later.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2013
ella.b:
Oh wow..errr...that scene btw Elijah and Davina..kai..
I'm finding it hard to be sympathetic to the witches.
Must I hate xters or certain characters in every episode?
Will come back with my summary later.
abeg, make I run go watch am b4. Ella spoil am. For me grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2013
Are we sure there wnt be some sort of fling btw elijah and hayley,d way dey look @each other,nd nt to forget the way she twitched her hair with that sudden smile of blush when he came in,or was it just me dat saw dat?..hmm klaus don dey vex.lolz
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Are we sure there wnt be some sort of fling btw elijah and hayley,d way dey look @each other,nd nt to forget the way she twitched her hair with that sudden smile of blush when he came in,or was it just me dat saw dat?..hmm klaus don dey vex.lolz
It crossed my mind too. And see the looks on Klaus' and Rebecca's faces when Elijah went to see Hayley when he came back. In fact going back to watch that scene makes me more convinced that there will be something between Elijah and Hayley. I'd like to see how klaus would react to that.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2013
@Team Eley . .una well done oo!! grin

I see Klaus eventually thwarting Elijah attempt to redeem his promise to Davina cos of his usual selfish reasons.

Klaus might broker a deal to Sophie that she ensures Hayley delivers while he delivers Davina to be killed.

I see Marcel, Elijah and Davina working together for a common goal.

Just thinking aloud grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.