Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,349 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (697161 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu: They are so freaking annoying I swear. I mean support whoever you wanna support but don't bring down another in the process.

I'm different, right? grin

...but Stefan should have banged that chick lipsrsealed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

I'm different, right? grin

...but Stefan should have banged that chick lipsrsealed
Like hell yeah you are. angry grin grin

hey guys please please vote for Klaus here. He really deserve it. and vote for the originals as well and Damon please guys lets take this home.

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/votenow.jsp?test=foo&pollId=1400048&optionId=1400482
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu: Next week promo

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeXi9BnqkwU
[/url]

grin eyah..jeremy wants to make out with bonnie but e go difficult o..if e eventually happen and den she starts moaning,jeremy will think its for pleasure not knowing dat ghosts dey pass tru bonnie to d other side grin I know I ve gone cray but na d truth o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
ella.b:

grin eyah..jeremy wants to make out with bonnie but e go difficult o..if e eventually happen and den she starts moaning,jeremy will think its for pleasure not know dat ghosts dey pass tru bonnie to d other side grin I know I ve gone cray but na d truth o.

LOL you are funny.

Well they can now fu..ck like animals. Shes been Hot as fu..ck and so have Jemery.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Heres the facebook link to vote.

You can vote as many times as you like. Ella go vote for Klaus. grin

https://www.facebook.com/peopleschoice

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu: Heres the facebook link to vote.

You can vote as many times as you like. Ella go vote for Klaus. grin

https://www.facebook.com/peopleschoice

grin I'm on my way to vote..y won't I vote for my baby..impossicant.I'm off to vote.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu:

You make no freaking sense, this is totally offtopic as to what we are talking abt.

We are talking about the reason why Stefan did not slam his pen..is into Tessa Pu..ssy.

And hes not a bi..tch aszz nigga. Maybe thats the word ya all give to niggas with real emotions. LMFAO at comparing Damon and Stfean, you blind or just plain ignorant? How can you compared them two? Stefan have been through much worse emotional wise and that can leave a toll on anyone. Not forget Stefan actually has a caring nature, hes not heartless like Damon.

And going by the Vampire dairies theory, everything magnify when you're a vampire, and Stefan as a human was very caring, kind and loving. And off course that magnified as a vampire so the only whining bit..ch nigga here is you lot that keep calling Stefan that cuz going by the vampire diaries storyline, sane people would know not to say such.

And not forgetting that Stefan and Damon have a completely different personality, just like Klaus and Elijah.

Nuff said.

Yeah...I agree with you... Stefan and Damon have completely different personalities... Just like Elijah and Nicklaus... but you don't hear Elijah or Nicklaus whining...

I understand it's his character, and that's all well and good...but his character is really annoying and whiny...and apparently that seems to be working for him...seeing as most of you chics are loving his character... but quite frankly to us guys...we've always seen him as insecure.... an a*ss kisser and kinda Gay......but I guess that's just me smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
nani.666:

Yeah...I agree with you... Stefan and Damon have completely different personalities... Just like Elijah and Nicklaus... but you don't hear Elijah or Nicklaus whining...

I understand it's his character, and that's all well and good...but his character is really annoying and whiny...and apparently that seems to be working for him...seeing as most of you chics are loving his character... but quite frankly to us guys...we've always seen him as insecure.... an a*ss kisser and[b] kinda Gay[/b]......but I guess that's just me smiley

-_______-
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lol... Ya'll are funny sha #teamstefan cheesy
Me? I'm just glad bonnie is back and all the oldies are gone! Phew!

Btw, what did elena mean by 'I finally got to be in love'? Was that meant to make stefan feel better?

Missing matt...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Adaeze003: Lol... Ya'll are funny sha #teamstefan cheesy

Btw, what did elena mean by 'I finally got to be in love'? Was that meant to make stefan feel better?

Missing matt...

Stefan was indifferent. That poker face shocked me for few seconds. Maybe he wants to move on...

My boy is growing up cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2013

Missing matt...
don't be so quick to assume that....if they r truly gone then VD ends in episode 7...I'm sure something like the people on the other side coming back will happen.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

Stefan was indifferent. That poker face shocked me for few seconds. Maybe he wants to move on...

My boy is growing up cheesy
Yea o! Can't wait 4 the next episode. Hope to see him getting on with life...

davetwitzy: don't be so quick to assume that....if they r truly gone then VD ends in episode 7...I'm sure something like the people on the other side coming back will happen.

Well at least 4 now they're dead and for some reason I think they'll stay dead. What's tessa or silas coming back to do
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dannylux: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
You're a fan of TVD too? Lmao

Adaeze003:
Yea o! Can't wait 4 the next episode. Hope to see him getting on with life...

Well at least 4 now they're dead and for some reason I think they'll stay dead. What's tessa or silas coming back to do
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by smashall20: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Is Bonnie now immortal?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2013

Missing matt...

To me elena was just being plain stu.pid.
That statement she made was very selfish.All she could think about was her face.Funny enough,Stefan gave her d words dat she's supposed to hear.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
smashall20: Is Bonnie now immortal?

I wonder d same thing.
I think she's still a witch but she's d passage/anchor to d other land.
Maybe she's immortal.next episode ll tell.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
^ she's half human half ghost grin

Dannylux: You're a fan of TVD too? Lmao

Yea o! Are you?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
What a TVD fan had to say bout Elena in d latest Episode.

[b]I'm genuinely confused. Do the writers not know that Elena has pretty much become the show's worst person or is this deliberate? They started out with making her different from her character in the books so maybe they are doing the opposite thing? Book Elena gets better and this one gets worse? She is easily detestable for all she has been doing and saying. Being a hard- core Stefan-Elena hopeful, now I fervently wish Elena dies and saves both the guys from eternal misery of having her around. And hasn't Damon become super boring as well? Or is that deliberate as well? Like setting up the stage for Elena turning human again and suddenly realising what a shitty vampire she was and voila! We say Oh good! atleast Damon won't be boring now and Elena is back to being the moral center of the VD universe? Cause if they plan to keep her like this, they might as well kill her off and let Katherine be the center of the series! she is way more fun, so much less whiny and even if she is self-centered, unlike Elena she OWNS up to it! Elena on the other hand, pretends to be superficially caring! Like, when was the last time she bothered abt Matt? and what kind of people are these 2 (Damon and Elena) that they decided that Stefan going away was such a huge weight off their shoulders that they must make the most of it and then run it in his face when they find out that he just spent the worst 3 months of his life waiting for them to rescue him? It really can't be non-deliberate! It must lead to something else, cause otherwise OH MY FREAKING GOD! SOMEONE KILL OFF THESE 2 PLEASE AND MAKE THE SERIES ABOUT Stefan and Katherine! And someone find a way to bring back Lexi! I thought she was the most awesome character who had the smallest time on the show! Stefan, Lexi, Katherine and Caroline! That would be a blast![/b]

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
davetwitzy: don't be so quick to assume that....if they r truly gone then VD ends in episode 7...I'm sure something like the people on the other side coming back will happen.

Really? How? undecided

There is still school mystery vampire to deal with.That's another villain chapter like Damon, Klaus and silas

smashall20: Is Bonnie now immortal?

No. Tessa just swapped her with an immortal. She didn't cast any spell or make her drink potions to be immortal
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yall should visit d Facebook fan page of TO

https://m.facebook.com/cworiginals?id=374781015962594&_rdr
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:26am On Nov 16, 2013
TO episode 7 is out!!! Can't wait to watch it..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 16, 2013
[size=18pt]R.I.P. Silas: Remembering The Vampire Diaries Villain's Best Quotes[/size]

[img]http://static.wetpaint.me/vampire/ROOT/photos/630/VD502a0061b-1379629135.jpg[/img]

[size=15pt]On the importance of challenging one’s self:
[/size]

"This summer, I have consumed an immeasurable amount of blood and I found myself stronger and stronger everyday and I started to wonder what are the limits to my powers. How many people can I influence? Two? Ten? An entire town square?" (Season 5, Episode 1: “I Know What You Did Last Summer”)

[size=15pt]
On coming out of the doppelganger closet:[/size]

“Oh, I’m outing myself as not-Stefan. Obviously.” (Season 5, Episode 1: “I Know What You Did Last Summer”)

[size=15pt]On vampires:[/size]

“Uh, please Liz, I came first. Vampires are nothing more than a disgusting perversion of me. I’m unkillable, I’m immortal, and I’m psychic, and, to function, I need human blood. But don’t ever call me a vampire.” (Season 5, Episode 1: “I Know What You Did Last Summer”)

[size=15pt]On Damon:[/size]

“Cockiness masking fear, how transparent.” (Season 5, Episode 2: “True Lies”)

[size=15pt]On Delena:
[/size]

“Look, I get why you like her. I mean, I have a soft spot for brunettes, too. What I don’t get is why she likes you.” (Season 5, Episode 2: “True Lies”)

“They hate me for creating the immortality spell. And they know the anchor is the only thing standing in the way of me and my soulmate. And every love story needs that one thing that just keeps getting in the way. Kinda like you, Damon.” (Season 5, Episode 6: “Handle With Care”)

“The idea of jeopardizing your relationship brings me this perverse amount of joy.” (Season 5, Episode 7: “Death and the Maiden”)

[size=15pt]On the surveillance age:[/size]

“I’m very well aware of my current superpower predicament, thank you very much, and even though my brain is on the fritz — thanks to an ex-fiancee stalker witch who can’t seem to take a hint — that doesn’t mean that I’m not still brilliant and crafty and becoming rapidly well-versed in the power of cell phone tracking.” (Season 5, Episode 5: “Monster’s Ball”)

[size=15pt]On first love:[/size]

“Of all the men here, Tessa went straight for Stefan. This face won her heart before. See a woman never forgets her first love, no matter how badly it ended.” (Season 5, Episode 5: “Monster’s Ball”)

[size=15pt]On himself:[/size]

“Man, I really love being a witch again. I feel like I’m constantly reinventing myself. I’m like a supernatural Madonna, don’t you think?” (Season 5, Episode 6: “Handle With Care”)

[size=15pt]On the mayor:[/size]

“Knock, knock? … Knock, knock? Who’s there? The mayor. The mayor, who? … [Well, who?] No one! That’s the joke. No one’s there because I killed the mayor.” (Season 5, Episode 6: “Handle With Care”)

[size=15pt]On changes in circumstance:[/size]

“Just a couple days ago, I was psychic, I was immortal, I was in love. Now, my neck hurts. My soul is crushed. I’m sitting in a bus stop in friggin’ Philadelphia.” (Season 5, Episode 7: “Death and the Maiden”)

[size=15pt]On gas prices:[/size]

“Did you know that gas is over $3 per gallon now? People seem really upset about that.” (Season 5, Episode 7: “Death and the Maiden”)

[size=15pt]On love:[/size]

“Love is so damn fickle … Buses, however? Tried and true.”

Source
http://www.wetpaint.com/vampire-diaries/articles/2013-11-15-rip-silas-remembering-tvd-villain-best-quotes?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1384552202315166&utm_medium=fnpg-vampire&utm_source=facebook.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 16, 2013

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2013
After spending 42mins on Episode 7, I can say officially how much i dislike Elena. Such a selfish biiiatch angry
What's her problem? She wants to be happy by having all those she loves around her even though they'll be miserable. I can't believe she was happy Stefan got back his memory...hello was she freaking unaware that he has very horrible memories that needs so badly to be forgotten concerning Stefan's nature? I just love her humanity switched off version(somewhat).

That Quetsiya is truly evil. So she got what she wanted, she won. Silas will spend eternity with her, unless someone kills Bonnie that is. But this woman is mean. I hope men never break a woman's heart.

Now the whole 'anchor' to the other side business doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The whole idea of being an anchor, should be to keep the supernatural after-life in existence, WHY does the anchor have to be a 'door-way' too?
It's like saying, if a supernatural dies and refuses to touch her, then they stay on the mortal plane wven though they are dead undecided. Death should be the doorway to the afterlife, not an anchor puhleese.

How could Bonnie even accept to swap positions with crazy pants Amara? That woman was cray from having being an anchor for 2000yrs and was eager to die duh, and she wanted to trade places? Stupid in my opinion.
Now she's stuck with all that mindless pain all for one miserable existence.
SO there will be arguments that she wasn't aware of the 'doorway' clause, but come one who is happy with having to see both the living and the dead? And weren't they a bit suspicious as to why Amara didn't want anyone to touch her?

Stefan, I really pity him now. All that memory flooding back at once must bw dreadful, and being haunted by those agonizing 3mths in the river is sad. I hopr they find a way to fix him because that young man has suffered enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: Now the whole 'anchor' to the other side business doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The whole idea of being an anchor, should be to keep the supernatural after-life in existence, WHY does the anchor have to be a 'door-way' too?
It's like saying, if a supernatural dies and refuses to touch her, then they stay on the mortal plane wven though they are dead undecided. Death should be the doorway to the afterlife, not an anchor puhleese

A door is a passage between a room and the other room. For one to get to the other room, one simply has to go through the door. If there wasn't no door, people will be entering unannounced, right? That's logic

She's the anchor of 2 sides, places or rooms, etc. If a supernatural dies, it just makes sense for one to go through her to get to the other side. Just like if you die and you see st Peter's gates to heaven, you go climb fence or refuse to enter and wait outside? undecided

uj_sizzle: How could Bonnie even accept to swap positions with crazy pants Amara? That woman was cray from having being an anchor for 2000yrs and was eager to die duh, and she wanted to trade places? Stupid in my opinion.
SO there will be arguments that she wasn't aware of the 'doorway' clause, but come one who is happy with having to see both the living and the dead? And weren't they a bit suspicious as to why Amara didn't want anyone to touch her?

@the 1st bolded lies your answer. She's an anchor but was still crazy regardless. I mean who sees your doppelganger and starts screaming? I know if I see mine I won't. For someone to say that nobody should touch her after all your hysteria and craziness should just add that one to the list if you ask me

and Jeremy was okay seeing both the living and the dead. Bonnie thought it's just a one way street like Jeremy's. She's a dümb witch if you ask me undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2013
^^ Wrong. There is no logic in that. An anchor isn't a door, it's more like the hinge that keeps the door in place, NOT the door.

Bonnie as an anchor shouldn't be a doorway. An anchor/hinge is the reason the door is standing. Once the anchor is gone, the door falls ergo no supernatural afterlife.

I still think making her anchor/door doesn't make a lot of sense.

Amara wasn't originally crazy. She became crazy AFTER she had to spend an eternity going through excruciating pain of being a doorway-- Stefan should know what pain does to people--and because she couldn't differentiate the living from the dead. Imagine having dead people talk to you undecided

Jeremy's situation is different. He only sees people he once loved, or had a connection with. He sees people who wants him to see them/ people he wants to see. He is the one keeping Bonnie with him. Remember how Bonnie got rid of Matt's sister for him when she wanted to kill Elena? Bonnie told Matt he was the one keeping her.

Anyway, she is a dumb witch undecided I hope she suffers.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: After spending 42mins on Episode 7, I can say officially how much i dislike Elena. Such a selfish biiiatch angry
What's her problem? She wants to be happy by having all those she loves around her even though they'll be miserable. I can't believe she was happy Stefan got back his memory...hello was she freaking unaware that he has very horrible memories that needs so badly to be forgotten concerning Stefan's nature? I just love her humanity switched off version(somewhat).

That Quetsiya is truly evil. So she got what she wanted, she won. Silas will spend eternity with her, unless someone kills Bonnie that is. But this woman is mean. I hope men never break a woman's heart.

Now the whole 'anchor' to the other side business doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The whole idea of being an anchor, should be to keep the supernatural after-life in existence, WHY does the anchor have to be a 'door-way' too?
It's like saying, if a supernatural dies and refuses to touch her, then they stay on the mortal plane wven though they are dead undecided. Death should be the doorway to the afterlife, not an anchor puhleese.

How could Bonnie even accept to swap positions with crazy pants Amara? That woman was cray from having being an anchor for 2000yrs and was eager to die duh, and she wanted to trade places? Stupid in my opinion.

Stefan, I really pity him now. All that memory flooding back at once must bw dreadful, and being haunted by those agonizing 3mths in the river is sad. I hopr they find a way to fix him because that young man has suffered enough.

Errr..I tot yesterday,wen I was complaining bout her,u were saying its not her fault?well,now u understand y I kept calling her names.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2013
ella.b:

Errr..I tot yesterday,wen I was complaining bout her,u were saying its not her fault?well,now u understand y I kept calling her names.
That was before episode 7 made me wiser.
Besides, I still don't agree with your reason for cussing her yesterday...i mean the part about being happy while he was suffering in the safe.

I think Silas got what he deserved. All he had to do was bring Bonnie back and die in peace, but he broke his promise. Now, he'll spend the afterlife without his Amara. That's what happens when you break your promise.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2013
Ever since Elena became a Vamp,she has become so annoying to d point dat I want her dead(no offense).
While she was human,she cared bout those around her.
When she became a vamp,isn't that xter supposed to be heightened?Elena's own was d opposite.
Lemme just say,from dat episode dat she broke up with stefan,Elena was no longer d same.
She loves herself and its always me me me.
But if stefan goes after another person,she ll run to stefan and try to ask stu.pid questions like,"is it because of me u r doing dis?y must u be with her?blablabla..such instances happened wen stefan slept with becca and also wen stefan was in Tessa's home(even tho nothing happened btw em).
She has changed.

As for Damon,he has changed too.The snarky Damon we all knew was stubborn and all..but now,Damon is d new stefan.Always tryn to please Elena.
Damon b4 ll help his brother before any1 else.
Even when elena sends him a message,he ll stubbornly answer.But now,if elena says "jump inside gutter",he ll jump.
There r diff instances dis happened.
1.Wen Elena saw a vision bout his brother in d quarry.Twas wen Elena said dey should go look for him dat he stood up and obliged.
2.Yesterday's episode(dis pissssssed me off)..Elena was with Tessa asking where silas was.Damon came in,Elena told him to go look for his brother cuz with his memories back,he's not stable.Damon dint want to go(watch it again to understand wat I'm saying)until elena had to use d commanding voice.that's wen he went.
Even wen he went,he dint look for his brother as commanded,guess who he went straight to help...Amara.

These r things I noticed.
And it baffles me that some ppl will now want to blame stefan...anyway,its wat d writers want.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: ^^ Wrong. There is no logic in that. An anchor isn't a door, it's more like the hinge that keeps the door in place, NOT the door.

Bonnie as an anchor shouldn't be a doorway. An anchor/hinge is the reason the door is standing. Once the anchor is gone, the door falls ergo no supernatural afterlife.

I still think making her anchor/door doesn't make a lot of sense

But a hinge is affected when you open the door? grin

Hinge or door, the fact is they still have to go through her one way or the other which still proves my point

uj_sizzle: Amara wasn't originally crazy. She became crazy AFTER she had to spend an eternity going through excruciating pain of being a doorway

These guys weren't there 2000 yrs ago when she's sane. They judged on what they saw, the crazy part. Even I will take anything she says with a grain of salt

She'd be different from Bonnie's case as the latter won't be turned to stone and locked up for years

uj_sizzle: Jeremy's situation is different. He only sees people he once loved, or had a connection with.

Bonnie didn't know there's a pain part when she went for the deal. What's the sacrifice in seeing dead people when you get to resurrect from the death?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2013
Stefan needs a break.he has suffered enof.

@joedazzy,u r ryt.All bonnie and jeremy could think about was her resurrection so dat dey could enjoy each other..oh well,aint sure dat ll happen anytime soon.Their happiness ll be shortlived wen ghosts pass bonnie to d other side.grin especially wen dey wanna make out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.