Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695029 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Omg, i jux saw a clip on youtube and i cant help saying OMG. Joseph Morgan (klaus) is dating Persia White (Amy Beneth; bonnies mum)

OMG! shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mrs killz: Omg, i jux saw a clip on youtube and i cant help saying OMG. Joseph Morgan (klaus) is dating Persia White (Amy Beneth; bonnies mum)

OMG! shocked

Lol they ve bin together for a year+ now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by aikerism(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls houz, I want to know what season and mayb chapter I stopped, I am where katerine stole the cure to bargain for her fredom and Elena is out of control, she killed a bar tender and said more will happen if they (stefan and damon) won't stop trying to fix her... Thanks. My people...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
aikerism: Pls houz, I want to know what season and mayb chapter I stopped, I am where katerine stole the cure to bargain for her fredom and Elena is out of control, she killed a bar tender and said more will happen if they (stefan and damon) won't stop trying to fix her... Thanks. My people...
season 4, around episode 15. Check down the rabbit hole or the episode after that.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
ella.b:

I think stefan is stronger dan Damon wen he takes human blood.
Damon has mad skills and has taken on the likes of Galen Vaugh, kol, Klaus etc that are far stronger than him. Stefans record is killing mere humans while in reaper mode undecided ..take that
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by aikerism(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
davetwitzy: season 4, around episode 15. Check down the rabbit hole or the episode after that.

Thanks dave,
So what's d latest season and chapter now so I will know how much grounds I need to cover...?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
now fate has decided that Stefan and Katarina shall end up together smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
aikerism:

Thanks dave,
So what's d latest season and chapter now so I will know how much grounds I need to cover...?
season 5 episode 7, u still far bro
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
paul wesley and phoebe tonkins going public....hehehe. love their combo...they're both cute! wish twas nina tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2013
davetwitzy: Damon has mad skills and has taken on the likes of Galen Vaugh, kol, Klaus etc that are far stronger than him. Stefans record is killing mere humans while in reaper mode undecided ..take that

Stop joking child. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 26, 2013
I really miss Silas. I was just starting to like him when he got killed off. Seriously undecided undecided undecided

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6JQwoGyn8
[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUhDBDwLSTU
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2013
rokiatu:

Stop joking child. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Damon has fought Klaus na, and so many other people, he has fought the most in the series.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
The OriginalsTonight

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
ella.b:
The OriginalsTonight

Na gun Klaus hold so? shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Na gun Klaus hold so? shocked

Lol yes o..I guess its a flashback
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
ella.b:

Lol yes o..I guess its a flashback

Hian! Fear don catch me sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2013
grin Klaus is really a monster but I love him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2013
Where is that jmaine guy that thinks because he saw Klaus in chainsthat he can be defeated?.grin
Marcel no wan die grin

but if you wanna bound Klaus, are they dumb enough not to come up with a plan other than ambush?
Wetin do vervain?

and I side with Klaus with his family betrayal issues. Those 2 are just hopelessly in love that they forgot about their brother
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2013
joeydozzy: Where is that jmaine guy that thinks because he saw Klaus in chainsthat he can be defeated?.grin
Marcel no wan die grin

but if you wanna bound Klaus, are they dumb enough not to come up with a plan other than ambush?
Wetin do vervain?

and I side with Klaus with his family betrayal issues. Those 2 are just hopelessly in love that they forgot about their brother

U ve said it all
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2013
joeydozzy: Where is that jmaine guy that thinks because he saw Klaus in chainsthat he can be defeated?.grin
Marcel no wan die grin

Wetin do vervain?

lol, Klaus should have killed that guy, now I'm excited to see how the series unfolds Cuz the only real threat I see is Tyler, that guy no deg sleep, den never kill him family finish ni
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2013
Best quote from Episode 8(klaus)
I make no excuses for past sins, but in the one moment when you two could have chosen to stand by me, to believe in me, believe my
intentions for my own child were pure, you chose to stand against me
— to side with my enemies. I wanted a home back, now I have it, so I’m going to live there. And the two of you can stay here together…
and rot.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2013
Marcel no wan die grin

Wetin do vervain?

I dey kampe no shaking, i knew Klaus might escape his captors cos he always does.

My reply to you said that, go figure grin

Meanwhile, na for night i go download the latest. Make i conserve small mobile bandwidth
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
From a TO FAN

ok the originals writers, thank you
for understanding what we want!

1. when klaus showed up at
marcel's and marcel did his first
whistle and called out the first draft
of his vampire army i immediately
got irritated. i thot "ok, if klaus loses
to this group im gonna be pissed
because i refuse to believe that the
same guy who slaughtered 12
hybrids in less than 30 seconds can
Lose to like 20 regular baby
vampires. one hybrid is at least
twice if not triple or quadruple the
strength of one vamp and he took
on 12 without breaking a sweat
which means its gonna take AT
LEAST 50 vamps to even give him a
run for his money let alone beat him.
if he loses to that group im gonna
be pissed cuz that is a gross
inconsistency in his level of
strength." then marcel whistled
again and the second draft came out
and i thot "ok, now we're talking.
now we are talking!!". ok, the writers
shut me down, 1 point to the
writers.

2. then when the fite first began and
they were coming at him one at a
time i said "ok, they are idiots. this
guy is an original and a hybrid. if
they think fighting him one at a time
is gonna work then they are all just
standing in line to be murdered. it
takes him like 5 seconds to kill one
of them. if they go one at a time
he'll get thru them all in about 5
minutes and won't even be tired. the
only way they have a chance is for
them to all come at him at once."
then they all came at him at once.
shut down again, 1 point to the
writers.

3. when klaus started losing i said
"ok, if the writers really know us and
really wanna give us what we want
then klaus needs to take on all of
them at once and WIN. because the
truth is that yes klaus is a villian but
he is a villian that we want to see
win. nobody wants to see klaus
defeated. where's the fun in that?
we want to see him take on 50-60
vamps and slaughter them all like its
nothing. we want to see those
vamps scurry in the face of his rage
and strength. we want to see them
bow before him. we want to see him
show them just why he is the
ultimate badass. we want to see
their faces when they realize that he
is the ultimate badass and they
made a huge mistake in thinking
they could ever take him on no
matter how many of them there
were." and then klaus powered up
and took them all on at once and
slaughtered them. YES!! 100 POINTS
TO THE WRITERS!! THANK YOU FOR
UNDERSTANDING WHAT WE AS
FANS WANT TO SEE WHEN IT
COMES TO KLAUS. when it comes
to villians we wanted to see Silas
and Tessa and Michael and Esther
defeated because they were villians
and we hated them. but klaus is a
different breed of villian. he is the
villain we love and hate all in the
same episode. he is the vilian who
pisses us off when he does
something rash or evil, like
daggering Elijah yet again, but he is
also the villian we always root for to
win. had he lost to that huge group
of vamps it would have been
believable because it was a large
group and they had the smarts to
attack him at once but it would not
have been satisfying. what's satisfying is seein him slice thru
them like a knife thru butter and
then watching the horror on marcels
face when he sees he was an idiot
to think that would work. what's satisfying is seeing those who thot
they could beat him cowering before
him in fear. YES!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lymelyte(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
But klaus tooo strong sha.. For where rebecca for see klaus eye throway dagger..chai!! cheesy anything when make klaus die,then d movie don end be dat. Marcel na stupid guy sha.. so he think say As powerful as klaus is,dose crowd can stop him?
No, marcel for nor pick d coin na... mk e see d other side of klaus. cheesy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
lymelyte: But klaus tooo strong sha.. For where rebecca for see klaus eye throway dagger..chai!! cheesy anything when make klaus die,then d movie don end be dat. Marcel na stupid guy sha.. so e think say As powerful as klaus is,dose crowd can stop him?
No, marcel for nor pick d coin na... mk e see d other side of klaus. cheesy.

grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
So they bringing the freaking love triangle shi..t in this series as well?

As if I was not sick of The Stefan Damon and Elena one.

Boring! tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
*clears throat*
First off, if anyone can trust klaus completely after what he has done then I doff my hat for them. I mean he's done way worse than rebecca and elijah whose only crime was love! Klaus can go ahead and enjoy his kingdom alone and see how that'll go. I must admit though, those few seconds of watching klaus suffer made me smile(though it was short lived) but at the end of the day, he won(as always).

Btw, Marcel is not so innocent(the wolves and witches he killed) plus I don't think he really loves rebecca so its kinda fun for him to suffer too.

Well, unto more fun stories, cami is close to figuring it out! For some reason this makes me happy. Maybe because she'll become a regular on the show and klaus' love interest and therefore his weakness grin(evil grin). TO is definitely becoming more fun!

Back to tvd for a second, I don't think demon will be stronger than stefan because he was an augustine vampire. Remember that they were experiments and up until jesse(love that dude) I don't think there was another like him. If they were we would have seen or at least heard of them and remember an augustine vamp killed elena's roomie?

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
I felt sorry for Klaus in this episode sad

Hehe Rebecca fear oo cheesy see as she take drop the dagger beg Marcel to pick the coin. So they've learnt nothing all these years huh.

If Hayley knows what's best for her, she'll just avoid this family instead of falling in love with Elijah.

Cammie is a smart girl. I can see possible romance brewing between her and Klaus kiss
That's if he doesn't compel her to forget, or she gets herself killed undecided

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
boniie is d anchor and tessa is dead.. shes a fine woman..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Marcelbecause die grin

Wetin do vervain?

Seriously?
I dont blame Elijah and Rebecca because klaus is unpredictable. He may hv pure intentions at first and later change his mind. I blame Klaus because he is selfish and klaus doesnt like ppl taking thr decisions, he forces them to bend to his will.

I dont see Rebecca as a betrayer because Klaus has really dealt with her... same with Elijah.

I hope they give up on Klaus... #iloveKlaustho

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mrs killz:

Seriously?
I dont blame Elijah and Rebecca because klaus is unpredictable. He may hv pure intentions at first and later change his mind. I blame Klaus because he is selfish and klaus doesnt like ppl taking thr decisions, he forces them to bend to his will.

I dont see Rebecca as a betrayer because Klaus has really dealt with her... same with Elijah.

I hope they give up on Klaus... #iloveKlaustho

Correct person. . . . grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
I luv what Niklaus did to his siblings. As 4 me they need to fight 4 their home 1st and dats what Klaus was fighting for

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.